Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maru76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jaschick

Speechless Economist ... elated economist... Anu and Aakash are going to be double elated.  Will they make it to the wedding though ? 😇

Nisha , will they or won’t they ? 

I am also curious about Karuna and Varsha’s brother.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Good bye Words!!

The dude shows up and she is lost. Hope they can get a room of their own.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aaram haram😆

She held his head up by grasping locks of his smooth well combed hair

His stormy eyes encountered hers furiously

“Kya kar rahe ho, shaadi hai” she wailed

He just bend down and kissed her, she let her gribbing hands lace thru his locks and tilted his head and parted her lips underneath his

He let out a soft guttural moan acknowledging her submission, his mouth tugging at her lower lip, awakening melting sensations, her lips seemed to swell and bloom obediently moist as Raanav continued to explore them, he paused every few minutes as if he wanted to assess his progress with satisfaction

He reached for her glasses with eyes closed and pulled them out gently hooking them on the v of his shirt.

Her moan muffled as he kissed her again, you have no idea how much I want you she thought as he thumbed her cheek and ear and neck, watching her sway like a pendulum

“Raanav mera chashma do waapis” she mumbled blinking

“In a minute” he whispered

“I want to see the wedding!!!” she moaned as she felt his hands and fingers in places they didn’t belong

“Raa”she protested watching numbly as his hands move slowly cupping her curves, she shuddered and fell forward, his touch light and gentle and yet she shook beneath it

She rubbed herself on him to push his hands off his nose releasing tendrils from her French braid as his face buried behind her ear. Her tremors increasing as she quickly realized the feelings his touch was arousing in her body

They were at a wedding the baraat was around the corner they could hear it from the cottage

Of course there was going to be a knock on the door

Her body refusing to let go of him wanting to melt like wax being torched

The pounding was harder

His fingers slid under her braid and rubbed the back of her head, as she watched his mouth approach, her heart thudding like a sledge hammer, her lips parted in firm persuasive strokes he teased them, introduced her to his tongue, igniting a fiercely carnal tide of physical hunger

He scowled in her mouth as the knocking continued, gathering her in frustration, holding her tight pulling her away from the door

She stumbled on to him

“Haan” she gasped out loud

“Bivekaaa tumm?” It was BUA

“Haan”

“Diya boli Jeeji shaayad sari theek kar rahi hai cottage mein

She moaned and lay on his chest

“Ek min Bua” 

She felt the glasses on his chest turning around toward the door and trying to grab them

He removed and hid them in his pocket

“Get rid of her”

“Pagal ho tum” she whispered

She walked to the door, as he dragged and pulled her back, in their tussle they landed on the couch on the side

“Raanav please yaar Bua is outside” she begged

He sat up loosening his grip

Viveka opened the door as Raanav walked to the bathroom

“Damaad ji aaye hain kya?” Bua was embarrassed

“Umm” “Bua” Viveka was deep red too

“Oh my god, I didn’t know” Bua said coyly

Raanav picked up a journal article on the bedside table, atleast 100 pages long with punch holes on the side and a cotton cord threaded thru them

“Welcome” Bua dragged him into a conversation as the Parashar kid tried to sort out his arousal

He turned around holding the article and walked toward her and smiled politely

“Hello thank you, Bua”

“Arey yeh bhi hamey Bua keh rahe hain” Bua was overwhelmed

“I am glad you  feel so honored Bua, but don’t announce it like that” Viveka did a SMH in her head

“Kaisi rahi aapki journey” Bua checked on him in her own quaint way

“It was great” he nodded

“Sorry Biveka, aap log araam karo”

“Yep that’s the word for madly making out, it’s the UP word for getting on, “aaram” though its an antonym”

“Baraat laut aayi?” Viveka questioned

“Bas abhi 5 ya 10 minute?” Bua shifted uneasy she really didn’t want to be there

Sweet! But Akash was approaching too Viveka saw his eyes light up on seeing Raanav leaning on the doorjamb behind her flipping through her article

“Chalo inko fresh honey ke liye help karo beta” Bua coaxed her to back to making out

