Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Other than the channel everything looks promising

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Other than the channel everything looks promising

dangal is the most watched channel in rural areas. it is balaji's first show on dangal tv. this channel might be trying to improve its status. colors was also like dangal in the beginning but it became famous with time and started getting shows from good production houses. everyone has to start from somewhere.

this role is tough to play. i hope manit gets appreciation from critics if not trps.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

dangal is the most watched channel in rural areas. it is balaji's first show on dangal tv. this channel might be trying to improve its status. colors was also like dangal in the beginning but it became famous with time and started getting shows from good production houses. everyone has to start from somewhere.

this role is tough to play. i hope manit gets appreciation from critics if not trps.

Colors got Balika Vadhu. Dangal got Ekta. Good for them. But we can all understand that this is definitely experimental. Whether this works or not will depend on a lot of factors. The show needs proper advertisements. In order to have any possibility of success. Good casting is the first step. But people have to be made aware of it. If it isn't publicized well enough it ain't gonna work.

an_am thumbnail

Colors got Balika Vadhu. Dangal got Ekta. Good for them. But we can all understand that this is definitely experimental. Whether this works or not will depend on a lot of factors. The show needs proper advertisements. In order to have any possibility of success. Good casting is the first step. But people have to be made aware of it. If it isn't publicized well enough it ain't gonna work.

true

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I hope it does well for manit's sake then. Also what will happen with rishabh then, because if manit has lead role now, then I hope it isn't the case that just like with sushant who was offered lead role in pavitra rishta whilst still being in kis desh mein hai mera dil by ekta (even though they are same production house) that manit doesn't have to leave kundali..... I can't except anybody else as rishabh other than manit, although I will be exceptionally happy if he gets his due with his new show as lead being a success😭

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I hope it does well for manit's sake then. Also what will happen with rishabh then, because if manit has lead role now, then I hope it isn't the case that just like with sushant who was offered lead role in pavitra rishta whilst still being in kis desh mein hai mera dil by ekta (even though they are same production house) that manit doesn't have to leave kundali..... I can't except anybody else as rishabh other than manit, although I will be exceptionally happy if he gets his due with his new show as lead being a success😭

today manit said he will never leave kdb. i think he will manage two shows like ronit roy ðŸ˜† he was parallel lead in kzk1 and lead in ksbkbt. their character name is also same. rishabh luthra and rishabh bajaj 🤣

also this show is female centric so male lead will have less ss compared to female lead.

yeah i hope this new show takes manit's career to the new heights.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

right.some actors do 2 shows together.but some actor quit one show for the other even if it's the same production house.in balaji shows even if the female character is the main focus male lead also gets equal screen space 

today manit said he will never leave kdb. i think he will manage two shows like ronit roy ðŸ˜† he was parallel lead in kzk1 and lead in ksbkbt. their character name is also same. rishabh luthra and rishabh bajaj 🤣

also this show is female centric so male lead will have less ss compared to female lead.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes.you are right.since chavi is famous  the articles promote it as a Chavi show.Dangal got another famous producer RS's show too.but it didn't last long.many dental shows are ended abruptly.I wish this show was telecast in another channel

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

kasauti and kyunki saas were both star plus shows too, and being on same channel too makes it contractually easier.... however is dangal owned by zeetv? I'm not sure. Working as a lead on one channel and a character in another channel's show could have issues too for manit. I hope not though. Just hope down the line manit doesn't decide to quit. When pavitra rishta became very popular, sushant quit his support role in ekta's kis desh... in which he was support role and was getting better screen time than manit was at least... but I heard the shooting for two shows got too much for him that's why. Either way manit is going to earn really good if he sticks to two balaji shows a time. Happy for him. 

That would be brilliant if manit is kept on both shows. I guess ekta knows that manit has been sidelined unfairly and underutilised, plus she knows rishabh is a highly loved character in kundali too which manit's performance too made possible, so she saw the potential in him, just like she did with sushant. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago