Pandya Phamily's Kuttay Ki Dum XD

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

GUYS, I feel like someone is lurking on the forums from the PS Team! Aaj toh Shiva ne meri line keh di: 

Kuttay Ki Dum Sedhi Ho Sakti Hai Lekin Rishita, Ulti ki Ulti! 🤣🤣

Socho mat, its true! 😉

Good Points:

• Rishita taking Anita's class 🤣 Anita is confusing me *IGNORE* but sometimes you can't help but like Rishi baby for her taez zubaan! 😆
  • Shivi Scenes, I do love me a good bath scene!  However Shiva just came up nanga so suddenly on the screen, I legit got scared 🤣 until I realized....SHERU SHIRTLESS HAI AAJ ☺️ It was such a cute scene! Very sweet, and short. Raavi held his hand and he was so sweet to give her a towel! ☺️ The writers are dangling Shivi in front of us like a free candy van.  And god damnit I would totally go into this van for Shivi, my safety be damned! 🤣

Bad Points:

• The rest of the episode! 😵 It was choppy and really odd! 🤢
  • Dhara's dream sequence was off! There was just something so weird about today's episode, it was all over the place 👎🏼! 
  • Dhara not being able to open her mouth...YET AGAIN! Agar aag itni thi batwara karnay ki, toh muh see bhonkh bhi lo please! Yet again, Mami thrawted her plans...WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN? NOT ME! 😲 I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED! 😲🤣
  • If the episode was a person, this is what it would look like: 🤣

When Sasu Maa makes Dhara's chutney in the future, I would like many angles of that Dhara chutney, please! 🤣🤣🤣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is so hilarious 😂😂 .

True, however frustrated we get with the track they know that we can't leave the show if they continue to give us such sweet shivi scenes.sigh😣 they are the candy of the show.

CVS are really smart...they know how to keep us hooked 😂. Tadapte huye ko do boond pani de fete hai.

By doing this they are keeping the gaura fans, shivi fans, drama loving fans .. everyone hooked.😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HanaKB

GUYS, I feel like someone is lurking on the forums from the PS Team! Aaj toh Shiva ne meri line keh di: 

Socho mat, its true! 😉

Good Points:

• Rishita taking Anita's class 🤣 Anita is confusing me *IGNORE* but sometimes you can't help but like Rishi baby for her taez zubaan! 😆
  • Shivi Scenes, I do love me a good bath scene!  However Shiva just came up nanga so suddenly on the screen, I legit got scared 🤣 until I realized....SHERU SHIRTLESS HAI AAJ ☺️ It was such a cute scene! Very sweet, and short. Raavi held his hand and he was so sweet to give her a towel! ☺️ The writers are dangling Shivi in front of us like a free candy van.  And god damnit I would totally go into this van for Shivi, my safety be damned! 🤣

Bad Points:

• Dhara's dream sequence was off! There was just something so weird about today's episode, it was all over the place 👎🏼! 
  • Dhara not being able to open her mouth...YET AGAIN! Agar aag itni thi batwara karnay ki, toh muh see bhonkh bhi lo please! Yet again, Mami thrawted her plans...WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN? NOT ME! 😲 I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED! 😲🤣

When Sasu Maa makes Dhara's chutney in the future, I would like many angles of that Dhara chutney, please! 🤣🤣🤣 

@bold: those were exactly my thoughts. The Editing was really terrible, and the whole dream sequence was OTT. 👎🏼

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Socho mat, its true! 😉

Good Points:

Bad Points:

Chutney 🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Once again, your post is a dhamaka😆 Sometime I give live update in EDT and saw the first scene, Shiva shirtless, was taken aback for a sec😆 his monologue about Rishita, just reminded me of your post and I just laughed and couldn’t type. Both husband snd wife had similar monologues about Rishita😆 then came the scene, watched it multiple times now😃 who empty’s bottle of bubble bath and throws it on the floor, poor Raavi slipped and fell into the tub, not that ai mind😆. Shiva was a thorough gentleman with Raavi😃

The scene was overall well shot but poor Alice had to duck her head in the water twice, hope no one got hurt😃

As for rest of the episode, Dhara has been possessed, not listening to anyone, even her husband, poor guy is crsving for attention, here she is adamant. No wonder Cvs are bringing in Anita for Gaumbi🤣

Not a day goes by without Rishita insulting  anybody today it was Anita’s turn and Dev was eves dropping on their conversation

Finally Mami and Anita, yeh donon kahi bhi  guss jaathe hain, shameless people😆

Dhara’s day dream🤣, wahan bhi Rishita usko sunna rahi hai😆

Now I can’t wait for Dhara’s chutney at Maha saas’s hands😆

All in all first 4 mins was bliss, baaki sab  miss😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Your posts make my day 🤣🤣

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Tadapte huye ko do boond pani de fete hai.

By doing this they are keeping the gaura fans, shivi fans, drama loving fans .. everyone hooked.😆

That's exactly how it is!😆 They are playing us. we know but still, we go for it! 🥺🤪

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Once again, your post is a dhamaka😆 Sometime I give live update in EDT and saw the first scene, Shiva shirtless, was taken aback for a sec😆 his monologue about Rishita, just reminded me of your post and I just laughed and couldn’t type. Both husband snd wife had similar monologues about Rishita😆 then came the scene, watched it multiple times now😃 who empty’s bottle of bubble bath and throws it on the floor, poor Raavi slipped and fell into the tub, not that ai mind😆. Shiva was a thorough gentleman with Raavi😃

The scene was overall well shot but poor Alice had to duck her head in the water twice, hope no one got hurt😃

As for rest of the episode, Dhara has been possessed, not listening to anyone, even her husband, poor guy is crsving for attention, here she is adamant. No wonder Cvs are bringing in Anita for Gaumbi🤣

Not a day goes by without Rishita insulting  anybody today it was Anita’s turn and Dev was eves dropping on their conversation

Finally Mami and Anita, yeh donon kahi bhi  guss jaathe hain, shameless people😆

Dhara’s day dream🤣, wahan bhi Rishita usko sunna rahi hai😆

Now I can’t wait for Dhara’s chutney at Maha saas’s hands😆

All in all first 4 mins was bliss, baaki sab  miss😆

Shiva throwing the bath soak on the floor was hilarious! 😆 Why would he do that? He's most likely to slip himself! 😆

Dhara is a lost case to me now! Even today when Gaumbi was begging her...she thinks her scheme worked! Along with doing kitchen chores, Dhara ka bheja bhi fry ho chuka hai! 🤣 Man even in her dreams, she is scared of Rishita! 🤣

Chutney episode will be great! I will bring the samosas! 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva throwing the bath soak on the floor was hilarious! 😆 Why would he do that? He's most likely to slip himself! 😆

Dhara is a lost case to me now! Even today when Gaumbi was begging her...she thinks her scheme worked! Along with doing kitchen chores, Dhara ka bheja bhi fry ho chuka hai! 🤣 Man even in her dreams, she is scared of Rishita! 🤣

Chutney episode will be great! I will bring the samosas! 🤣

I can’t wait for the chutney episode😆

We have to quote Shiva’s (used on Raavi in kidnapping track) and Raavi’s (used on  Krish, the other day) dialogue

“Bhagwan ne Dhara ki Bheje me Bheje Bheja hai ya Bheje me Bheje Bheja hi nahi, galati pe galati kar rahi hai”😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This is so hilarious! Cannot control my laughter! Your posts truly make me go ROFL!🤣🤣