Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Both are going all in with no holding back. Let him whisk her away for some time alone.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chasing kids & Spouses

Koh Som was the island name,  private secluded in the          ocean, they took a quick private flight after the bidaai. Naina barely spoke to her at the wedding or after, she broke down and cried to Anu in Anu’s room as she helped her pack

“Its like I don’t even exist anymore Ma”

“Chhodo abhi usko tum jao” Anu sighed

“She was happy when I broke off with him when I decided to marry him, she has decided I am persona non grata again”

“Papa is happy she atleast did not throw a tantrum or disappear with the … u know”

Anu controlled herself

“Papa cannot think such mean thoughts”

“Who hum dono ko spite karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai”

The families were moving back to the mainland to go sightseeing and enjoy the famous cuisine

Bua had made arrangements in Bangkok for Varsha’s parents, Piyush, a few of their guy friends and girlfriends (since Piyush didn’t want to be vacationing with his Nanu and Nani)

Anil Chachu could not stay back, he had to go back to his job, his wife was sulky and furious the whole morning of bidaai, the boys creating a racket, pushing a wood poolside chair into the pool

With a 3 year old from the Asthana side of family still sitting in it

Akash had jumped in to rescue despite not knowing how to swim

Piyush had later jumped in to help both of them out

Garima had gone off and shut herself off in their cottage refusing to get out even to say goodbye to the honeymooning couple

Dadi did her dadi

Anu had to beg her to stop

“Tumhari tarah Naukri hoti to Anil bhi uske peechhe ghoomta, bechari dono ko akele sambhalti hai”

“What a joke Amma, Anil bhai beton se ek second door nahi jaate” “Bache bahut bigade hue hain, Divyanshu to phir bhi theek hai,, Himanshu ne saari raat kal deevar par laat maari hai, yeh to so nahi paaye”

“Naina ko to sambhal leti ho tum, shaanti se, Garima aur uske beton se tumhe kya pareshaani hai?”

Dadi ended up insulting Anu

Anu went off to her room in tears

Viveka did not know about any of it, busy chatting with Kalyani, Mitalee Parashar and Chachu and satyen nack in the room she shared with Raanav

so when she returned to Ma Papa’s cottage to help Ma pack she heard the whole thing, 

Later she had a spa appointment with Diya and Karuna at the spa with Bua, she left after helping her mother pack

“Dadi deliberately tries to get under your skin when I am not around”

“Nahi Papa bhi rehte to unki himmat nahi hoti”

“I know that… Garima Chachi asked me if I was pregnant” Viveka said quietly

Anu shot her daggers “Dadi ki training hai”

“I told her I haven’t even had s—with Raanav”

Anu began to laugh loudly, gasping, lost for words

Viveka was upright and honest, she feared no one, she had nothing to hide

When she calmed down she was devastated over what Viveka had said 

She would later discuss with Akash after Viveka 

“He is taking her some place have faith Anu” Akash stretched on the neatly made bed with the two swan towels

“Akash bed ko mess up mat karo  hamari check out 4 baje ki hai”

“I am tired yaar”

“I am too… I hope Viveka has Smrita’s approval to go with her husband” she exclaimed sarcastically

“Haan Raanav probably checks with her before bolting the room on the inside”

“U think he is a Mama’s boy”

“Without a doubt” Akash said quietly

“when they broke off their engagement I thought its for the good, Viveka is too straightforward to tolerate a Cruella”

“Did Viveka actually say what she said to Garima?” Akash’s mind went back to what his daughter had admitted to her Chachi

“Bata to rahi hai”

“I don’t know young people these days Anu, I couldn’t keep my hands off you” he said in shock

“Hmm” she nodded sadly

“Viveka is joking about it? U think something is wrong?”

“I am going to say she must have told Garima but it must not be the truth”

“Socho, two nights after the wedding he was in the hospital, 3rd night, she came over here, 4th night was wedding night”

Anu stopped zipping up the cabin bag and paused to look at him”

“Young people don’t need  a wedding Akash”

Akash began to doze

“Abhi so oh mat aap” She went and nudged him up

“Waise Savi is adorable, kitni care ki Viveka ki usne” Anu smiled sitting down by his waist

He gently held her hand

“She understands you more than my mother sadly”

“She does and Bauji does too, he told me, itni mehnat karte ho beta, office mein ghar mein, har chhe mahiney yaha aa jao apni saheliyon ke saath, Akash ke hawale karo bachon ko”

“He said that?” Akash laughed

“Yes he did, maine ghar chalkar book kar rahi hoon Akash for June”

“Yaar mujhe atleast Goa to bhej de?” he laughed removing his glasses

“Bauji ne mujhe girls vacation ki permission di hai Akash” she leaned on his chest

He patted her back

“The wedding was amazing, I think Varsha’s mother did not care much for Viveka getting to share the stage with her daughter”

“Wont you be upset if the son in law’s sister usurped your daughter’s limelight?”

