Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Ahhh lovely post as usual! 🤣

Rishi-narcissist, Ani-toerag and rishita being like a wild animal were my favorites🤣

Cheetah dev tried intensity today.. too bad he can out looking like his constipation has reached a climax 🤣

@ bold Lol this cracked me up🤣🤣🤣

Usko julaab ki goli de do.. Bechara🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And the funny thing just is jab wo maa ko kitchen mein explain karne ki. Koshish kar raha tha..he used pet kharab wala bahan at that time also..lol🤣 just crossed my mind🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Hana, yet another fantastic post. Your gifs are perfect for today's episode.

I am not going into the details of today's episode as I ranted, trolled so much in the EDT as the episode was such.😆 I wrote a short synopsis in the EDT will share that here as well.

Episode faltu thaa but got lot of material to troll and rantsmiley36 Dhara is on her way to attaining God Status. Raavi gave it back nicely to Dhara but like always she was stupid. Here concern was how to make Raavi put Tulsi in the prasadhsmiley36

Dev-Rishita had a huge showdown and Dev got speak lot of linessmiley36, they both pulled their families in the fightsmiley36 Rishita got fed up of listening Dhara's praise by Devsmiley36 I thought they were going to pull each other's hair at some point😆 If you talk about my family, I will talk about your family😆 unke fight bahut real thaaa😆

Raavi asked Mami not to become a vampsmiley36 and said she was only a guest😆

Gaumbi-Anita had an accidental fall, slip and catchsmiley36 and Dhara witnessed it, still she is not worried about that but worried about how Rishita will touch the prasadh😆

Anita is also getting water from Mukteswar, she is hitting bouncer after bouncer at Mami😆 Mami herself unable to figure Anita is either giving a confused or shocked look😆

ShiVi were name calling each other -Bandhar/Bandhariya, Gadheda/Gadhedismiley36 when Raavi was dressing up for the pooja. Shiva walked in, said control karsmiley36 what did he mean by that, control his anger or something else😆

Most important thing is Gaumbi got that hideous Kurta for Shivasmiley37

Rishita walked in slo-mo towards Suman to tell the truth in BW movie style😆

On the whole it was laugh worthy episode, with Dhara close to attaining God Status😆

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is hilarious. 🤣🤣

That "happier than getting married" broke my resolve not to crack up. 🤣🤣

Those GIFs and analysis are superb. 👍🏼

Aise perfect GIFs kahaan se laate ho ? 🤣Amazing. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nafees5

Dev se bas yahi ummeed ki ja sakti hai 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And the funny thing just is jab wo maa ko kitchen mein explain karne ki. Koshish kar raha tha..he used pet kharab wala bahan at that time also..lol🤣 just crossed my mind🤣

He thinks about Khana all the time 🤣

Rishita usko bhabhi ke jaisa acha khana nahi khilati, so serves him right 😆

uski do saal ki love story ne hum sabka dimaag kharab kar rakha hai 🤢😆

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arre nahi nahi gulaab mat dena please ek to vo sab khandhar ja rahe wo bhi jaal lane bechare shivi and Rishita ko lotte ka pani bhi dev ko dena padega 😉🤣

Awesome post 👏🤗