Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manmeet šŸ¤£ looks like in future he will get punched šŸ˜‰ MiNeYa  MiNeil nose ring thank you Anjali for this šŸ¤—and end with  kiss  

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Manmeet šŸ¤£ looks like in future he will get punched šŸ˜‰ MiNeYa  MiNeil nose ring thank you Anjali for this šŸ¤—and end with  kiss  

Thanks

Glad you liked it 

I was writing the gift part when i suddenly remembered you guys have asked for this nose pin momentšŸ˜†

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

Glad you liked it 

I was writing the gift part when i suddenly remembered you guys have asked for this nose pin momentšŸ˜†

This was beautiful..I could imagine  smiley42 like @sub said it was like continuation to MiNeil story ā¤ļø 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

I remembered you guys asked for this when ash's photo in that traditional dress was outšŸ˜†

Hope you liked it

Loved it šŸ¤— it was MiNeil style ā¤ļø

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whoaaa!!

Mineil together ā¤ļø

That traafic jam moment..

Mini's embarrassment šŸ¤£

Nd Neil who lifted manjeetšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Their date

Giftā˜ŗļønd the way Neil said to look into his eyes instead of phone screen....to find out ..

Loved it...

Seems Ye manmeet pkka criminal se koi clue dega ya wahi criminal hšŸ˜†

Waiting for the next part

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Whoaaa!!

Mineil together ā¤ļø

That traafic jam moment..

Mini's embarrassment šŸ¤£

Nd Neil who lifted manjeetšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Their date

Giftā˜ŗļønd the way Neil said to look into his eyes instead of phone screen....to find out ..

Loved it...

Seems Ye manmeet pkka criminal se koi clue dega ya wahi criminal hšŸ˜†

Waiting for the next part

Thanks

Manmeet ki aarti utar di neil nešŸ¤£ hero ban raha tha badašŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Yaha to parda continue rahega so no info about criminalšŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 6

Hanuman, Arya and Neil all were having their breakfast while Mini was scolding Arya to finish her breakfast quickly. ā€œMumma, you know I hate plain cornflakes then why you are forcing me to have it.ā€ Arya complained.ā€œArya, your chocoflakes box is already empty. I forgot to bring it from the market. I promise Iā€™ll bring it today but please for today eat this plain cornflakes.ā€ Mini tried to persuade her. ā€œLeave it, if she doesnā€™t like it then donā€™t force her.ā€ Neil said and made Arya sit on his lap. ā€œPrincess, come you eat scrambled egg with papa today.ā€ Neil said and started feeding her from his plate. And Arya happily ate it all.

ā€œNeil, just wait for few minutes. Iā€™ll make another for you.ā€ Mini said. ā€œLet it be, youā€™ll get late for school. Iā€™ll eat something in office.ā€ Neil replied. ā€œButā€¦how can you leave like thisā€¦.without having anythingā€¦.ye Rani di bhi naā€¦aaj hi chhutti karni thi inheā€¦.just wait for few minutes naā€¦.Its just scrambled eggs. It wont take time.ā€ Mini said and ran to the kitchen.

Hanuman was silently observing them. He could feel that something has changed between them. They were behaving like any other normal couple. Caring for Arya together without fighting. Mini even showing her care for Neil openly not hiding it behind different excuses. ā€œSo, seems like your dinner date went very wellā€¦I can see the effects.ā€ Hanuman whispered to Neil. ā€œYa, aapke aashirwad se sab achha ja raha haiā€¦.pray to God that by the end of this case Iā€™ll get my family back.ā€ Neil replied back with smile.

Mini came there with Neilā€™s breakfast and found her dad and husband discussing something. ā€œWhat are you guys talking about?ā€ She asked. ā€œNothing, I was just asking him can I get a half day leave for today.ā€ Hanuman said. ā€œWhy?ā€ Mini asked. ā€œNaeem bi had called me. Her work is over in the village and she wants to come back. So I thought main khud lene chala jaata hoonā€¦.bahut din ho gaye gaon gaye hueā€¦waha kuch apni ancestral properties hainā€¦wo bhi dekh lunga and I was also thinking that dopahar mein Arya ka school bhi khatam ho jata hai toā€¦I should take Arya with meā€¦she likes to go there.ā€ Hanuman said. ā€œWow, nanu we will go to villageā€¦.yayy! I will drink lots of lassi.ā€ Arya said excitedly.

