Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Except the channel hasn't managed to even promote the show that well for the show to boost the channel. Only place I can see it is on YouTube... online nobody really posts much about it. 

dangal promoted it on other regional channels. my friend saw its promo on a channel called 'masti'. ekta also did a press conference for its promotion. but it is not promoted much on social media and online platforms. i think their promotion strategy is different because their target audience is different.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: an_am

dangal promoted it on other regional channels. my friend saw its promo on a channel called 'masti'. ekta also did a press conference for its promotion. but it is not promoted much on social media and online platforms. i think their promotion strategy is different because their target audience is different.

Hmmm, I hope it does well then for manit's sake. So far I highly dislike the show and was only impressed with how manit's character has been presented and his acting. Everything else about the show is terrible, full of regressive ITV tropes and worst of all, the female lead's character is boring and has no personality outside of being a doormat to step family who she lets treat her like crap even though they are living off of her earnings only. Like how on earth does "you have to prove you don't consider us as step family" give the step family more leverage in the house over her, when she should have more leverage and put them in their place by reminding them that they fulfill their daily expenses through her earnings and be able to demand their respect? This entire show is stupid and unfortunately only watchable for manit. 

an_am thumbnail

Hmmm, I hope it does well then for manit's sake. So far I highly dislike the show and was only impressed with how manit's character has been presented and his acting. Everything else about the show is terrible, full of regressive ITV tropes and worst of all, the female lead's character is boring and has no personality outside of being a doormat to step family who she lets treat her like crap even though they are living off of her earnings only. Like how on earth does "you have to prove you don't consider us as step family" give the step family more leverage in the house over her, when she should have more leverage and put them in their place by reminding them that they fulfill their daily expenses through her earnings and be able to demand their respect? This entire show is stupid and unfortunately only watchable for manit. 

this is same as kdb for me. everything is stupid other than manit and his character.

i skip unwanted scenes in kdb and this new show. sometimes i just skip the whole episode.

if it wasnt for rishabh's character, i would have quit kdb a long time ago. and i am watching only manit's scenes in prem bandhan. i barely have any idea about the rest of story ðŸ˜† i like manit's acting and character in both shows.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

this is same as kdb for me. everything is stupid other than manit and his character.

i skip unwanted scenes in kdb and this new show. sometimes i just skip the whole episode.

if it wasnt for rishabh's character, i would have quit kdb a long time ago. and i am watching only manit's scenes in prem bandhan. i barely have any idea about the rest of story ðŸ˜† i like manit's acting and character in both shows.

Well I just want them to skip ahead to the marriage of manit character and chavi's because her family is so pakau ðŸ¥±

an_am thumbnail

Well I just want them to skip ahead to the marriage of manit character and chavi's because her family is so pakau ðŸ¥±

i havent watched any family scene. i want their marriage so that manit's character starts speaking ðŸ˜† they wont reveal his secret aspect before marriage.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If there isn't any forum or thread, you guys can make here right?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

If there isn't any forum or thread, you guys can make here right?

I guess we will just have to create a manit joura AT on this forum where we can discuss his show because India forums has no forums related to dangal tv 🙄

an_am thumbnail

I guess we will just have to create a manit joura AT on this forum where we can discuss his show because India forums has no forums related to dangal tv 🙄

manit joura has two shows but he is not getting any reasonable screenspace in either of the shows. so there is nothing to be discussed at the moment 😅

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago