Pandya Store

Pandya Phamily's Fillers! XD

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode had many meme-worthy scenes! 😆

If the writers are going to give us fillers, then I'd much rather they give us these types of fillers 🤣

Another episode where it was basically a useless attempt at moving the story along...except it didn't...move....anywhere! 

Good Points:

• LMAOOOOOOOO KRISH BABY! It was so darn cute that he wanted to be an uncle but like 🤣 this man has no chill....someone come get him, please!!!! 🤣I did like the jhatka he gave to Anita though, that was a nice touch! 
  • Suman being happy about Dhara being preggo...even for a minute! 😳 GAUMBI needs to buy sexy lingrie for his wife so they can actually get pregnant! 🤣 

• Mami's attempt to FRANDSHIPPP Rishita and Raavi didn't work 🤣

• I liked the fact that Shiva saw the funny side in the driver's mistake!👍🏼 It shows his humble side! I also liked that Raavi was upset by it which I can understand. I do think this was a nice touch in Shivi's relationship because things aren't simple especially for Shivi and we can see how different their thought processes are and later we will see them work to overcome this together as a couple! If they can get at this point... I just don't know how! 🤣

• CHEETAH DEV getting annoyed at Rishi Baby...AGAIN!!!! 🤣 He's my fav nowadays! 
  • Brother's laughing together at the joke, not laughing at Shiva! 😆
  • Mami having a heart attack after hearing the news about the zameen! 🤣

Bad Points:

• The rest of the episode! 🤣 Boring...YAWN please let's move on from this manhoos haveli! 🤣

• Dhara's day-dream YET AGAINsmiley37If she is so afraid why wasn't she HONEST IN THE FIRST PLACE? OMG! PLEASE STOP WITH THIS MIND F***. smiley37
  • Was Dhara vomiting because she was pregnant or nervous? Am I sadistic for enjoying the pain? 🤣
  • Rishita laughing at Shiva...🤔I mean seeing her family in the earlier episodes, I am not surprised that Rishita is a bit of a Image
  • I felt bad for Shiva and Raavi, Shiva because he was oblivious and in a way its good because he doesn't see working for his family business as being a naukar, he sees it as a responsibility, whereas Raavi genuinely felt bad and I get it, as a woman, it's hard because society will punish her for something she has no control over. 
  • I told you guys the precap was a lie! 🤣 Post your favourite Raita/Chutney pics, that will be what Dhara will look like pretty soon! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail

Where do I begin?🤣 It’s a filler episode alright but more than that CVs trolled us real bad🤣Never thought I would see such an amateurish episode from PS makers, it was real bad😆

As for Dhara, all I can say,  in real life if somebody goes through something like her, they would get professional help. Dhara and her hallucinations, day dreams are being repetitive and if you notice it is always Rishita who is attacking her first. She knkws it yet she keeps supporting all the time😆 What a loser! The manjulika/chudail episode, she has lost it all😆 I thought Rishita had s panic attack looks like Raavi was right, Dhara has been possessed completely😆 I am sick and tired of seeing the same precap for the past 2 weeks snd the truth is still not out. So this week when Dhara tells Suman the truth, hope she doesn’t go to sleep, that will be the ultimate troll by the makers on the fans🤣

Pandya parivar getting acres of land free from Jetji😆 I wish I had a jetji in my life to get free property😆 and Mami’s reaction to that🤣

Only in ITV shows, if a woman throws up she is pregnant and Krish too knew this as he watches all the TRP shows with Dhara just like how Shiva trolled Dev for late apology as he is watching the daily TV shows with Bhabi🤣 whrn Dhara said no she is not pregnant, Suman is giving tips to her😆 Gaumbi must be the only to become proud papa without any action😆

As for the last scene, we all appreciate how Shiva is comfortable under his own skin but his second laugh was completely fake😆, less said about Rishita and Mami😕 she went one step and  said,” Dhara ka satynash ho, uss ne meri beti ki shaadi iss naukar se karadhi”

Rishita can ask how many ever right questions, touts that she speaks her mind but she will still be shallow, crass, rude, disrespectful, jealous, insecure and more. The only thing I agreed with her was when Mami tried to patch her up with Raavi, she told Mami to beck off and said we will become friends when it is time and on our own terms😃

Raavi’s mind voice in the final scene indicated that she is angry at Shiva, we’ll see if she takes it out on Rishita or as always she will keep her mouth shut and take it out on Shiva😕

Overall, the episode was so bad, it is definitely not on my repeat watch list after the Danda episode😆

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haha super fun post! I agree with everything @mpks1 said above. I did watch the last few mins again and I also feel like Shiva’s second laugh was totally a fake one and even the dialogue where he calls Rishita “Bhabhi” was him trying to wave things off. It’s going to hurt a bit more when he registers Raavi’s expression. Overall it was a meme and rant worthy episode... but one that def makes me want to detach myself from the show 😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Your posts are my guilty pleasure after watching such a Bhangaar episode! 🤣🤣
All those memes 🤣😆🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Hahahaha your updates are so funny!! 😂😂

Dude you have a whole collection of gifs/memes😂 

I’m a little disappointed though, where is Akshay Kumar? 😂😂😂

Edited by SandhiaM - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

your memes are a million times better than the actual episode! enough said 😆

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

your memes are a million times better than the actual episode! enough said 😆

So true, this is way better!
hihi maybe tomorrow we get some Akshay Kumar memes 😂 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SandhiaM

So true, this is way better!
hihi maybe tomorrow we get some Akshay Kumar memes 😂 

Haha yeah, I missed the Akshay Kumar memes too 😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OMG, this post has way more entertainment is way more interesting than the actual episode! Thank you for this lovely post. I look forward to one tonight😆 For I have similar expectations from the makers.