ā€œHmmā€¦ok you can go. Iā€™ll manage for a day without you.ā€ Neil agreed. ā€œOk, I also have no problem but please early morning mein aa jana Arya ka school nahi miss hona chahiye.ā€ Mini also agreed. While Mini was in kitchen Neil had told Hanuman that their dinner date was very good and Mini has opened up to him and confessed that she also wants to get back but still has trust issues and need some time. Hanuman then have this idea that he will not be staying at home tonight and will take Arya with him also thereby giving them some time alone to work further on their relationship.

Mini held Aryaā€™s hand and picked up her school bag and waterbottle and run to the main door. ā€œCome quickly beta, we have to catch auto also as even today I donā€™t have my scooty.ā€ Mini said to Arya. Neil heard that and yesterdayā€™s incident flashed in his mind. ā€œWait, no need to go by auto. Iā€™ll ask driver to drop you at school and call me once your school is over Iā€™ll send him again to pick you up.ā€ Neil informed. Mini knew at once why Neil has done this. she just rolled her eyes at his possessive nature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ā€œSir, there is one good news. We have taken the details of the psychiatrists of all the victims and they are not different. Its only one doctor. Dr. Isha Mehra who treated all of them.ā€ Mickey informed. ā€œIsha Mehraā€¦.seems like I have heard this name somewhere.ā€ Neil replied. ā€œYou must have heard her name on tv or newspapers. She is renowned psychiatrist. She had impressive clientele. Mostly treats famous, rich, page three people. All the victims were also from well off families so they must have approached her.ā€ Mickey informed.

ā€œHmmā€¦we should pay a visit to this doctor.ā€ Neil said and asked Mickey to come with him together with the team and lady officers in case they need to search Ishaā€™s premises. They reached to her clinic and informed her receptionist Preet.

ā€œMaā€™am, police has come and they want to meet you immediately.ā€ Preet informed her over the phone and Isha asked her to send them in. ā€œWelcome Mr. Oberoi.ā€ Isha greeted Neil. ā€œYou know me?ā€ Neil asked surprised. ā€œAapko kaun nahi janta? Aajkal tv, newspapers har jagah aap hi chhaye hue hain.ā€ Isha said as she pointed at tv screen in her cabin where Neilā€™s press bite was being telecasted. ā€œI must say, tv ke comparison mein real life mein jyada handsome lagte hain aap.ā€ Isha flirted. Mickey almost coughed seeing how openly she is flirting with Neil while Neil avoided her totally. ā€œMs. Mehra, Iā€™ll directly come to the point. We have found out in our investigation that all the victims were your patients. What do have to say about this?ā€

ā€œSee Mr. Oberoi, I didnā€™t know any of them personally. I treated them at different time for different problems. But when the news of their murder was out I was actually shocked.ā€ Isha replied. ā€œAll of them were your clients. this is the common link between them and you didnā€™t find it necessary to inform police about it?ā€ Mickey asked a little strictly. ā€œSee, I am not in policeā€¦I am just a normal person. How would I know that this fact was important from investigation point of view.ā€ Isha tried to give explanation. ā€œJust cut the crap. Will you? You didnā€™t tell us because you feared that it will tarnish your image and reputation. Someone is targeting your clients this fact will affect your practice adversely thatā€™s why you didnā€™t come to police earlier.ā€ Neil concluded.

