Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

So true. Pb is interesting and he is doing a great job. And also hes got lots of screen space. Thats why i left kdb for a while.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i heard prembandhan's trp increased as harsh's truth came out last week. its 0.9 now. there is a good chance the show can survive 6 months.

however kdb's trp didnt increase despite showing fast paced honeymoon track overloaded with lovey dovey romance. barc impressions remained the same as last week.

it will probably fall more in kritika centric track. i dont think people are interested in watching anything related to villains or side characters like kritika and sameer. they cant move anything related to the main story i.e. basic triangle as manit is busy in pb. i dont know what will kdb makers do now. they didnt give importance to rishabh's character when he was there. now i think they need him and he is not available 🤣

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an_am

i heard prembandhan's trp increased as harsh's truth came out last week. its 0.9 now. there is a good chance the show can survive 6 months.

however kdb's trp didnt increase despite showing fast paced honey6moon track overloaded with lovey dovey romance. barc impressions remained the same as last week.

it will probably fall more in kritika centric track. i dont think people are interested in watching anything related to villains or side characters like kritika and sameer. they cant move anything related to the main story i.e. basic triangle as manit is busy in pb. i dont know what will kdb makers do now. they didnt give importance to rishabh's character when he was there. now i think they need him and he is not available 🤣

I didn't follow the show then but correct me if I'm wrong

I think the important role of Rishabh in the life of Karan and Preeta (it was obvious in the start that it was them) was at the start, not now at the moment. 

They focused so much on the villains (referring to PriLyn) that they forgot totally about the supposedly triangle. The triangle was actually Karan-Preeta-Prithvi. Rishabh was never in the game. And so much inconsistency. Sometimes it showed like he was in love with her and sometimes not. 🤪 Now if Rishabh is coming back, it will be mostly for Sherlyn so she could be gone. 

Or there would be the memory loss track. Instead of the leads, Rishabh should lose his memory so that if the writers won't, they can develop his story a little. Fact is, there hasn't been any development with Sherlyn also. Sherlyn being a two timing witch, Rishabh is usual nice and gentleman self which she doesn't care. I don't think unlike many of you Sherlyn will choose Rishabh (Example 25th Dec episode).

At this point of the show, for being in top 5 for so long, it is difficult to keep their place which I think is totally understandable since new shows with fresh faces keep coming. And it's either they show 1 month of dragging with villains and still get 2.9 or show light scenes with occasional villain clownery and get 2.9

Or their numbers decrease. The star plus shows have all the necessary drama to remain on top for long.

It's good that Mj got a platform to showcase his talent. Otherwise with all the screenspace given to villains in the last 3 years 🤪 With Kritika's wedding, they will bring Prithvi in the house I think. That's it. Akshay Ji can go and never come back.

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I didn't follow the show then but correct me if I'm wrong

I think the important role of Rishabh in the life of Karan and Preeta (it was obvious in the start that it was them) was at the start, not now at the moment. 

They focused so much on the villains (referring to PriLyn) that they forgot totally about the supposedly triangle. The triangle was actually Karan-Preeta-Prithvi. Rishabh was never in the game. And so much inconsistency. Sometimes it showed like he was in love with her and sometimes not. 🤪 Now if Rishabh is coming back, it will be mostly for Sherlyn so she could be gone. 

Or there would be the memory loss track. Instead of the leads, Rishabh should lose his memory so that if the writers won't, they can develop his story a little. Fact is, there hasn't been any development with Sherlyn also. Sherlyn being a two timing witch, Rishabh is usual nice and gentleman self which she doesn't care. I don't think unlike many of you Sherlyn will choose Rishabh (Example 25th Dec episode).

At this point of the show, for being in top 5 for so long, it is difficult to keep their place which I think is totally understandable since new shows with fresh faces keep coming. And it's either they show 1 month of dragging with villains and still get 2.9 or show light scenes with occasional villain clownery and get 2.9

Or their numbers decrease. The star plus shows have all the necessary drama to remain on top for long.

It's good that Mj got a platform to showcase his talent. Otherwise with all the screenspace given to villains in the last 3 years 🤪 With Kritika's wedding, they will bring Prithvi in the house I think. That's it. Akshay Ji can go and never come back.

sherlyn will be exposed in front of rishabh only.

i always thought it will be 'akshay out, prithvi in.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5180246

see my 3 months old post 👆

the triangle is not scrapped. they showed two years of filler thats why people forgot about it. now they will bring it back when manit will be available. because fillers are not able to maintain trps now.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

you became an Rockerz now, congrats 😆

I also think Prithvi is in. He won't be playing petty games like Sherlyn. He will create riot in the LH 🤪🤪 😆

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

you became an Rockerz now, congrats 😆

I also think Prithvi is in. He won't be playing petty games like Sherlyn. He will create riot in the LH 🤪🤪 😆

aww thanks 😇❤️

yeah prithvi's ss will be increased. btw he already keeps visiting luthra house 😆

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5180246

see my 3 months old post 👆

the triangle is not scrapped. they showed two years of filler thats why people forgot about it. now they will bring it back when manit will be available. because fillers are not able to maintain trps now.

Prem Bandhan is actually doing really well, for a show in a fringe channel with no publicity, they have literally doubled their TRP in two weeks.  Kundali Bhagya on the other hand has been steady enough they are still no.2, although Imli's TRP is definitely threatening Kundali Bhagya's position. 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Prem Bandhan is actually doing really well, for a show in a fringe channel with no publicity, they have literally doubled their TRP in two weeks.  Kundali Bhagya on the other hand has been steady enough they are still no.2, although Imli's TRP is definitely threatening Kundali Bhagya's position. 

kundai bhagya's impressions are the same as last week. but see how fast paced honeymoon track was. with full focus on the leads. the thing is how long can they go on like this without losing more trps. i dont think they will be able to maintain trps with what they are showing.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

aww thanks 😇❤️

yeah prithvi's ss will be increased. btw he already keeps visiting luthra house 😆

Congratulations 🥳🥳