Sairat SS: Is it the end....or a new beginning?

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Note: This SS was inspired by a comment on the EDT (linked here). I had originally responded to that comment as a joke but the idea kept churning in my head leading to this. I hope you guys like it. (Side note - Hindi is not my first language, so please forgive any errors made)

Part 1: Beginning of the end

Outside Chavan Nivas – all of the neighbors have slowly left after Sai told them about the misdeeds and ill treatment that Devi Tai had been subjected to. Sai is standing at the gate with Usha mausi while the rest of the family are still at their doorstep, shocked beyond belief at everything that had transpired.

“Ab iss ghar me tumhare liye koi jagah nahi hai.....nikal jao yahan se, hamesha, hamesha ke liye...,” Virat’s words played back in Sai’s mind. The one person that Sai had thought would trust her enough to at least give her the benefit of doubt had let her down. And after everything that was said, there was no turning back, not for her, not for the relationship that she thought would be her strength and definitely not for the feelings that had started blooming between them. Sai took a deep breath. She had made up her mind and she knew that there was no point in prolonging the inevitable. She turned around, locking eyes with Virat.

Virat stood at the doorstep, everything that had happened in the past 24 hours, circling non-stop in his mind. The anger, hurt, betrayal and public humiliation that Sai had subjected him and his family to – all running through his head, muddled. “How had it come to this, how could Sai do this – to him, to Devi tai, to his family?” he wondered. Just then, Virat felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. Startled, he opened his eyes, looking over his shoulder to see his Aai, tears flowing down her eyes, looking at him with a mix of disappointment and pain. She slowly averted her gaze away from him towards Sai, standing at the gate. He looked at Sai, who was staring straight at him, a look of determination and finality reflected in her face.

“Ek baat aur....aapko mil jayega,” Sai said as a look of confusion came across Virat.

“Kya???” Virat said and before Sai could answer, his family jumped in...

Ninad – “Aur kya milna baaki hai?”

Pakhi – “Beizzati ki alava, Sai aur kya de sakti hai...”

Bhavani – “Eh, junglee mulgi, jaa yahan se... humko tumse kuch nahi chahiye..”

“Soch lijiye kaku, kyunki jo tohfa main aapko dungi, aapko kahin se bhi nahi milega,” Sai smirked.

“Sai...” Virat started as Sai at the same time uttered the two words that stopped him in his tracks.

“Divorce papers.... aapko divorce papers mil jayega.” Sai said as she turned and walked away.

Edited by ThruMyEyez-Nita - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

YES SAI, DIVORCE HIM.

HE IS AN MCP.

so well written 👏

update the next part soon❤️

grockks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome. Need to see this strong and unforgiving sai

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThruMyEyez-Nita

Note: This SS was inspired by a comment on the EDT (linked here). I had originally responded to that comment as a joke but the idea kept churning in my head leading to this. I hope you guys like it. (Side note - Hindi is not my first language, so please forgive any errors made)

Part 1: Beginning of the end

Outside Chavan Nivas – all of the neighbors have slowly left after Sai told them about the misdeeds and ill treatment that Devi Tai had been subjected to. Sai is standing at the gate with Usha mausi while the rest of the family are still at their doorstep, shocked beyond belief at everything that had transpired.

“Ab iss ghar me tumhare liye koi jagah nahi hai.....nikal jao yahan se, hamesha, hamesha ke liye...,” Virat’s words played back in Sai’s mind. The one person that Sai had thought would trust her enough to at least give her the benefit of doubt had let her down. And after everything that was said, there was no turning back, not for her, not for the relationship that she thought would be her strength and definitely not for the feelings that had started blooming between them. Sai took a deep breath. She had made up her mind and she knew that there was no point in prolonging the inevitable. She turned around, locking eyes with Virat.

Virat stood at the doorstep, everything that had happened in the past 24 hours, circling non-stop in his mind. The anger, hurt, betrayal and public humiliation that Sai had subjected him and his family to – all running through his head, muddled. “How had it come to this, how could Sai do this – to him, to Devi tai, to his family?” he wondered. Just then, Virat felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. Startled, he opened his eyes, looking over his shoulder to see his Aai, tears flowing down her eyes, looking at him with a mix of disappointment and pain. She slowly averted her gaze away from him towards Sai, standing at the gate. He looked at Sai, who was staring straight at him, a look of determination and finality reflected in her face.

“Ek baat aur....aapko mil jayega,” Sai said as a look of confusion came across Virat.

“Kya???” Virat said and before Sai could answer, his family jumped in...

Ninad – “Aur kya milna baaki hai?”

Pakhi – “Beizzati ki alava, Sai aur kya de sakti hai...”

Bhavani – “Eh, junglee mulgi, jaa yahan se... humko tumse kuch nahi chahiye..”

“Soch lijiye kaku, kyunki jo tohfa main aapko dungi, aapko kahin se bhi nahi milega,” Sai smirked.

“Sai...” Virat started as Sai at the same time uttered the two words that stopped him in his tracks.

Divorce papers.... aapko divorce papers mil jayega.” Sai said as she turned and walked away.

👏👏

So sad:( please write more...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

N that's how you drop the bomb...great Said👏🏻👏🏻

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome. Sai is giveing divorce. Very good. Sai is stron she dont need any one to loom after

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Superb...interesting.....

What would be Virat's reaction after hearing this...

I really want them to have a fresh new start without any conditions and regrets like a normal couple...

Eagerly waiting for next part....please give as soon as possible....

Edited by ssoujanya - 3 years ago
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Will Virat accept the divorce or not??

Please update soon 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please update soon???