ā€œIā€¦woā€¦no this is not trueā€¦ā€ Isha again tried to give expalantion but Neil was not interested in it as he guessed her true intention right. ā€œNo need of any of this drama nowā€¦just help us in further investigation or else Iā€™ll put your name too in the chargesheet.ā€ Neil threatened. Isha gulped down hard, ā€œPlease, donā€™t do this. Iā€™ll cooperate with you.ā€ She agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ā€œHello Mini, how are you?ā€ Manmeet asked from Mini during lunch break. Mini just averted her eyes from him and tried to ignore him. ā€œMini, I know I messed up yesterday but you know naā€¦.it was not my faultā€¦I was just trying to get all of us out of that situationā€¦and how would I know that officer was your husbandā€¦.you only told me that you guys are separate from longtime.ā€ Manmeet tried to reason.

ā€œI know Manmeet, it was not entirely your fault but what you didā€¦why you have to call me and Arya as your wife and kidā€¦even if Neil hasnā€™t come thereā€¦I wouldnā€™t have liked it also.ā€ Mini replied. ā€œCome on Mini, it was just an innocent mistake. I am sorry for it. I promise it will not happen again.ā€ Manmeet said while holding his ears and giving puppy looks. ā€œOk fine! You are forgiven please stop this now.ā€ Mini agreed.

ā€œSo, whatā€™s the scene between you and your husband?ā€ Manmeet asked. ā€œExcuse me! This is my personal matter.ā€ Mini said offended. ā€œMini, I was just asking as a friendā€¦..you knowā€¦I am worried for youā€¦the way he behaved with me and dragged you away yesterdayā€¦.is he a nice guy?ā€ Manmeet asked again. ā€œManmeet he is a very nice person. He just a little possessive about meā€¦thatā€™s it.ā€ Mini defended Neil. ā€œSo are you guys likeā€¦back together?ā€ Manmeet inquired again. Mini was now fuming in anger. She had lost her patience. She was not liking the way how Manmeet was unnecessarily poking his nose in her personal matter. She was about to give him her piece of mind when Manmeetā€™s phone rang. Mini saw the phone screen. It was flashing ā€˜dad callingā€™ but Manmeet cut the call. ā€œI think it might be important. You should take the call.ā€ Mini suggested. ā€œNothing important. It was just a wrong number.ā€ Manmeet brushed off the topic and then after few seconds without saying anything he went away distracted by some thought.

ā€œSir, I have asked for all the data of her clientele from Dr.Mehraā€™s office. It seems that she has said another lie to us.ā€ Mickey said. ā€œAbout what?ā€™ Neil asked. ā€œShe said that she treated all of them at different time and she didnā€™t remember exactly when but looking at her appointment register its clear that all the victims were coming for regular follow up sessions with her.ā€ Mickey showed the appointment register.

ā€œHmmā€¦you are right.ā€ Neil said and kept looking at the register lost in thoughts. ā€œSir, ye dr. hi kuch gadbad lagti hai mujheā€¦jhoot bole ja rahiā€¦I think ise arrest karna chahiyeā€¦lock  up mein thodi khatirdaari hogi to sach ugal degi.ā€ Mickey suggested. ā€œMickey, we donā€™t have any direct proof against her. On what grounds we will arrest her? and besides thisā€¦I donā€™t think she is behind all thisā€¦I mean she is shrewd but murdersā€¦.I donā€™t think so.ā€ Neil stated his opinion.

ā€œDo one thing, study in details all his clientele database and let me know if you find anythingā€¦.there has to be something..she has treated thousands of peopleā€¦then why those 5 victims are chosen by the killerā€¦agreed they were perfect people but how he came to know about itā€¦.whats his selection process?ā€ Neil stated his doubts. ā€œYes, sir. Iā€™ll let you know the details.ā€Mickey said and saluted him before leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini was changing chanels on tv as there was nothing interesting. She was getting bored and looked at the wall clock. It was 9.00pm. Just then Neil came from work and greeted her. ā€œWhats the matter? You are on time today?ā€ Mini asked. ā€œI knew that youā€™ll be alone tonight as dad and Arya have gone to the village and you donā€™t like eating alone so ā€¦.ā€ Neil left the sentence incomplete as Mini smiled at him.

