Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part 5

Mini and Arya were going with Manmeet in his car when Neil’s car just passed by from the opposite direction and he saw Mini with Manmeet. He asked driver to stop the car as he looked back. Neil saw that traffic policeman at the signal has asked the man who was driving that car to park the car on the side. That man came out of the car and traffic policeman was asking something from him. Neil decided to see whats happening. He told driver to take u turn and went near them.

“I don’t know anything sir. Show me  your license.” Traffic policeman said. “Sir, I have license but forgot to bring today.” Manmeet argued. “Ok, then I’ll fine you for it.” Traffic policeman said and brought out his challan book. “Arre, sir please try to understand…..mujhe bahut jaruri kaam se jaana hai…I am getting late….jaane do na….meri biwi aur bachhi saath mein hain….wo log pareshan ho jayenge.” Manmeet lied to the traffic cop so that he will let him go. Mini gasped at his lie and glared at him. Manmeet looked at her but requested her to keep quiet. “What the hell Manmeet? Why you lied?” Mini whispered angrily. “Mini, ek chhota sa hi toh jhoot hai just to getaway from this situation.” Manmeet replied.

“But…” Mini tried to argue but he gestured her to keep quite for sometime as he again started to request traffic policeman to let him go. Neil came there and traffic cop saluted him. “Whats happening here?” he asked. “Sir, this man. Inki car window par black film chadhi hui hai which is illegal. When I asked him to show me the  license he is said he forgot them it at home.” Cop informed Neil. Mini looked out of the window and saw Neil. She gasped and tried to came out of the car but Manmeet didn’t let her, “Let me handle the situation.” Manmeet said and locked the car door. He thought he would try to become hero in this situation and Mini will be impressed by him.

Manmeet turned towards Neil, “Look officer, you seems quite understanding to me. Please help me, here this traffic cop is not understanding my situation. I know I don’t have documents but I am not some thief…I forgot them at home but please my wife and kid is with me so let me go now…its kinda urgent.”

Mini closed her eyes in embarrassment. She tried to tell Manmeet to stop this nonsense right now but Manmeet didn’t pay attention on her. “Hmm…I see…YOUR wife and kid.” Neil said as he raised his brow at him. Neil also looked at Mini for fleeting second. She looked helpless and embarrassed at the stupidity of this man…whoever he was. “Yes sir, please let me go…my wife needs me right now..we were going….”Manmeet couldn’t complete his sentence as Neil has held him from his collar. The moment he referred Mini as his wife again Neil’s blood had boiled and he lifted Manmeet up few inches from the ground holding him by his collar.

“Say it again.” Neil said menacingly. Manmeet was confused as to what happened to this officer all of a sudden while Mini gasped looking Neil so angry. She knew if she didn’t intervened Neil will probably hit Manmeet black and blue. “Neil, please….leave him…he didn’t mean what he say….he was just trying to make excuse to get out from here.” Mini requested. Neil looked at Mini. She was almost pleading with her eyes and then he looked at the backseat. Although the door and window was closed but he knew Arya was there too and he didn’t want to create any scene in front of her so he left Manmeet.

“No fine. Arrest this man for breaking rules.” Neil ordered the traffic cop and snatched the car keys from Manmeet and opened the car lock. He then opened the car door and held Mini’s hand authoritatively to pull her out. Manmeet looked at them in shock not understanding a thing. “Arrest…me…why?” Manmeet asked. Listening to him Mini held Neil’s hand and pressed it a little, “Please, he is my colleague. He is not bad person.” Neil took a deep breath to control his anger and nodded in yes. “Fine him and let him go.” He ordered again and traffic cop complied it.

Manmeet was still confuse over the situation when he asked Mini, “Who is he?” just then Neil opened the back seat door of the car and Arya jumped in Neil’s arms excitedly, “Papa, you here?” Manmeet’s eyes went wide with shock listening to that. Mini turned towards him, “Now you got it? He is my husband you idiot.” She whispered. Manmeet finally understood what stupidity he has done. He wanted to talk to Mini but he didn’t get chance as Neil again held Mini’s hand almost pulling her with him.

Neil asked Mini and Arya to sit in his car and told driver to drop them home first. Mini looked at him from the corner of her eyes. He still seemed upset as he was not talking to her. “Look…what just happened…”Mini tried to give explanation but Neil didn’t let her complete. “He was your colleague really? You work with these kinds of people? Who claims someone else’s wife and children as their own?” Neil asked angrily.

