Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

someone said in this thread that dangal shows go off air even in one month because they dont get trps. seeing this week's trp of prembandhan, it seems like this show will meet the same fate.

altleast bring rishabh back to kdb. he has disappeared from kdb after prembandhan went on air. he was shooting for both shows before prembandhan started but they vaniahed him from kdb last week. may be it is a part of balaji's strategy so that his fans start watching the new show to see him. kdb isnt getting good trps either. it is slowly losing barc impressions with each passing week.

isn't it a finite show?

I am surprised KB is still in top 5 after so much of dragging with villains 🤡🤡 after 3 freaking years. 

I am just so so disappointed with Prithvi and Sherlyn's revelation. Makers should watch YHC 😆 How to do dramatic revelation episodes... 

In meantime I just started watching Story 9 months ki. I like the FL. 👍🏼

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

isn't it a finite show?

I am surprised KB is still in top 5 after so much of dragging with villains 🤡🤡 after 3 freaking years. 

I am just so so disappointed with Prithvi and Sherlyn's revelation. Makers should watch YHC 😆 How to do dramatic revelation episodes... 

In meantime I just started watching Story 9 months ki. I like the FL. 👍🏼

dangal shows dont usually last more than 6 months and even go off air in one month if trps are extremely low so they automatically become finite 😆. pb's opening trp is very low. future of this show is not bright.

they should bring manit back to kdb instead of wasting his time and energy in this show 🤔

kdb's impressions are going down because of dull revelations. it has lost intrigue element. viewers are tired of watching repetitive tracks. if they keep showing such things without moving the story, it will go out of top 5 soon.

ekta's all new shows are flop. she should give some importance to kdb now. as it is her only daily soap which is in top 5.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

🤣🤣🤣 Imagine being an actor but the only role of yours being to be fashion eye candy 🤣