Neil went into his room to freshn up while Mini brought his tea for him with a box. ā€œWhats in there?ā€ Neil asked as he took his cup of tea. ā€œA surprise for you. Yesterday you got me something so I thought today I should get you something in return.ā€ Mini replied. Neil looked at Mini as she opened the box. ā€œOh God! Itā€™s a cheese cake.ā€ Neil said and laughed out loud. Mini also started laughing with him.

ā€œDonā€™t worry, I have not made this. I brought it from the market so you can have it. You wont puke after eating it.ā€ Mini informed him as she took a spoon full of it and made him eat with her own hands. Neil finished his tea then took few bites of cheese cake. Both of them went down the memory lane remembering incident related to it.

Cheese cake was Neilā€™s favourite. He used to bring it from the market all the time. Mini decided that she will learn to make it for Neil. She spent all day in kitchen for it after trying for some third time she was successful in making one. When Neil returned at night she had presented her cheese cake to him. It was good looking but when Neil took first bite he found it difficult to gulp it down as it was so bad almost turned sour in taste. But he didnā€™t want to break Miniā€™s heart so gulped down few bites with difficulty then when she went inside he ran to the bathroom to puke and Mini saw it. She tasted it herself and she also threw up. Mini started crying as she felt very bad that even after trying whole day she couldnā€™t make even simple cheese cake for Neil. Neil had wiped her tears and hugged her till she had stopped crying, ā€œDonā€™t worry, you donā€™t need to learn to make itā€¦.you yourself are my cheese cakeā€¦soft, sweet, smooth and tasty.ā€ Neil had said giving her a new nickname which he only called her in the privacy of their room.

ā€œSo, hows it?ā€ Mini asked from Neil and he came out of the past memories. ā€œNice but not as good as my cheese cake.ā€ Neil replied as he touched Miniā€™s nose with his finger playfully. Mini blushed and looked down. ā€œI want to taste it.ā€ Neil said. Mini again brought a spoonful of cake to his mouth. ā€œNo, not this oneā€¦I want a taste of my cheese cake.ā€ Neil said huskily as he took the spoon from Miniā€™s hands and kept it aside.

Mini couldnā€™t say anything when she felt him coming close to her. She closed her eyes as she felt his hand cupped her face. Neil kissed her softly and then ran his tongue on her lips as if really tasting her. Miniā€™s heart started thumping against her chest. Neil indulged her into a passionate kiss and Mini knew this is not going to stop here now. With the demanding nature of his kiss she could guess what will follow next. A fight started between her mind and heart. Mind was telling her to stop him as she still hasnā€™t decided that she will go back to him so without that decision getting physical was not a good idea while her heart had picked up the romantic beat in rhythm of his heart and it was forcing her to reciprocate his gestures. The need to stay in his arms right now was inevitable.

Finally all thoughts left her when she felt his hands cupping her chest. ā€œNeilā€¦ā€ she moaned his name and he deepen the kiss inserting his tongue in her welcoming mouth. Mini started feeling him under his t shirt. She caressed his abs and chest while he worked on removing her dress. He looked at Mini like he was looking at her for the first time. He had almost forgotten how she was. Contours of her body had changed since their separation. Her face looked mature, breast looked fuller and her small waist had few extra pounds deposited on either sides while her a** was as tight as before but had rounded a little. All this had made her more curvaceous and sexy as hell. Previously she was more girly but now she was a mature and complete woman.

Neil wanted a feel of her body. He slid his hands from her shoulders to her chest. He fondled them for few seconds before moving towards her waist. He squeezed her waist and she squeaked in pleasure and his hands travel to her sexy a** and he grabbed it in his hands. Mini was on the point of no return now. She let herself lose completely in his sensual touch. He carried her in his arms and placed her on the bed.

He joined her on the bed when she rolled him and came on top of him. Mini removed his t shirt and ran her hands all over him like she wanted to on that day when she had applied ointment on his shoulders. She again noticed the several marks on his body. ā€œHow you got all this?ā€ She asked while caressing them. ā€œLast yearā€¦.when I was attackedā€¦scars of bullet and other injuries.ā€ Neil said as he drew in a sharp breath getting aroused by the way she was touching him everywhere. I remembered she had seen him during that time. She never thought it would leave all these scars.

