Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

😍
Nisha assume we are sitting on table for food and banging our thali.

SushSathisha thumbnail

Nisha One more 

One more

One more 

One more! 😁

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow, Raanav is surely on a mission to woo his wife totally. â¤ď¸đŸ˜ł

Love all the chapter titles you give. 

What else has Raanav planned for their honeymoon?  

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canapoem

Wow, Raanav is surely on a mission to woo his wife totally. â¤ď¸đŸ˜ł

Love all the chapter titles you give. 

What else has Raanav planned for their honeymoon?  

He is yet to open the honeymoon package 😂🥰

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

“When I kissed you for the first time and walked out I felt exposed to sunshine I had not known before” he said deeply"

This moment in particular if I were to pick, must have been the most nonantagonistic between his law and true emotions. 

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was nice to see Varsha's mother also supporting her loving daughter like Anu was defending Viveka..:)

And so the honeymoon starts ! 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

This time dadi heard back from Anu and Viveka. But did that stop her? Nothing and noone can. Her mouth will keep running.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Fully clothed but the fire is already burning. He wants to take hours. She would be fine with that.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Heaven & Earth

The three days in Koh Som was nothing she had ever imagined. Well she had never fantasized about marrying a Brit model and settling down in the heart of Delhi. She had never imagined she would be whisked away on a helicopter to a private island off the coast of Thailand

She was served the best Thai food she had ever eaten. She did not see anyone in the island except the man that cleaned up after meal times

He taught her to scuba dive exploring the coral encrusted caves, marveling the undersea limestone summits. The abundance of small creatures like seahorses and turtles  transported her to an object of a Natl Geographic video

Anu had insisted they get swim lessons, when ever they went on vacations to any beach resort they stayed at hotels with pools and she made  sure the girls got their practice. When the kids were younger they lived near Siri Fort and the girls got their lessons at the Gulmohar Park club

Viveka was rusty and crusty, but she had a good partner

They sat on the beach in giant comfy lounge chairs staring at the sunset

He was easy to talk to, he narrated stories of going to high school in NY and splitting his time between UK and Dilli

She asked him if he saw himself move to UK at some point

“No” he said looking deeply at her

She had to look away in order to calm herself down

“is he saying it because I wont move?”

“Probably not, hes probably saying it because they have factories in Maharashtra”

They called Satyen every few hours, they were going to send him home soon, Raanav spoke with the Docs multiple times a day. Smrita called Raanav multiple times a day, but not once spoke with Viveka

Viveka did not ask to speak with her either

She instead spoke with Ma and Papa and, her twin sisters, Naina would not talk to her, neither would Dadi.

Ratna and Ishwar called her a couple times

“Internet for emergency use only” he whispered tonguing her ear canal

“Ishwar is an emergency” she laughed  pulling away turning around on her beach chair

It was 60 degrees and breezy, something about the ocean and sunset made an enduring image in her mind, the salty waves kisses the sand approaching closer and closer but not quite getting to their lounge chair, she sat crouching, her favorite position, her journal tucked between her voluminous towels, as she read when he went back for a swim

There was nobody anywhere… Philip the househelp was the only soul she knew

She worried when he took longer than usual to return, she found his head bob atop the silvery waves. The sounds of the heaving waves amplified each time it approached, all the sights and sounds cut to crystal clarity she had never been to a more beautiful place on earth she realized.

As the sun bowed down the shimmering ocean dissolving into a iridescent pool of fiery glitter

He walked out of the waves like he was some fantasy hero approaching his damsel

She chuckled when the thought occurred to her

He bend down and shook the water on to her face

She turned away with a smile

“Thanda hai paani?” she asked

“Not really, one last swim?”

“salwar aur teeshirt mein?” she asked winking

He grabbed her towel sending her journal flying as she lunged to catch it

The molten sensuality of her gaze steering her to self awareness

“I am going to be reading with my phone light on,” she whispered biting her lower lip

“Whatever you say” he mumbled

He returned from the cottage dressed in navy drawstring shorts, shaved and wearing a pale pink shirt with more buttons than necessary undone

“Hot” she smiled under her breath as he bend down on her chair

“Here?”

