Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

thanks for sharing.what is his real problem? 

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thanks for sharing.what is his real problem? 

he is a kid 🤣

https://instagram.com/manitanami8?igshid=ftkr0av5nx6k

if u are interested u can follow this page on insta. she uploads manit's scenes daily in good quality. his scenes are fun to watch.

jasminerahul thumbnail

thanks 4 the reply.I am not there on insta.I read in hindi tv forum that PB is the lowest trp show on dangal.feeling sad 4 Manit.What a bad luck!

Originally posted by: an_am

he is a kid 🤣

https://instagram.com/manitanami8?igshid=ftkr0av5nx6k

if u are interested u can follow this page on insta. she uploads manit's scenes daily in good quality. his scenes are fun to watch.

an_am thumbnail

thanks 4 the reply.I am not there on insta.I read in hindi tv forum that PB is the lowest trp show on dangal.feeling sad 4 Manit.What a bad luck!

there isnt much difference in trp of dangal shows as all of them have trp below 1. zero point something. so is pb.

it seems like this show wont run for more than six months. but for me is fine. i am waiting for him to return to kdb.

first two weeks of pb were very boring because manit had minimum scenes. they had to expose his truth after marriage. now in 3rd week his truth is revealed and he is shown acting like a kid. only manit's acting is worth watching. they wasted first two weeks in dragging. show could have got better trps if marriage was done in the first week.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

its been written that all dangal shows start with 1 above trp but PB started with 0.5 the worst trps of Dangal.so the repeat telecast is also cancelled.if the trps r this low it might even end in 1 month like some Dangal shows.in KDB Rishab is sidelined.I wanted him to get a lead role n prove himself as lead actor

there isnt much difference in trp of dangal shows as all of them have trp below 1. zero point something. so is pb.

it seems like this show wont run for more than six months. but for me is fine. i am waiting for him to return to kdb.

first two weeks of pb were very boring because manit had minimum scenes. they had to expose his truth after marriage. now in 3rd week his truth is revealed and he is shown acting like a kid. only manit's acting is worth watching. they wasted first two weeks in dragging. show could have got better trps if marriage was done in the first week.

an_am thumbnail

its been written that all dangal shows start with 1 above trp but PB started with 0.5 the worst trps of Dangal.so the repeat telecast is also cancelled.if the trps r this low it might even end in 1 month like some Dangal shows.in KDB Rishab is sidelined.I wanted him to get a lead role n prove himself as lead actor

i just read that post too. yes the opening trp is the lowest among all but currently all shows on dangal have trp below 1.

i have no problem even if it ends in one months. the show is already a flop. i think viewers want to watch something new. this show has 'ghisa pita' concept which has already been shown in koshish, teri dulhan and bidaai.

i think manit should be back to kdb and get proper screenspace there. yes he should get to play the lead on a popular channel. but at the moment i guess being parallel lead in kdb is far better than playing lead on dangal. because no one really watches this show and channel. manit should wait to get a good lead role. i think he made a hasty decision of taking dangal's show. he could have waited one or two years. kdb might have taken leap till then.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

if the show gets over in a month it can become a stain in his career n producers will think twice to cast him as a hero again.but sadly his parallel lead charac rishab is not having any development in the show as the show revolves around preeran.i think manit took up the show as ekta gave him a chance to play a lead role.some say that if PB was aired on zee it wudve got better trps

i just read that post too. yes the opening trp is the lowest among all but currently all shows on dangal have trp below 1.

i have no problem even if it ends in one months. the show is already a flop. i think viewers want to watch something new. this show has 'ghisa pita' concept which has already been shown in koshish, teri dulhan and bidaai.

i think manit should be back to kdb and get proper screenspace there. yes he should get to play the lead on a popular channel. but at the moment i guess being parallel lead in kdb is far better than playing lead on dangal. because no one really watches this show and channel. manit should wait to get a good lead role. i think he made a hasty decision of taking dangal's show. he could have waited one or two years. kdb might have taken leap till then.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't usually watch Ekta's shows but watching Prem Bandhan for Manit and have to say that he is doing such a great job as Harsh. 

I love how he is not giving a stereotypical performance but keeping it quite natural and realistic. 

Chhavi and Manit have a really good chemistry. 

Also I think producers will want to take Manit in their shows as he is a good performer. This week TRP has increased despite the odd 7:30 slot.  

Over all m enjoying Manit's performance