Pandya Phamily PARADISE? XD

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

AAJ Meray saath toh yeh partiality ho he gayi! smiley37 

Let me start off with that reaction scene of everyone when SASU MAA THREW MONEY AT RISHITA, it reminded some of this scene below! Powerpoint transition scene is what we will call it! 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOxutBMCOUc

I loveeeeeeeeeed the episode after yesterday's disaster  😆

GOOD POINTS

ALL OF IT 🤣

• Suman shutting down Anita wooooooo! 👍🏼 Keep snakes out of your house people 🤣I am going to pretend Anita scenes don't exist from now on! 👍🏼
  • Raavi being the cutie and offering Rishita her chain and saying she doesn't mind  this cutie ☺️itni pyaari! ❤️
  • Raavi cleaning Shiva cutely smiley42smiley42smiley43smiley43 WE NEED MORE SHIVI! ❤️
  • Cheeta Dev finally doing something right 🤣 RAWR RAWR DEV! 😆
  • WHO LEAVES THE RECEIPT IN A GIFT? 🤣
  • SASU MAA DOING RISHITA DIRTY!!!!!🤣
  • Suman putting Rishita in her place and saying all the things we have been thinking! THE MONEY SCENE 🤣 DRAMATIC BUT I LOVED IT! ☢️POWERPOINT PRESENTATION transitions today! 🤣
  • Kutay ki dum sedhi ho sakti hai lekin Rishita nahi! 🤣 She went straight for Dhara when Dhara didn't even go to buy the damn chain! 🤣

BAD POINTS:

• THE PRECAP BECAUSE WE KNOW ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE! 🤣
  • Poor Gaumbi telling Dhara she doesn't value his love! smiley19
  • TIME FOR DHARA TO EAT THE  SASU MAA REVENGE SPECIAL SAMOSA CHAAT! 🤣😈 I am not sure if this comes in the bad category!🤣

ALSO can Mami please butt out of Pandya Phamily? Lord that is Raavi's sasural! Sasu Maa ka meter ghoom gaya toh???🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkkC5cFSC08

Oh god!  🤣

Seriously what was that money throwing scene. The money was floating in the air for 10 seconds 🤣🤣

The editing guy leant a new trick and wanted to try it. Director ko taras aa gaya hoga and he couldn’t say no 🤣

But Suman’s expressions were bang on! Amazing!! 👏 

I am looking forward to your posts these days and it is fun to read with all the gifs.

I liked the episode for the most part except Suman throwing money at Rishita. I thought it was savage move by Suman to give money to Rishta to compensate but she should have stopped at that point and not throw it on her face. Other than that I liked the entire scene😆I infact wanted Rishita to be the first to get one to get told by Suman even before Dhara as she is the one who started it all, Dhara is next in line. Rishtia deserved every bit of what she got from Suman😃

These days Mami and Anita are more of comic relief for me and their scenes don't make sense.

I am quoting Raavi's dialogue from yesterday,

"Bhagwan ne Anita ki Bheje me Bheje Bheja ya Bheje me Bheje Bheja hi nahi, galati kar rahi hai"😆

Dev-Rishita scene, what's new, it is the same old fight, emotional black mail. I am sure Dev must be regretting marrying Risshita, in  the process missed a beautiful, naive girl like Raavi😆

I also liked Suman's dialogue during SHagun scene

"Jiske ke naseeb me jo hai wohi mila"

Raavi got Shiva and Dev got Rishita😆

Now coming to my favorite part, ShiVI❤️, these 2 are adorable. I could see Raavi 1.0 in the scene, same banter but Shiva is mellowed a bit cuz both are listening to Dhara to keep their fights inside the room and act coridal, which they are trying. The banter was more like husband and wife. We all know Shiva already accepted this marriage, cares for her but yet to fall in love, he is getting there. Raavi is now willing to work with him, don't know think she is attracted yet but definitely comfortable around him to even gossip about kitchen politics😆 Watched this scene more than 5 times already. Just love these❤️

According to me USP of Pandya store -Pandya brothers bonding, ShiVi and Krish. I want these relationships stay the same, don't want them to change😃

Bang on post! 