Mini remembered Neilā€™s condition when he was hospitalized and her tears threatened to fall down any moment. She dipped her head down and kissed on his every scar. She ran her tongue along side a long cut mark and placed open mouth kisses as if to soothe the pain he must have felt during that time. Neil pulled her up by holding her hair as he couldnā€™t stop himself anymoreā€¦.all these years he had yearned for her and now she was paying all the attention with extra sensitivity towards his scars, this was making him crazy with need.

He rolled her over and got rid of their remaining clothes. He once again kissed her delectable body before finally claiming her. Mini closed her eyes in content when she felt him inside her. Now she realized she had missed him too much all this while. She wrapped her both legs around his waist. Both made slow and passionate love till their heartā€™s content.

ā€œWhat about your case? Any progress?ā€ Mini asked while lying in his arms under the sheet. ā€œ Yes, I think we will catch the killer soon.ā€ Neil replied as he balanced himself on one elbow now. ā€œAfter that? You will go back?ā€ Mini asked nervously. ā€œI have toā€¦.but I donā€™t intend to go alone.ā€ Neil replied as he caressed Miniā€™s hair. He saw the questioning look in her eyes and said, ā€œI want you and Arya back in my life. I miss you so muchā€¦.I cant live without you anymoreā€¦come with me.ā€

ā€œButā€¦.my job and Aryaā€™s schoolā€¦its only a mid year andā€¦.ā€Mini stated her obvious problems. ā€œIts okā€¦I am not asking you to come immediately. Arya can complete this academic year and you can serve the notice periodā€¦Youā€™ll easily find job there basis on your experienceā€¦..just take the decisionā€¦make your mind about coming with me.ā€ Neil explained. ā€œNeilā€¦Iā€¦ā€Mini tried to say something when Neil put his finger on her lips. ā€œI know you were thereā€¦.last yearā€¦in hospitalā€¦taking care of me when I was unconsciousā€¦.I could feel you around me and later I came to know from doctors and also your dadā€¦.but why didnā€™t you stay when came out of unconscious state? I wanted to see your faceā€¦so much so thatā€¦it pained me more than the injuries that you didnā€™t stay back.ā€

ā€œI wanted to butā€¦.I was afraidā€¦.I couldnā€™t face youā€¦I thought if I meet you then I wont be able to go back ever.ā€ Mini confessed as tears made her eyes wet finally. ā€œWhy you wanted to go away then?...I am tired..of this differences between usā€¦.I want you back againā€¦.even if we keep fighting I want you backā€¦pleaseā€¦come back to meā€¦I know I didnā€™t use to give you enough time but trust meā€¦.I will try to changeā€¦.these distance between us has taught me the value of a familyā€¦I cant go on alone nowā€¦I want you both again in my life.ā€ Neil requested.

ā€œNeilā€¦I can see that you are trying to changeā€¦you are making effortsā€¦but stillā€¦.I need some more time to thinkā€¦please understandā€¦now its not only about meā€¦its about arya alsoā€¦give me some more time please.ā€ Mini replied.

Though Neil was disheartened on listening her answer but he didnā€™t let it show on his face. He nodded his head in yes and rolled back again on his back taking her with him. Now she was lying on his chest. He kissed her forehead caressed her hair till she fell asleep. He also closed his eyes to sleep hoping that she takes her decision soon and come with him.

to be contibued....

Edited by Anj_01 - 3 months ago
Krithzz thumbnail

You remembered Nick names šŸ˜† cheese cake šŸ˜‰ suits Mini here MiNeil special ā˜ŗļøit was beautiful and that  crappy Isha šŸ¤£you will get her everywhere and best thing is she getting insulted .šŸ¤£suits her .šŸ¤£ so what's cooking between Manmeet and his dad ? You are getting many characters now .Parda šŸ˜† and good Mini did not agree to go with him at once. Well written it was.

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Looks like when Mini will go back Arya will have company of little siblingšŸ˜† and cheese cake moment ā˜ŗļønew word in our dictionary now