Pandya Phamily's NAUTANKI! XD (late)

Posted: 2 years ago

Pandya Phamily mein saray nautanki hain 🤣

Sorry for the late post, I have been studying Korean so much lately that my brain was ! I went on dates and slept this weekend so that is why I am late! 😆

Good Points:

• Can I just start off with the fact that the more experienced actors are excellent really? Kanwar was amazing in his scene! ❤️ I really loved watching the raw emotions through his acting! 👏
  • Now onto the episode, Shiva did Nautanki, then Dhara did Nautanki, then Gaumbi did Nautanki, then Dev did Nautanki, then Rishita did Nautanki, then Anita did Nautanki, then the Yadoon ki baraat did nautanki! 🤣

• Rishita trying to make up with Dev using sex and him rejecting her! 🤣
  • Cheetah Dev was on fire with his comebacks, woh 9,000 bhi apnay galay mein latka lo! 🤣
  • Shivi scene, I am pretty sure we have all watched the Shivi scene a thousand times. The way Raavi came running 🤣I did find that funny but overall the scene was lovely! 
  • However, the writers need to make sure things make sense, Raavi came running out of nowhere, did she have a dream that Shiva was doing Nautanki?! 🤣 
  • Yadoon ki barat was a nice touch, I always love that!  Gaumbi seems more stable now! 😆
  • Poor Gaumbi getting frustrated by everything....basically like us all? 

Bad Points:

• Anita 🤔🤢 *IGNORE*
  • I hate the fact that Raavi was saying the same thing as Gaumbi but wasn't allowed to criticize Dhara in front of Shiva 👎🏼 erm...oye gadhay if Sasu maa finds out, Dhara is going on her way out! And besides Raavi is always nicer in her wording than Rishita, when Mami or Rishita speak against Dhara, no one speaks up but when Raavi does it, it becomes an issue! 😵 
  • The Dhara-Hypocrisy is getting old, elders should be criticized if what they are doing is wrong! Boo to Shiva on this point! 😆 
  • The boys saying Dhara is right, ermmmm boys, if that's the case, then why don't you all get along? 🤣 Sari phamily hypocrites ki hai! Pandya Store ko maro goli, Hypocrite Store acha hai! 🤣
  • I have to know, didn't Gaumbi buy Rishita's clothes? If so then, did he also bring her sexy clothes too? 🤣 Gaumbi bara tharki hai hamari tarah! 🤣 Can he also buy Raavi sexy clothes too? 🤣 We need Shivi action! 🤣 But really the writers should be more careful about loopholes like this! Smaller ones lead to big ones! THAT IS NOT SEXY 🤣

• Rishita was legit dropped on her head as a baby, SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING! She doesn't wanna hug, great but lord woman let the men hug out their chipku phamily love! 🤣
  • Precap is a lie! The writers lie to us all the time! 🤣 I need to see it to believe it! Everyone get ready for Dhara Chutney Please! She needs to be brought down a peg or...10 🤣

Omg i was waiting for your post since yesterday's troll worthy episode🤣

Cat stop laughing🤣 🤣🤣

Your posts are the best relief from these crappy tragic badly edited episodes🤪

Gaumbi ne kya clothes lekar aaye for rishu darling🤣

Definitely not babuji...dude needs action from wifey...but she is busy cooking endlessly🤣

Anitha is a clown to be ignored...her dialogues make no sense at all

Thanks for this....made my sunday evening so entertaining...already read this twice and laughing like crazy🤣

Keep this coming❤️ 

Yayyy! This brings the much needed joy for my broken heart 🤣

Your posts are EXCELLENT 🤣

This is hilarious 🤣 Esp the part about Babuji Gaumbi not being so sanskaari 🤣🤣 Now that I think about it, that loophole is so disturbing and weird 🤣 they should add a flashback of DevTa shopping. Or having clothes delivered to them somehow 😆 

Now I want to start an andolan. Why this bhed bhav between Rishita and Raavi 😡🤣 Raavi deserves such clothes too! And Dhara too (so that Babuji can finally get some action) 🤣

Honestly these days nothing makes sense anymore 🤣🤣

Hana, you are late!😆 Missed your post after the episode. Yet another humorous post from you🤣

Agree sab ke sabe nautanki kar rahe the, except Raavi😆

But Raavi ki dramatic entry ek BW hero ki entry ka barabar thaa, kitna nautanki thaa uss me🤣

Agree with Kanwar’s emotional acting👏 I mentioned this right after the episode in the EDT.

