Pandya Phamily's Shak Shak WT...! XD

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

DID I WASTE 30 MINUTES OF MY TIME WATCHING A MANHOOS EPISODE?

Meri saath toh yeh partiality ho rehi hai! smiley37 

But today's shak shak WHAT THE F...episode 🤣

Instead of daal I thought they would cook, Suman made a whole ass pulao! LIKE WOW!

Aaj sab abuse ke Purush Hi Nahi Mahapurush ban gaye thay! 🤣

Lord save my soul but I want to beat that old hag up sometimes! 🤣 I will forget the wheelchair exists! 😈

SEE THIS WHAT THIS DRAMA HAS MADE ME? 😭 A MAHAPURUSH OF ABUSE! ☢️☢️ 

No, but seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF was going on today!

Good points:

• Suman not discussing her PHAMILY PRABLEMS in front of the outsiders...they may be related but that doesn't make you phamily! smiley11 
  • Mera Dev saving everyone...BY TELLING YET ANOTHER LIE! 🤣Everyone in this phamily ate a kauwa before they were born! 

Bad (Abusive) Points:

• Raavi throwing rocks at Krish (seriously more physical abuse? he just got beat a day ago 🤣)
  • Rishita smiling a lot...clown  I have been defending Rishita but I legit don't know what her prablem is...WHAT DOES SHE WANT? 🤣 She just seems like a narcissist at this point! 
  • Mami...and her beti bakwas  (more verbal abuse) I hate the idea that bahus can't be betis...I thought PS was better than that message! 
  • Anita and her Maa bakwas 🤢
  • Suman and her dumb ways to stir things in the phamily (verbal blackmail and abuse) Telling Dhara to pack her bags without actually finding out what happened or who was responsible because her sons can NEVER be wrong...like bro! 🤢 This is the kind of unchecked behaviour of men that leads to crap! HOLD YOUR SONS RESPONSIBLE YOU HYPOCRITE!  
  • PHIR SE..Dhara trying to lie...like GOD DAMN IT she just said not to lie to her! -_- Dhara ke bheja aaj fry ho chuka hai! 🤣

I hated that Suman allowed Anita to call her maa, I know she has an alternative motive but 

Today's episode was terrible but like I want this bakwas track to end...I ALREADY HAVE SNAKES IN MY LIFE THAT'S WHY I WATCH DRAMAS TO FORGET AND ENJOY MY LIFE 🤣

I genuinely felt bad for Dhara because of the Maa fiasco! I hope Shiva takes revenge from Mami for today's drama! If there is anyone in the family with a brain it's Shiva. I remember his line when he said to Anita: "bhabi ke nakhun jitni bhi aukaat nahi hai tumhari!" 🤣 

Krish bechara...I think nothing can save him at this point! 🤣

P.S. THEY ALL NEED PHAMILY THERAPY 🤣

What is going to cook tomorrow?

Edited by HanaKB - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Was waiting for your post. Lol am laughing so much right now🤣

You are soo funny. Your gifs and the way you write.... can't stop laughing🤣🤣

Today was a disaster and am glad I skipped it🤢

ananya269 thumbnail

Krish bechara is more concerned about his ribbon waali than the whole family drama going on at this point 🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is gem 🤣🤣🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I completely fail to understand why are they doing this. They are dragging suman's quest to find out the truth from the past 3 episodes. Given the speed the remaining 3 episodes of the week will also centre around this and still we don't know if she will know the truth or not. Gaura has a fanbase from pre leap episodes, shivi has a fanbase who got recently added to the show, some watch the show for the family bond and feel good moments.no matter who watches the show for what,but the current track is not making anyone happy.

The only logical explanation is they dont want to move forward the story now and these episodes are just filler to pass through the lockdown time.

Maybe when the shooting begins in Mumbai they can start what they had earlier planned.

This post had me laughing.i was so upset after today's episode 😂😂

Loved your GIFs.❤️

The show has 3 couples. Beautiful side characters. Plzz CVS make use of them.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is hilarious. 🤣

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Today was a disaster and am glad I skipped it🤢

You honestly didn't miss anything...it was abuse in the form of phamily bonding! 🤣

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

Krish bechara is more concerned about his ribbon waali than the whole family drama going on at this point 🤣

Man, I am starting to think that the ribbon waali is a bhootni 🤣 even Raavi didn't see her! 🤣

REAL KESAR???

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I completely fail to understand why are they doing this. They are dragging suman's quest to find out the truth from the past 3 episodes. Given the speed the remaining 3 episodes of the week will also centre around this and still we don't know if she will know the truth or not. Gaura has a fanbase from pre leap episodes, shivi has a fanbase who got recently added to the show, some watch the show for the family bond and feel good moments.no matter who watches the show for what,but the current track is not making anyone happy.

The only logical explanation is they dont want to move forward the story now and these episodes are just filler to pass through the lockdown time.

Maybe when the shooting begins in Mumbai they can start what they had earlier planned.

This post had me laughing.i was so upset after today's episode 😂😂

Loved your GIFs.❤️

The show has 3 couples. Beautiful side characters. Plzz CVS make use of them.

I do think it is because of the lockdowns that they are really dragging the drama otherwise it was moving pretty fast...well as fast as a tortoise 🤣 the shaadi drama lasted for so long! 🤢

I wouldn't puke at Dev-Rishita scenes if we got Gaumbi-Dhara and Shivi scenes but romance toh sirf aik couple ka hai! 

mpks1 thumbnail

Love your post. My thoughts exactly! I just ranted away and trolled each character in the EDT😆  They made Shiva a mute spectator except few stares he gave to Mami. I can’t believe writers could not give him more than that, heck even Dev had more lines than him😆

Rishita, agree she is a narcissist. What’s point in asking right questions if you are so petty minded that you are smirking, visibly happy when Dhara was getting berated. She did the same thing the other day when Shiva and Krish were being beaten.

As much as I want Dhara to be taught a lesson for hiding things, physical abuse, lying, sweep matters under the rug, acting like the matriarch when the actual matriarch is alive and well😕 I want Rishita to be taught a lesson too. You don’t have to gel with the family members atleast not berate/insult them at ever instance😡

I liked Suman when she told Mami to back off  and stay pit of their family matters. She made a to counter Mami’s every point, in the process supported Dhara.

As for Anita, still can’t wrap around my head, what she is trying to do, how character is oscillating like a pendulum. One day she is evil, next day she is nice and then back to being evil

Dev and Gaumbi have become petticoat chaaps😆

Raavi and Krish were sent away from the drama.as these 2 are innocent souls  and whatever happened was only for adults 21+😆 as Raavi is 20 and Krish is 18😆 

Dhara has multiple personalities - chudail, gyaani baba, scaredy cat etc , writers are exploring her personalities very well through the show. 

Although it was a crappy episode, I enjoyed ripping them all apart🤣something to be happy about😆