Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If there are sufficient interested parties, one can ask a forum moderator for help in getting a forum started from Prem Bandhan. At the end of the day it is a Balaji Telefilm show. It will have some sort of audience.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watching this show for Manit. He is looking adorable and I really think Chhavi and Manit make an adorable couple. 

As per the reports this show is similar to Koshish Ek Aasha and if it is so then it is going to be a beautiful journey of Harsh and Janki.

Edited by anshvi - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Watching this show for Manit. He is looking adorable and I really think Chhavi and Manit make an adorable couple. 

As per the reports this show is similar to Koshish Ek Aasha and if it is so then it is going to be a beautiful journey of Harsh and Janki.

i watch manit's scenes. initially they focused more on female lead but now his ss and scenes are getting better. i agree harsh and janki look good together.

and yes it is similar to koshish ek aasha.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously guys is there anywhere I can watch online manit's new show?

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Seriously guys is there anywhere I can watch online manit's new show?

youtube and #prembandhan on insta.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anshvi

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=anshvi]

[/QUOTE

Same here . Thats why i left kdb. Wanted rishta to happen. Only preeran nonsense given. And too much ss for villains 

So this show is much better to watch rite now. Jope they dont screw it up. After all ekta loves villains. Hope manit chavi get better ss. 

And also hope it runs longer. 

an_am thumbnail

someone said in this thread that dangal shows go off air even in one month because they dont get trps. seeing this week's trp of prembandhan, it seems like this show will meet the same fate.

altleast bring rishabh back to kdb. he has disappeared from kdb after prembandhan went on air. he was shooting for both shows before prembandhan started but they vaniahed him from kdb last week. may be it is a part of balaji's strategy so that his fans start watching the new show to see him. kdb isnt getting good trps either. it is slowly losing barc impressions with each passing week.