“I think so” he smiled

“I am reading” she whispered, he lay by her, his arousal so flatteringly intense she had to blush

She felt shy, like a precious gift being proudly unwrapped, but she didn’t resent his moment of purely masculine triumph. The grandeur of the moment was also hers, this beautiful man hers. He was giving himself to her and asking nothing but what she was willing to give

She couldn’t stop her fingers from sliding under his shirt feeling the ridges on his spine

“I can feel salt on my fingers” she teased

“Oops… I can think of how to wash it off”

She giggled and pulled away, he grabbed her hand and let it up his shirt to his torso, she watched his expression carefully and let her fingertips wander up to his pecs, and stroked, she felt him tremble, he was physically so responsive to even her slightest caress

He bend down and let his mouth slide down to the cleavage

“I like your outfits”

“A joke” she whispered wrapping her arms around him

“No no joke” he whispered, the tee molds  your curves

His lips laying teasing tormenting kisses against her skin all along her collarbone

“take my shirt off Viveka Parashar” he whispered in her ear

“I cant hear you” she teased

He guided her to the buttons

His fingers exploring the satin smoothness of her golden skin, turning her body into molten liquid, making it shudder with pleasure and need

“I can hear you though” he told her

She arched with eyes closed, she reached out again touching him timidly growing bolder as he made husky sounds of pleasure against her skin, his tongue drawing circles in places she didn’t think there could be art work

She felt self control slipping away from her

Her lips planting wild fervent kisses against the smooth column of his throt, without being able to do a thing she found herself arching needily

He took his own sweet time it seemed like, demanding a kiss in return for every kiss, a stroke for every stroke and caress for every caress, until every sensation of pleasure became an ache and she begged

Her skinny tee flying off from under the towel, as if fleeing the scene

“Raa” she began

He feathered warm moist lips across the tense outline of hers

“Make love to me Viveka. I never imagined it was going to be so beautiful” he sighed

Her skin quivered under the husky command, he rolled her beneath him pinning her with the weight of his thighs

“I want.. I have not wanted anyone so much” he whispered

“Tum baat bhi beautifully karte ho” she cupped his face in her hands and whispered

One hand curving possessively around her hip his other hand curving to cup her

Upper body

Shivers of molten pleasure igniting her skin, excitement bubbling up inside her as she registered his frantic arousal

She shivered involuntarily against his pressure, her bosy convulsing in waves of pleasure

His encouraging words coaxing her soft body to relax, his lips pressing against the beads of sweat on her temple

The earth spun and shook, the seagulls seemed like wisps pf cotton against the orange sky

He lay sleeping by her, she was curled up by him reading

Or trying to

She looked out the tall windows, the cottage must glow like a jewel in the dark she thought

She hit the light by the bed

It turned pitch black

She turned back on hurriedly

She leaned over and kissed his forehead

He stirred and exhaled audibly, breathing steadily again

This marriage was a giant risk for her, her parents were being mature and diplomatic, they never ridiculed her or questioned her

A man like Abhishek was going to be it

But here she was in  a private island in Thailand, laying in bed beside a man who stood for everything she had railed against in her 20s

They way he gasped her name repeatedly twining his fingers in her hair, drinking deeply from her mouth, shuddering beneath the deep waves of pleasure pitching both their bodies

His phone rang

It said “Mom”

Her heart skipped a beat, she looked at him he was still fast asleep

It was only 8 PM

She panicked, what if it was Satyen?

She answered in a husky whisper

“Umm.. hello”

“Who is this” Smrita said

Viveka leaned on the head rest exhausted, Smrita Parashar was so tiresome. She was savoring every second of pleasure he had shown her, Smrita managed to cut the cord off her parachute she landed on the rocky ledge

“Umm.. Viveka” she said

“yeah hi, can I talk to Rakshit”

“Hes asleep actually”

“Oh really? Huh!!!”

“I can tell him you called

“Its only 8” Smrita insisted

We made love multiple times by the ocean, he is exhausted Viveka wanted to say. I am in too much shock to ever sleep again, so I am awake, plus I promised Mr Ansari I would write the article

Who knew s—with the Parashar kid is going to knock my brains out of my head

“Can u hear me? Its only 8” Smrita insisted

“He was tired

“can you please have him call me?”

“I sure will”

“Thanks”

“How is Mr Parashar?”

“Oh HE is doing great” Smrita said smugly

In her tone Viveka detected that familiar arrogance that had gone missing the last two weeks

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Smrita, if is good mother will not make Ranaav’s life difficult. 

You want you kid to be Happy. He is happy with Viveka. 
Probably that the only reason Satyen sort of blackmailed them. He knew if Viveka and Ranaav had to make choice on their own there would be too many things to consider before they decide to get married. 
Both love each other and hope they work everything out for that love to sustain.

smrita is impossible.

I do hope Ranaav and Satyen both ask her to mind her own business and if she can’t respect Viveka not to disrespect her.

who would ans Ranaav’s phone for God’s sake 😡