What illogical misgynostic show going on?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I mean i hardly see kundali bhagya except when shakti arora was karan luthra 

What is going on in 2022 dec preeta had memory loss going on 

I tuned in this week preeta has memory loss still and not attending her own daughter engagement 

And rajveer is a very bad son actually keeping his mom away from his sister and brother from a year although in mumbai 

Only rajveer has rights on preeta as mother is it? Not kavay or shaurya 

Further i do not know what stupid story is this? Karan saw preeta and shaurya saw preeta kavya saw preeta none of them searching her or telling her hey i am your family from one year 

What sort of misogynistic males are karan and rajveer  keeping preeta away from own daughter and son?  

And why is nidhii staying in karan house as his kids mom? I mean does this happen in india? Is this USA without marriage man and woman stay in same house together for 25 years? 

Would karan be ok if preeta stayed with an unknown male for 25 years after memory loss like hubby wife in same house? and kavya in las have no problem with nidhi? In real indian society hungama ho jatha? 

Why is karan spoiling both his and Nidhi life? He should have never got her home stayed with her. She would have married and had own life. Used her as nanny but never married her? 

Where is rishabh luthra? When will he marry? Marry him to  Rajveer owner lady shes so sweet. 

And why doc says if preeta knows she has a family past she will not recover? I mean you are giving stupid logic to keep preeta away from shauray and kavya very bad 

In reality any mother will be happy to meet her kids after 25 years even mentally sick or amnesia one 

Who knows preeta may cure after getting her family back especially kids?  

Can someone tell me what is this karan mom and bua kareena etc are saying preeta playing games? I am confused i thought they loved preeta 

Wait for shauray to know preeta is his mom- he will teach them all a lesson  i think from his grand mom, grand ba to dad and elder brother for not saying Preeta is his mom 

I dont want to go into palkhi and rajver shauray mess at all- palki and rajveer have no chemistry bland couple. Shaurya is psycho lover of palki 

The only sane pople of this show are rishabh luthra(gayab), rajveer land lady and shaurya friend and kavya to some extent and preeta too

Rest all are toxic to the core 

You tell which son(karan luthra) not get his wife(preeta luthra)  home whose away from him and his kids that too at age of 55-60 years because his mom rakhi luthra do not want too? mazak bana ke rakha hai show ka logic ka 

Atleast let karan think i am 55 years preeta is also in 50s we have to live together few years happily with our 3 kids. Karan must think Preeta is alone 25 years without support only rajveer who himself is a immature man actually. Do not Shaurya, Kavya and karan have any rights to live with preeta few years? 

There is no gaurantee for life abhi covid, zika, god knows what all viruses coming who knows how long anyone live? Just live your life forget Rakhi luthra, kareena bua, nidhi think or even rajveer think. This Karan is not only toxic male when it comes to preeta wife and daughter, but hes scared crow also not have braveness to tell Rakhi, kareena, nidhi to stay in limits he wants his family his wife and 3 kids together. If they have problem shift to another home thats all with preeta and your kids 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kalesh bhagyas😠😍

nuke1986 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

And rajveer is a very bad son actually keeping his mom away from his sister and brother from a year although in mumbai 

Rajveer a very good son. For him his Mom's health is very important. He is operating on information he has got. Doctor has told him so. If you have any issue take it up with the doctor. He has seen his mother suffer from seizures for years without knowing why. Now that he knows the reason why should he think any good about Luthras. The blame that Kareena and Nidhi were spewing was enough to justify to him what he had planned. I am glad that he has stopped being all caring to wards Luthras they dont deserve it.

What sort of misogynistic males are karan and rajveer  keeping preeta away from own daughter and son?  

Lol .. what Karan and Rajveer are doing is not misogyny. But yes it is fashion now to label everything other than actual misogyny as misogyny too.

Funnily the misogyny exhibited by a character whose name starts with S and ends with A finds no mention .

And why is nidhii staying in karan house as his kids mom? I mean does this happen in india? Is this USA without marriage man and woman stay in same house together for 25 years? 

Nidhi is staying in Karan's house because she is obsessed with him. The show has spelled it out clearly.

Kundali Bhagya is a TV show...'make believe'. Not a commentary or documentary.

Would karan be ok if preeta stayed with an unknown male for 25 years after memory loss like hubby wife in same house?

1) there are other people in the house.

2) they dont stay in the same room.

Why is karan spoiling both his and Nidhi life? He should have never got her home stayed with her. She would have married and had own life. Used her as nanny but never married her? 

Why is Nidhi spoiling her life? is the more apt question. No one forced her. She could herself have got married. Why did she not?

