Pandya Store

'Pandya Phamily Prablems' XD

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

Meri saath toh yeh partiality ho rehi hai! 🤣 

But seriously, what is it with Pandyas throwing open the doors to their "problems" in front of everyone?

There is a thing called privacy?? Suman does it, Gaumbi does it, Dhara does it! The name-calling, the slaps, the beatings! 🤢

And they don't do it in a respectful manner in which the other person will understand, they do it so the other person feels humiliated and most likely to not learn and feel resentful. 🤢

We can see Shiva hasn't changed since he got a beating, Krish is a cute soul who learns and Rishita doesn't care either! 😵

And now Mami and Anita are hearing everything and guess who will put the tarka in the Pandya daal? YES, YOU GUESSED IT, MAMI AND ANITA WILL!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

Can’t stop laughing 🤣

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is hilarious.🤣

In today's episode, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at Anita when she told her desire to get Gautam. 🤓

Like seriously? Even maami was taken back and tried to divert Anita to bechara Hardik. 

Ab yeh tadka lagayegi ya raita phailayegi. 🤣

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

This is hilarious.🤣

In today's episode, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at Anita when she told her desire to get Gautam. 🤓

Like seriously? Even maami was taken back and tried to divert Anita to bechara Hardik. 

Idk why but I just found it funny. It’s like when Raavi wanted to marry Dev but there was no chemistry between them. 🤣

I don’t see any hopes for Anita and her plan is bound to fail quite hilariously. 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sab ke sab pagal hai. Except for Shiva everyone wants to wash their dirty linen in public 🤪 

I'm so glad ShiSh didn't "change" after the atrocious thrashing they got that they totally did not deserve

I'm just waiting for a nice dhara bashing now.. if Anita is the only way we can get it then so be it 😆

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

This is hilarious.🤣

Raita toh theek hai lekin what is she on about??? I like how Suman and she are both using each other without realizing the other intention!  🤣I want the drama to look like the gif below! 🤣

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Sab ke sab pagal hai. Except for Shiva everyone wants to wash their dirty linen in public 🤪 

I'm so glad ShiSh didn't "change" after the atrocious thrashing they got that they totally did not deserve

I'm just waiting for a nice dhara bashing now.. if Anita is the only way we can get it then so be it 😆

Exactly! I am glad they didn't change lekin perfect Dhara will find a fault in that too! ☢️

I want both Dhara and Anita bashing! WE NEED MORE MASALA!

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

Idk why but I just found it funny. It’s like when Raavi wanted to marry Dev but there was no chemistry between them. 🤣

I don’t see any hopes for Anita and her plan is bound to fail quite hilariously. 🤣

watching Raavi-Dev scenes...we all felt like this:

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HanaKB

Exactly! I am glad they didn't change lekin perfect Dhara will find a fault in that too! ☢️

I want both Dhara and Anita bashing! WE NEED MORE MASALA!

Your gifs are hilarious😆

Suman, maami, Anita aa Gaye na? Toh masala bhi bohot jald ayega 😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HanaKB

watching Raavi-Dev scenes...we all felt like this:

i dont even watch their scenes but this would be my reaction for sure