Also, I want to know if Dhara fell on her head in the recent episodes, that I missed watching😆 I can’t relate this Dhara 2.0. She has become this crazy control freak who want to control her bachche’s lives.

Anita-ek aur chudail alert. Usko lagta hai ki woh family/brothers ke dwara Gaumbi thank pahunch jaayegi. But Shiva will be standing in front to protect GauRa with a burning firewood ready attack her and Mami😆

DevTa scene-less said its better. Rishita ko har waqt cheesy romance ki padi hai😆 But am glad Dev gave it back to her this time😆

Loved the Pandya brothers bonding and Yaadon ki Bharat bgm sounded so good without Dhara😆 I am so bad that I  want Dhara out of the picture.

Three ladies watching them from far, only Raavi was visibly happy, she wants the same thing Shiva wants, that all of them be together always😃 Don’t even want to talk about Anita or Rishita’s reactions😆

Liked Gautam asking the right questions to Dhara, “ tu kyun taanedar ban rahi hai”, as usual Dhara Mata will not answer as she thinks nobody is worthy of answers😕

Now coming to our star couple and their scene. 
will start with Shiva, kya crazy attention seeker hai😆 only with Bhabi. Dhara did not even  help him on humantarisn grounds, she just stood there and let him suffer. 
Raavi was the best part of the episode. She genuinely was concerned about Shiva and couldn’t see him in pain. She even told him to share his pain, pur woh toh sanki aur tede dimaag wala hai, instead of thanking her, her got angry and hurt her and what’s with the manhandling😕. I thought Raavi’s comment about Dhara was right, but Shiva will get angry if anybody says anything about  Dhara😕. I think Raavi needs to give him a silent treatment, we’ll see what happens, he has to apologize to her. Shiva doesn’t realize yet that Raavi is the best thing that ever happened to him and say she is much better than Dhara in all aspects. Enough if Shive getting emotionally attached to his Bhabi, I want the writers to show how he is going to emotionally connect with Raavi😃

Let’s see what is in store for us in the next episode and waiting eagerly for your post as well😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago

This post was hilarious🤣

I miss the old Pandya Store. *Sigh* 😭

@themakers: can we just forget or scrap the haveli episodes and continue post-kidnapping drama once the covid restrictions are lifted? 😆 (hum gussa nahi karenge, pakka.)

Edited by Shivikaishkara - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Shivikaishkara

This post was hilarious🤣

I miss the old Pandya Store. *Sigh* 😭

@themakers: can we just forget or scrap the haveli episodes and continue post-kidnapping drama once the covid restrictions are lifted? 😆 (hum guss nahi karenge, pakka.)

Yeah let’s pretend after the bonfire and Kesar scare, they decided to return home 😆 and just continue from there 😆

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Yeah let’s pretend after the bonfire and Kesar scare, they decided to return home 😆 and just continue from there 😆

Uss bahane ye stupid Anita track se toh chhutkara milega. Covid restriction ne toh Hardik ki love story ko bi break marva diya🤣

Originally posted by Shivikaishkara

Uss bahane ye stupid Anita track se toh chhutkara milega. Covid restriction ne toh Hardik ki love story ko bi break marva diya🤣

Bechare Hardik Bhai🤣 Shiva & Dev used to sit on his lap... ab unki life mein romance hain aur Hardik abhi bhi single baitha hain 🤣

Yes Ravi is the most sensible and caring out of the 3 bahus and not being controlling as well .