And why doc says if preeta knows she has a family past she will not recover? I mean you are giving stupid logic to keep preeta away from shauray and kavya very bad 

This is a TV show. If the way normal people cure patients in Indian shows are to be followed then Hospitals and doctors are entirely unnecessary.

That is what the doctor has told in the 'Kundali bhagya universe'.

In reality any mother will be happy to meet her kids after 25 years even mentally sick or amnesia one 

Cant do so based on the real life logic. It is KB logic.

Wait for shauray to know preeta is his mom- he will teach them all a lesson 

What if he does not. Because he has been told that his mom left him.

palki and rajveer have no chemistry 

They have chemistry.

Shaurya is psycho lover of palki 

Yes

Very toxic guy.

Again... the word toxic has a specific meaning. They are not toxic to core. 

to tell Rakhi, kareena, nidhi to stay in limits he wants his family his wife and 3 kids together. If they have problem shift to another home thats all with preeta and your kids 

Completely agree with this. He has to take a stand.

Edited by nuke1986 - 1 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Preeta didn't attend the function as it was her first day in hospital.I used to be very angry with rajveer for keeping preeta away from the luthras. But now luthras have turned against preeta calling her a bad omen.So now i feel that Rajveer is not wrong.But still keeping her away from her other children and karan is wrong.Actually shrishti told rajveer that luthras are behind preeta's present mental condition..so they should keep preeta away from them.Rajveer is just obeying her.

Shaurya doesnt know that Preeta is his mother.Karan is not telling preeta because of what the doctor said.

Nidhi was allowed to stay in the luthra house as she is alone.karan didn't ask her to look after his kids.Nidhi revealed to her friend that she took the initiative to look after shaurya to stay in luthra house to gain karan's attention.

Who is rajveer's owner lady?Mohit's mom?

Manit has quit the show and Rishab said that he is not interested to get married.he was already married twice .

They didn't say that preeta is playing games.They say that preeta is a bad omen though they like her.

I dont know why you said that Shaurya's friend is sane.Actually he is not.

I mean i hardly see kundali bhagya except when shakti arora was karan luthra 

What is going on in 2022 dec preeta had memory loss going on 

I tuned in this week preeta has memory loss still and not attending her own daughter engagement 

Further i do not know what stupid story is this? Karan saw preeta and shaurya saw preeta kavya saw preeta none of them searching her or telling her hey i am your family from one year 

Would karan be ok if preeta stayed with an unknown male for 25 years after memory loss like hubby wife in same house? and kavya in las have no problem with nidhi? In real indian society hungama ho jatha? 

Where is rishabh luthra? When will he marry? Marry him to  Rajveer owner lady shes so sweet. 

Can someone tell me what is this karan mom and bua kareena etc are saying preeta playing games? I am confused i thought they loved preeta 

Wait for shauray to know preeta is his mom- he will teach them all a lesson  i think from his grand mom, grand ba to dad and elder brother for not saying Preeta is his mom 

I dont want to go into palkhi and rajver shauray mess at all- palki and rajveer have no chemistry bland couple. Shaurya is psycho lover of palki 

The only sane pople of this show are rishabh luthra(gayab), rajveer land lady and shaurya friend and kavya to some extent and preeta too

You tell which son(karan luthra) not get his wife(preeta luthra)  home whose away from him and his kids that too at age of 55-60 years because his mom rakhi luthra do not want too? mazak bana ke rakha hai show ka logic ka 

Atleast let karan think i am 55 years preeta is also in 50s we have to live together few years happily with our 3 kids. Karan must think Preeta is alone 25 years without support only rajveer who himself is a immature man actually. Do not Shaurya, Kavya and karan have any rights to live with preeta few years? 

There is no gaurantee for life abhi covid, zika, god knows what all viruses coming who knows how long anyone live? Just live your life forget Rakhi luthra, kareena bua, nidhi think or even rajveer think. This Karan is not only toxic male when it comes to preeta wife and daughter, but hes scared crow also not have braveness to tell Rakhi, kareena, nidhi to stay in limits he wants his family his wife and 3 kids together. If they have problem shift to another home thats all with preeta and your kids 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Preeta didn't attend the function as it was her first day in hospital.I used to be very angry with rajveer for keeping preeta away from the luthras. But now luthras have turned against preeta calling her a bad omen.So now i feel that Rajveer is not wrong.But still keeping her away from her other children and karan is wrong.Actually shrishti told rajveer that luthras are behind preeta's present mental condition..so they should keep preeta away from them.Rajveer is just obeying her.

Shaurya doesnt know that Preeta is his mother.Karan is not telling preeta because of what the doctor said.

Nidhi was allowed to stay in the luthra house as she is alone.karan didn't ask her to look after his kids.Nidhi revealed to her friend that she took the initiative to look after shaurya to stay in luthra house to gain karan's attention.