Anu sighed

“I didn’t ask for it, neither did Viveka” she was defensive

“Par socho as a mother”

“You are too objective” Anu stiffened

“I am sorry yaar” he squeezed her arm

“But it was good to see Viveka in all the finery and the singing and dancing and clapping around them” Anu smiled

“Oh mujhe to bahut Khushi hui selfishly I didn’t really sympathize with Mrs Asthana at that moment” he chuckled guiltily

“Their house is like a castle, but the wedding in the courtyard with less than 50 people was not something I had imagined for Viveka” Anu was bolder now

“Yaar kisi ne nahi socha tha”

“Raanav was taking a video of her dancing in the baraat”

“Achhha? Humne miss kar diya” Akash was shocked

“Aap poochho Veev se” she whispered conspiratorially

“Main Savi ko dhoondta room mein gaya, Savi tumhe dhoondte room mein gayi, us waale cottage mein” he waved “Dekha to yeh dono nikal rahe hain bahar”

Anu sat up in shock

He was smiling yaar” Akash was in disbelief

“Viveka nikal jo aayi shaadi mein, miss kar raha hoga” Anu laughed

“Yaad hai tumhe jab tum Jabalpur apne parents ke gayi shaadi ke 3 mahiney baad?” he laughed

“Meri Ma dar gayi jab aap doosre din subah doodh waale ke saath darwaze pe khare the”

Jab taq tumhare parents Jabalpur the who doodh waaley ne mujhe yeh baat bhoolne nahi dee” Akash laughed out loud

She laughed too

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Do parents ever stop worrying?

Anu and Akash please don't worry. Ranaav can't keep his hands off your daughter. He followed her the very next day and is taking her back with him for their own honeymoon. With time Ranaav will overcome his mothers hold on him as well. 

maru76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A glimpse into the harmony of Aakash and Anubha’s life. I understand why Viveka wants “apni ma papa jaisa bandan “ in her own marriage.

Akash and Savi probably get all the goodness from Dadaji.

I am curious , how was Dadi as a DIL. This is the thought that comes to mind when I see MILs who are biased or even after decades can’t make peace with their own daughter in laws.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Akash and Anu are just too cute. Reminiscing their own years and time. No wonder Viveka wants marriage like her parents. I believe Viveka and Ranaav are on right path. Communication is the key to any good relationship. Viveka is so bold to tell her Chachi about not having any sex yet. 😂 

coderlady thumbnail

Garima was way out of line asking if Viveka was pregnant. Her bad behavior gets encouragement from dadi just because she has sons. Both keep insulting Anu and her girls any chance they get. Now dadi is saying Anu should have taken care of Naina when she was the one who was completely OK with Naina running off with Inder.

coderlady thumbnail

What does Naina expect from her family? Inder is not even sure he wants to get married. He has made no move towards that direction. What is the family supposed to do?

coderlady thumbnail

Akash and Anu have a good thing going. They want the same for their daughters. Now that Raanav has shown up to take off with Viveka, one less worry for them.

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Naina is selfish and she is hurting the family who lover her most specially Viveka. I hope Viveka realize Naina is selfish and I want Naina to realize at every step she take what she did in her selfishness . She is breaking  family who stood with each other before these boys Came in there life .

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thank  you for these wonderful updates Nisha.

Frankly I don't think Dadi will ever change. Best way to deal with her would be to ignore her. So Dadi is turning Garima into another herself. 

But Dadaji is so sweet. He adores Anubha.

Dadi Dada surely are like Satyen and Smrita. 

I guess Viveka's sasural will be very similar to what Anubha has.

I just hope that Raanav will change himself to be an Akash, instead of the Mamma's boy he is now.

Akash and Anu comparing their earlier days of marriage to Viveka's was kind of cute. But the circumstances of their marriage and of Viveka's is totally different. I hope time proves to them that their daughter is as happy as they were.

“Wont you be upset if the son in law’s sister usurped your daughter’s limelight?”

This statement by Akash reminded me again that Viveka is so much like her father in her thoughts. Viveka got the best of both her parents, in both looks and thoughts. I hope Raanav got the best of his parents too. (looks from Smrita and attitude like Satyen) 😆

So the newly weds are off a secluded island for their honeymoon. ❤️