Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys has frisked her away from everyone for honeymoon as a surprise. Nisha, can have Viveka surprise Ranaav too in someway ?

Not sure how though ❓

maru76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Guys has frisked her away from everyone for honeymoon as a surprise. Nisha, can have Viveka surprise Ranaav too in someway ?

Not sure how though ❓

One way is by introducing him as her husband to her economics elite circle That seems to be something he longs for.

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naina and Viveka's relationship has changed forever. The bitter Naina was fuc***up messing and waiting for the other shoe to drop . Guess what the other shoe did not drop, it just found itself a nice matching sock. 

Everything Naina coveted,  Viveka seems to have a registered,  all approved official and personal stamp on it. Her wedding is legal, the man she married is worth his salt, her good life has the parashar stamp and all this is unraveling in front of a very bitter Naina too soon, too fast. 

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naina's handling of her life and the peoples' handling of Naina and her life was and is a mess. Sad but true. 

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really wish Ranaav does a Darcy spin on Naina-Inders relationship atleast to fix Viveka’s pain and Mathurs pride 

Rajijosyula thumbnail

Can we get an update Nisha🙁😟🌝

Sudha1012 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pls update mam

Waiting 😊

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by jaschick - 3 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Barefeet & fully clothed

Wandering barefeet in her Sanskrit script salwar in mustard and a georgette frilly puff sleeve skinny blouse in burgundy

She dressed like she was headed to the farmers market for a Sunday brunch he noticed as they readied to leave the resort

The family would head back into town he would kidnap her to a private island

A scarf wrapped around her neck acted as a hair tied when there was a need

She was back to her no chooda or low chooda self, her Dadi had admonished her publicly before him when she happened to ask her mother if she could take off the mangal sootra off

“Ma karivar karivar karegi to beti yahi to seekhegi na? (career? Dadi?)

“Meri Naukri ko kosey bagair aapka khaana hazam nahi hota nahi?” Anu smiled mirthfully

“Abhi dekh lo isko, 2 din hue, damaad yahi khare hain unnaka saamne” Dadi pretended to be horrified

“Dadi aap unko pooch lein” Viveka laughed

“Betaji jey aap batao hamari Biveka to bawli hai”

He laughed at the reference

“There is a mad scientist there is no mad would be economist” she reminded Raanav

“Dadi koi baat nahi mujhe faraq nahi padta” he said in chaste Hindi as Akash’s jaw dropped

“Batao isko” Dadi pointed a finger saasily at her new grand son in law hoping to receive some support for ridiculing him

Garima shook her head derisively

“Love marriage hai amma” she cackled

Mrs Asthana was putting her valuables in her large purse nearby

She listened to the whole exchange sadly

Anu and Akash wanted it to be over fast

Afterall they were a bit traditional themselves and any extended family member listening in surely didn’t bode well

The gossip would go all the way to NOIDA and then onwards

Viveka did not care, she counted her parents luggage and made sure it was loaded in the back of the resort van

Chased after Diya and Karuna into the resort front lawn

“30 ki ho gayi shaadi bhi ho gayi batao” Dadi latched on to Mrs Asthana and sat by her  to bitch about her grand Daughter

“Hamari Varsha bhi natkhat hai” mrs Asthana defended Viveka weakly

“Ajee humne to nahi dekha bhaagte hue” Dadi stressed

“Next time aap Savi ke ghar jao to Amma ke saamne usko bhagaana” Anu injected silkily

Dadi sputtered

Mrs Asthana HAD to laugh for that one!!

The island was secluded and private, might have been 2 sq miles altogether, hidden in the lush vegetation was a high end cottage with solar panels up on the roof

The small plane ride was rejected by her even before he could suggest it so it was a helicopter

“I wish I had a drug habit, right about now” she whispered as she got on the helicopter with his help

She kept her eyes closed most of the time, only opening to look down at the small oval of dark green in the middle of the bluest of blue ocean

“Raanav is the middle of nowhere”

She panicked

He nodded, and chuckled

“Afraid?”

“What if there are crocodiles or sharks in the water?”

“there are but the cottage has doors” he made her laugh

“Does it have a good view”

“Somewhat” he mumbled

The “somewhat” turned out to be all glass walls of windows or windows turned into walls

“I am not on social media much this would be so insta worthy” she whispered walking round and round around the large living room staring at the frothy ocean and swaying palm

He left the luggage outside and just picked her up and carried her to bed

Viveka found herself giving into the persuasion and allowing herself to pulled toward him, fear and anticipation made her stiff and tense, her breathing jerky and fitful

It seemed to calm down when he wrapped his arms around her, welcing her to his side, his head burrowing against her curves as she arched

Through the flimsy fabric of her blouse she could feel his hot breath on her skin, he gently tugged at the cord on her salwar, she smiled wickedly turning away, he pulled her back toward him and yanked in a swift stroke

She told her mind to calm down, she opened and closed her mouth trying to get a word out, her skin tingling from the heat of his breath

“This is it Viveka Parashar” he whispered on her cheek

“I am not changing my name” she reminded him weakly

“Sure” like I care about that when I get to ravish you tone

She pulled away to spot the twitch of his lips the pearly red buttons on the gorgeous red fluffy blouse detaching, exposing the fine lace of her curves

“It’s a beautiful blouse” he whispered

“I love it, I paid way too much for it” she smiled dodging his seeking mouth

She held his face in her palms and whispered “You are SO beautiful! Were girls lining up to date you?” she asked in wonderment

He blushed self consciously

“No” he said swallowing

“Thanks for making me feel like I am the one” she smiled “Raanav I don’t recall making the commute home the day you proposed” she whispered gasping, as she felt his tongue trace her lips

“When I kissed you for the first time and walked out I felt exposed to sunshine I had not known before” he said deeply

He looked at her like she was in his arms because he could not bear to let her go, his breathing ragged fluttered her senses into hot awareness

A pleasurable lethargy swept through her body, she shut her eyes and reached for his face, allowing her fingers to feel the back of his neck her fingers stroking the short neatly trimmed hair

He shuddered and mounted her passionately

“No way… Vi.. stop, I am goingt o take hours I have thought about this for months I am not going to” he ground his lower half on hers as it throbbed, willing to make it stop

He reached for her glasses

“Raanav” she growled

“Fine… keep it on” he opened his mouth under the eyelashes on her cheek bone the sucking sounds made her yank it off and let it drop weakly

Her arms wrapped around him and felt his spine inch by inch under his tee

He arched trying to get her to stop

“I am just conducting an experiment” she laughed

He moved on her swiftly, in quick forward motion rhythmically

She moaned softly, and felt her body thrash, repeatedly he held her close, and rolled over with her on top

She lay on his chest softly moaning

They were fully clothed

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nisha dont stop hear😃

Can we get onemore update plsss🤗