Who is rajveer's owner lady?Mohit's mom?

Manit has quit the show and Rishab said that he is not interested to get married.he was already married twice .

They didn't say that preeta is playing games.They say that preeta is a bad omen though they like her.

I dont know why you said that Shaurya's friend is sane.Actually he is not.

Luthras need to suffer...They only know use and throw preeta for their own convenience....Karan is indeed selfish  and self obsessed that after knowing truth also he doesn't felt anything guilt for what his family and he did to Preeta ...Ulta bhagwan ko responsible keh rah hai... Though accident day he was in coma,before behaviour is not that saint that he should get clean chit...Luthras had this much courage to oust preeta Becoz they know Karan will not say anything if he is present also....

And the stupid writer is trying to justifying Luthras bash about preeta as some maa kabhi galat nahi ho sakthi trope from preeta itself....

It can apply to Rajveer also he should consider his mother's happiness above his estranged father and family ....

Shaurya's other deed was unforgivable but that accident day drama Kavya, Rajveer and Shaurya are equally victim...

in the matter of Nidhi ,they will not spare Karan at this age also that he always should have some psyco girl....

And the matter of chemistry It's the script that don't use Paras and Sana's potential what we can do???...Thet are not over come from gen 1 ...And palki doesn't had any role in gen 1 story rather than Rajveer's love interest....As it's a legacy show and male lead centric and Rajveer is the male lead ,to an extent palki 's role is limited to Rajveer's love interest atleast until gen 1 story end ...Palki se kaun shadi kartha hai is not the question...It's Rajveer kisse pyar kartha hai that matters...

Otherwise eg: Prachi married Akshay,Ranveer married Rhea ...After marriage also Ranveer still become male lead but Rhea???.in kasauti also Prerna and Anurag married some other people ,but that doesn't made the other people lead.....

And I don't think Until that 20 years back accident day get proper closure Rajveer and Palki's real story will start ...Now the story is only revolving around Preeta and her son...

This  show had nothing to do with logic...So according to doctor ,if Preeta feels seizures when remember something or loud sound so we can't change it...

Someone should cast another actor as Rishab Becoz that pagal Ghar needs some positivity other than Kavya ...

Shaurya's friend is that person who know whatever Shaurya doing is wrong but doesn't had any option other than agreeing and helping him...And sometimes he is oversmart too...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

True,After watching the present episodes I feel that all Luthras are as irritating as Nidhi.Let them suffer.I am not blaming Karan now.Because during Kareena Rakhi Preeta fight,Karan was in coma and he does'nt know that Kareena asked Preeta to leave.

It's true that Karan was a jerk in his younger days.But that time even shrishti tried to reunite Preeran.

It's true that palki is only a gf.

In KKB Prachi did not marry Akshay.

Yes a new Rishab is good.

Sometimes Sandy is impossible.Because he is the one who gave bad ideas to the brainless Shaurya.

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Luthras need to suffer...They only know use and throw preeta for their own convenience....Karan is indeed selfish  and self obsessed that after knowing truth also he doesn't felt anything guilt for what his family and he did to Preeta ...Ulta bhagwan ko responsible keh rah hai... Though accident day he was in coma,before behaviour is not that saint that he should get clean chit...Luthras had this much courage to oust preeta Becoz they know Karan will not say anything if he is present also....

And the stupid writer is trying to justifying Luthras bash about preeta as some maa kabhi galat nahi ho sakthi trope from preeta itself....

It can apply to Rajveer also he should consider his mother's happiness above his estranged father and family ....

Shaurya's other deed was unforgivable but that accident day drama Kavya, Rajveer and Shaurya are equally victim...

in the matter of Nidhi ,they will not spare Karan at this age also that he always should have some psyco girl....

And the matter of chemistry It's the script that don't use Paras and Sana's potential what we can do???...Thet are not over come from gen 1 ...And palki doesn't had any role in gen 1 story rather than Rajveer's love interest....As it's a legacy show and male lead centric and Rajveer is the male lead ,to an extent palki 's role is limited to Rajveer's love interest atleast until gen 1 story end ...Palki se kaun shadi kartha hai is not the question...It's Rajveer kisse pyar kartha hai that matters...

Otherwise eg: Prachi married Akshay,Ranveer married Rhea ...After marriage also Ranveer still become male lead but Rhea???.in kasauti also Prerna and Anurag married some other people ,but that doesn't made the other people lead.....

And I don't think Until that 20 years back accident day get proper closure Rajveer and Palki's real story will start ...Now the story is only revolving around Preeta and her son...

This  show had nothing to do with logic...So according to doctor ,if Preeta feels seizures when remember something or loud sound so we can't change it...