“Oh don’t worry, I plan to ravage him the second the bidai happens” she thought

“Hello Welcome beta” Akash greeted joyously

Raanav shook hands first and hugged

“My Papa is precious “ she sighed mentally

“U surprise us all hours after she does” he said proudly

“What can I say I learn from the best” he winked

Akash looked really happy when Raanav spoke simply and genuinely

“Hamari Viveka Savi bahut chust hai” Akash told Bua

“Hamari Viveka sabse zyaada padhi likhi hai” Bua was not very highly educated but was always in awe of her nieces

“She will never tolerate anything about the girls” Akash informed Raanav

“Is that so” he smiled

“Viveka inka rehne ka arrangement karo bhai,”

“Kal raat ko kidhar soi beta?” Bua looked up from her phone

“yaha par Ma ke saath”

“Mujhe bhaga diya dekho”

“Aaj aapko mil jaayengi Jeeji” Bua laughed

Viveka’s face flamed 

“10 min mein aap change kar lo naha lo, baraat mud chuki resort ki side” Bua looked up from her phone

“AAP kyon nahi ho baraat mein?” Viveka teased

“Arey thin a, ek gol si road hai, baar baar usi ko ghoom rahe hain, TUM kyon nahi ho”

“I danced the first 30 minutes bua” Viveka laughed

“Inko le jao beta jaldi se dance kar lenge yeh bhi” Akash reminded

“Sure” she mocked and looked at the Parashar kid, he had noted the tonal inflection

She swallowed awkwardly

“Sh--!”

Both Akash anD Bua’s phone rang off the hook as people in the baraat noticed them missing and wanted them back

“Aaja beta tu bhi kar le thodi aur dance” Bua kissed her on the cheek and sprinted back

“Aapka luggage kidhar hai? Kuch khaya?” Akash enquired

“Umm.. with the bell hop for now”

“Viveka just bring it to this room beta” Akash insisted

“Jee Papa”

“Chalo main nikalta hoon will flex these aging bones with some sick moves” he muttered

Viveka ran up and hugged him

“You are the cutest and coolest” she groaned

“You cannot say these things anymore” he winked at Raanav and walked off

“OK I have to go back to dance, can you change quick” she demanded

He smiled and nodded

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
Rajijosyula thumbnail

Can viveka stay and help him changeđŸ˜‚đŸ˜›đŸ€©

aina910 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"Chalo main nikalta hoon will flex these aging bones with some sick moves” he muttered

Can akash get any cuter? đŸ˜† An amazing husband and dad. Do these kind of people really exist? Mujhe kyun aise bandey nahin mile ab tak? đŸ˜ł

Raanav callin bua and hugging akash is so heartwarming. Who could guess warmth towards in-laws came easier from Raanav while Viveka is still struggling to call Satyen dad.

"He reached for her glasses with eyes closed and pulled them out gently hooking them on the v of his shirt."

Imagining the scene, Uff ( just like Viveka😉)

On the other hand, every UP person calling Viveka as Biveka, be it dadi, bua, its funny đŸ˜† I could imagine the accent in UP in pronouncing Biveka! AMAZING how you get every tiny details so perfect,Nishaa đŸ€—

Edited by aina910 - 3 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They just had started and the knock happened. 

Nisha, ek hi savaal. Agla kaab?

Now it will be easier for Viveka to address Satyen as Dad. 

Ranaav's action speak a lot. He is not treating it as marriage for namesake. Should be reassuring for Viveka. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They got ambushed. No alone time for now. Dude using the journal to hide behind was funny. Will he dance?

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

These is too cute đŸ„° 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tumhi ho bandhu

Tumhi din chadhe, tumhi din dhale, tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi ho, the tune blared from the speakers

Viveka grooved, he watched in stunned amazement the uninhibited elegant graceful, rhythmic moves

The cheering and clapping from her family indicated she might be the best dancer in the family

He noticed Naina in the crowd, their eyes met she looked away without smiling, he didn’t either

“Wow” he gasped

“Di! EK AUR “ Diya cheered

Parting her lapels sliding it over her body..

They were back in her room, it was 6 AM, the bidaai was a few minutes away, everyone was relaxing briefly

Viveka returned with Raanav to shower, but was ambushed just as she was about to go back in

He waited patiently for her to get out  to grab her saree and could not wait any longer 

He closed in on her near the bathroom door

His mouth playing with hers, teasing and tormenting her lips into trembling responsiveness until they clung to his and opened excitedly to the dominating thrust of his tongue

Viveka hadn’t been kissed so intently in their 7 months of relationship, her skin aflame, every nerve end taunted by the overwhelming physical arousal Raanav exposed her to.