Suman's dhulayi of dhara is definitely not a bad point 😆

I rofl'd so hard when rishita got the receipt in her gift.. gaumbi babuji temporarily sathiya gaye shayad 🤣

Originally posted by ananya269

Oh god!  🤣

Seriously what was that money throwing scene. The money was floating in the air for 10 seconds 🤣🤣

The editing guy leant a new trick and wanted to try it. Director ko taras aa gaya hoga and he couldn’t say no 🤣

But Suman’s expressions were bang on! Amazing!! 👏 

If I was Rishi Baby I would have taken the money! Paisa bolta hai 🤣

But I swear this girl doesn't know what she wants! If it was not about the gold being less or more...THEN 

Image 🤣

Someone needs to come to collect this editor 🤣....he/she needs to be stopped...

Suman was my fav today! JHA GAYI MADAM JHA GAYI! ☢️

Originally posted by mpks1

I am looking forward to your posts these days and it is fun to read with all the gifs.

I liked the episode for the most part except Suman throwing money at Rishita. I thought it was savage move by Suman to give money to Rishta to compensate but she should have stopped at that point and not throw it on her face. Other than that I liked the entire scene😆I infact wanted Rishita to be the first to get one to get told by Suman even before Dhara as she is the one who started it all, Dhara is next in line. Rishtia deserved every bit of what she got from Suman😃

These days Mami and Anita are more of comic relief for me and their scenes don't make sense.

I am quoting Raavi's dialogue from yesterday,

"Bhagwan ne Anita ki Bheje me Bheje Bheja ya Bheje me Bheje Bheja hi nahi, galati kar rahi hai"😆

Dev-Rishita scene, what's new, it is the same old fight, emotional black mail. I am sure Dev must be regretting marrying Risshita, in  the process missed a beautiful, naive girl like Raavi😆

I also liked Suman's dialogue during SHagun scene

"Jiske ke naseeb me jo hai wohi mila"

Raavi got Shiva and Dev got Rishita😆

Now coming to my favorite part, ShiVI❤️, these 2 are adorable. I could see Raavi 1.0 in the scene, same banter but Shiva is mellowed a bit cuz both are listening to Dhara to keep their fights inside the room and act coridal, which they are trying. The banter was more like husband and wife. We all know Shiva already accepted this marriage, cares for her but yet to fall in love, he is getting there. Raavi is now willing to work with him, don't know think she is attracted yet but definitely comfortable around him to even gossip about kitchen politics😆 Watched this scene more than 5 times already. Just love these❤️

According to me USP of Pandya store -Pandya brothers bonding, ShiVi and Krish. I want these relationships stay the same, don't want them to change😃

Rishita defo deserves the savagery coming her way! I am hoping Suman realizes what exactly happened after the whole truth is revealed and she makes both Dhara and Rishita leave together! 😆 I loved Suman's whole scene today and her lines were on point, I loved the fact that she called Rishita's dad a gunda! 🤣

DevTa are getting predictable and boring...we need a new number for them! 🤔

Sigh! I swear I could write essays on Shivi and their cuteness! Kuch toh asar hua Dhara ki batoon ka! 😆I liked how comfy Raavi is with him that she touches him without reservation whereas Shiva is more careful! Pehle Shiva he pyaar ke jaal main phisle ga! 🤣☺️And you are right her comfort level is so high that she wants to talk to him! 

The creators are losing sight of the USP though! I am so worried in the race for TRPs they will fail, just like every single drama that runs after TRPs! 🤢 I do want more of the brothers bonding and Krish bonding with his bhabis! Not Rishi baby! 😆

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

Bang on post! 

Suman's dhulayi of dhara is definitely not a bad point 😆

I rofl'd so hard when rishita got the receipt in her gift.. gaumbi babuji temporarily sathiya gaye shayad 🤣

I think Gaumbi babuji ki umar ho gayi hai! Iss liye receipt bhool gaye! 🤣

I am looking forward to Dhara and Rishita bashing! And I also want Shiva to thrash Mami and Anita! 🤣

Edited by HanaKB - 2 years ago

Omg 🤣Bang on post 🤣 pkz keep them coming 

Originally posted by HanaKB

I think Gaumbi babuji ki umar ho gayi hai! Iss liye receipt bhool gaye! 🤣

I am looking forward to Dhara and Rishita bashing! And I also want Shiva to thrash Mami and Anita! 🤣

Yess! Shiva and suman need to give a good thrashing to all those gadheras and put an end to this super draggyyyyyy drama 🤢

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

Yess! Shiva and suman need to give a good thrashing to all those gadheras and put an end to this super draggyyyyyy drama 🤢

Yep, next thing you know that ribbon wali will also come to Suman talking about meri saath partiality ho rehi hai! 🤣🤢👎🏼 I am sick of Rishita! 😆