Someone should cast another actor as Rishab Becoz that pagal Ghar needs some positivity other than Kavya ...

Shaurya's friend is that person who know whatever Shaurya doing is wrong but doesn't had any option other than agreeing and helping him...And sometimes he is oversmart too...

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nuke1986

Rajveer a very good son. For him his Mom's health is very important. He is operating on information he has got. Doctor has told him so. If you have any issue take it up with the doctor. He has seen his mother suffer from seizures for years without knowing why. Now that he knows the reason why should he think any good about Luthras. The blame that Kareena and Nidhi were spewing was enough to justify to him what he had planned. I am glad that he has stopped being all caring to wards Luthras they dont deserve it.

Lol .. what Karan and Rajveer are doing is not misogyny. But yes it is fashion now to label everything other than actual misogyny as misogyny too.

Funnily the misogyny exhibited by a character whose name starts with S and ends with A finds no mention .

Nidhi is staying in Karan's house because she is obsessed with him. The show has spelled it out clearly.

Kundali Bhagya is a TV show...'make believe'. Not a commentary or documentary.

1) there are other people in the house.

2) they dont stay in the same room.

Why is Nidhi spoiling her life? is the more apt question. No one forced her. She could herself have got married. Why did she not?

This is a TV show. If the way normal people cure patients in Indian shows are to be followed then Hospitals and doctors are entirely unnecessary.

That is what the doctor has told in the 'Kundali bhagya universe'.

Cant do so based on the real life logic. It is KB logic.

What if he does not. Because he has been told that his mom left him.

They have chemistry.

Yes

Very toxic guy.

Again... the word toxic has a specific meaning. They are not toxic to core. 

Completely agree with this. He has to take a stand.

Your reply sums up my feelings pretty perfectly, just wanted to add a few things.

Nidhi is literally obsessed with Karan, she would not have married anyone else. 

Preeta was so traumatized she convinced herself that Rajveer was not her son, I highly doubt he wants Kavya to go through what he's going through and he doesn't know what new trigger the writers are gonna stick her with. (He's honestly just following the doctor and comatose Shrishti Maasi's orders.)

Shaurya hates Preeta, he would happily join Kareena, Rakhi and Nidhi's 'I hate Preeta club'.

Preeta hurt herself to force Rajveer (WHO IS FAMILY) to give blood to Karan (A LITERAL STRANGER), I wouldn't classify her as "sane". Based on recent episodes though, I'd add Shanaya to the list instead.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Your reply sums up my feelings pretty perfectly, just wanted to add a few things.

Nidhi is literally obsessed with Karan, she would not have married anyone else. 

Preeta was so traumatized she convinced herself that Rajveer was not her son, I highly doubt he wants Kavya to go through what he's going through and he doesn't know what new trigger the writers are gonna stick her with. (He's honestly just following the doctor and comatose Shrishti Maasi's orders.)

Shaurya hates Preeta, he would happily join Kareena, Rakhi and Nidhi's 'I hate Preeta club'.

Preeta hurt herself to force Rajveer (WHO IS FAMILY) to give blood to Karan (A LITERAL STRANGER), I wouldn't classify her as "sane". Based on recent episodes though, I'd add Shanaya to the list instead.

Preeta likes to become a doormat even after memory loss also she behaving this way....What will be if she gets memory back???..And preeta is Rajveer's weakness...Everyone who against Rajveer can easily use preeta as pawn against Rajveer...And Luthras can easily manipulate Preeta for convincing Rajveer... That's why I don't want her memory get back until Luthras suffer...She was happy in her small family....The day she get back her memory her suffer will start...

According to new sbs ,Shaurya started to show his aukat....He is proving that he is indeed a luthra who is ungrateful...He literally called Preeta Servant who always justify and support him even after doing big mistakes...This is also a reason I don't want Preeta get back her memory before Palveer marriage...

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Preeta likes to become a doormat even after memory loss also she behaving this way....What will be if she gets memory back???..And preeta is Rajveer's weakness...Everyone who against Rajveer can easily use preeta as pawn against Rajveer...And Luthras can easily manipulate Preeta for convincing Rajveer... That's why I don't want her memory get back until Luthras suffer...She was happy in her small family....The day she get back her memory her suffer will start...

According to new sbs ,Shaurya started to show his aukat....He is proving that he is indeed a luthra who is ungrateful...He literally called Preeta Servant who always justify and support him even after doing big mistakes...This is also a reason I don't want Preeta get back her memory before Palveer marriage...

Honestly, as annoying as it is to have them drag this memory loss track on for months, I genuinely don't think I want her to get her memory back. I've been re-watching some old episodes and every time the writers actually let Preeta have a backbone, it feels like February 29th.