He knew fully well what was happening to her he growled in satisfaction when she moaned in pleasure his thumb stroking her peaks

She felt a rush of self conscious heat wash over her when she realized how wanton she was being.Wave after wave of spicy pleasure flooded her pore, when he released her mouth she felt herself float back down to the bed, he bend down and explored the uncovered arch of her throat

“You killed it on the dance floor” she chuckled, stroking his hair

She felt his ears, his neck softly with her fingertips

He shuddered and vibrated, on her touch

“A guy next to me asked “Do you know her”

“No we don’t know each other at all” she whispered, nipping his lobe not so gently

“No?” he questioned, letting his fingertips stroke her lace like drawing  in sand, sensation after sensation flooded her soft skin

“I told him that’s my wife, she is an economist” he pinned her on the bed and mounted her going for a vanquishing kiss, she sobbed begging for release

“I want us to be alone” “I want you to myself” “I want us to lay in bed a week
 though I am not sure I can be done with you”

She opened her eyes, and tried to reach out to touch him, he moved closer so her palm could stroke his chest

“You are immensely hot” she said matter of factly

He threw his head back and laughed

“I bet this is the only time a female economist has ravaged a model, and I possess the honor of owning that outlier statistic” she brought his head down and devoured hungrily

“Viveka Parashar” he scowled as she guided his arousal to where it belonged

“raanav.. we don’t have to wait” she whispered

“Your brother is leaving in less than an hour for his honeymoon, lets grab something to eat and get out of here”

“Kidhar lekar ja rahe ho mujhe” she smiled grabbing her glasses reaching over his body

He pushed her supporting arm she fell over his chest

“I am not telling you” he whispered

“Itni buri jagah hai?” she teased

He unhooked her lingerie at the back for that sass

She rolled over screeching

He rolled over to his side as she smacked him, with the back of her hand

“Kanoon ke haath lambe hain types?” she cracked a bad joke

He lay back down and laughed heartily

“Ughhh
 you are full of it” he gasped cuddling her

“Raanav I want to go eat an authentic Thai meal”

He turned to her and gently stroked the curls framing her face

Bua had sat them down with the newly weds and made them play the ritual “get to know you” games, and the arti and the Ashirwad

Viveka’s forehead was smeared with sindoor and her hair parting overflowed with that red stuff

“I took pictures of your Serpentine suggestive moves” he said lazily his eyes dancing with amusement

“Dikhao to mujhe?” she extended her hand

She looked like an eager 5 year old

“Cant” he teased

“Kyon? Delete kar chuke”

“Nope I have it”

“Raanav” she climbed over him  as he pulled her strap down over her shoulder, she wiggled and pulled it back up grabbed his phone and lay back down dodging his mouth

“can I see?”

“can I see”

“Are you 5?” he asked fondly

She was innocent and gorgeous, and he was madly in love he realized

“What do I get?”

“Kya doon tumhe, tumhe dene ke liye kuch nahi hai” she said thoughtfully

He smiled

“Oh the s—barter” she mocked dryly

He laughed again

“Because that’s how it is in movies” she shrugged knowingly

“Cleo” he said

“What?” she was confused

“the password is Cleo”

“Oh? Kaun hai?” she asked trying to be cool

“I have  or had a Greyhound, her name is Cleo”

She gently keyed the passcode

And to photos and watched the video spell bound

“wow” she said

“Self praise?” he chuckled

“I guess so” she smiled disarmingly “Where is Cleo?”

“Back in London, I gave her up to my Uncle
 Inder actually”

Her expression changed, his did too

Inder & Naina

“Mujhe dikhao” she asked politely returning the phone to him

He held her hand over hers and scrolled, and showed her the folder she could check out

“Woww” “So shiny” she said staring at the black coat

“Hmm”

“Is it Cleopatra?”

“Yep” he lay back down and stared at the ceiling

There was so much she didn’t know about him

Sometimes it was the best
. She scrolled through the pictures

“Isnt this from the shirt ad?” she asked him pushing the phone under his nose

“Yep”

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5