Mini knew Manmeet’s idea was stupid and he in a way crossed the limit but now that Neil was getting angry with her she had to retort and say something in defense. “He is a fellow teacher. He is a nice person. He was just doing what any normal person had done to get out of such situation. He didn’t have any malafide intentions.”

“Why you were even there in his car?” Neil questioned again a little harshly. “I didn’t have my scooty with me today and Arya wanted to go home as soon as possible. He offered us lift and I took it…whats a big deal?” Mini replied frustrated from his accusations now. He sounded like she willingly went with Manmeet and even if she did why he overreacting so much.

Neil wanted to argue again but then Arya asked them innocently after listening their argument. “Mumma, papa…are you guys fighting again?” “No princess, we were just…just….” Neil didn’t know what to say. In his anger he had completely forgotten about Arya. “Baby, we were just talking about Manmeet uncle.” Mini covered up for Neil. Neil just nodded his head slightly and mouthed ‘thanks’ to Mini and she acknowledged it. They reached home. Mini came out of the car and was about to go inside when Neil stopped her. “Sorry! I…lost my control and over reacted…I hope you will still come for dinner.”

Mini wanted to say no but she saw Arya’s face. They need to sort out their differences for Arya. That’s why she had agreed on the first place and todays incident was not anybody’s fault so she just nodded her head in yes and Neil sighed in relief. When he saw Mini went inside he picked up Arya in his arms and asked, “Princess, how is your Manmeet uncle?” “He is nice papa. He takes me and mumma to caffe sometimes and there he orders my favourite pastries then he also gives us lift in his car like he did today.” Arya answered. “Do you like him? And what about your mumma…she likes him?” Neil knew he shouldn’t ask such questions from Arya but he couldn’t help. He was jealous and angry. The way that man referred Mini as his wife….Neil wanted to beat him to a pulp but he controlled because of Mini. He needed to know about this Manmeet and how much interaction he had with Mini and Arya.

“Manmeet uncle is a nice man…I guess mumma likes him.” Arya replied after thinking for few seconds. “More than me?” words slipped through his mouth before he could stop. “Papa…what are you saying? No one can take your place in my and mumma’s life.” Arya assured him. Neil finally felt the pressure on his head and heart has lifted. But it was shock to his system. Thinking about another man in Mini’s life …..he need to sort out things between them soon befoe any Manmeet or any other man comes into the picture. He asked Arya to go inside and went to the police station again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey, Hanuman and other team members were questioning the relatives of victims as per Neil’s orders. “Is there anything which you haven’t told us already? I mean any slightest of thing which could be vital for the case…any enemy of Rajesh…any smallest tiff with anyone?” Mickey asked from Rajesh’s brother. “No inspector, he was such a good soul. Wo to kisi se unchi awaaz mein baat tak nahi karte the..jhagda to dur ki baat hai. He was an inspiration to us. He made his identity even after he went through very difficult phase in his life.” Rajesh’s brother replied.

“What difficult phase?” Mickey asked again. “There was a time in his life when he was suffering from mental trauma. He had troubled marriage. All this had really affected bhaiyya’s mental health. So for very long time he had taken services of a psychiatrist. But he came out of that phase and worked hard in his life.” Rajesh’s brother told Mickey. Mickey just nodded and told him to go as he felt there is nothing coming out which could help in the case.

Mickey came to Neil’s cabin where Hanuman and others also briefing about their questioning sessions with victims relative. “So you guys found out nothing?” Neil asked. “No, while talking to Rashmi’s parents I felt sometimes that the girl was not less than a devi…I mean no affairs, no enemies, no tantrums etc…..perfect…just like you said all the others victims are.” Hanuman replied. “Sir, same here, that boy Rohit also didn’t have any such thing in life which could be a reason for his murder except that when he was a kid he had temper issues and went to a psychiatrist for help.” Another officer replied.

“What? Rajesh also went to psychiatrist for brief period.”Mickey informed. “Hey! Rashmi also went to psychiatrist for treatment of depression.” Hanuman informed. The other officers questioning the other two victims also confirmed that those victims also went to psychiatrist. “F**k!!!” that’s the common link between them. Call the family members of all the victims again and take the details of their respective psychiatrists.” Neil ordered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini was waiting for Neil in the restaurant since half n hour. She was now fuming with anger. They were supposed to come together but at the last moment Neil has called her to say that he will directly meet her at the restaurant. She had started having doubts then and there only that Neil is not going to make it to the restaurant and she will wait for him there like a fool then will leave for home alone without eating anything. Its  not a first time he is doing this.

Mini was about to give up when she saw police car stopped right at the gate of the restaurant and Neil came out of it. He entered the restaurant and saw Mini. He walked in long strides towards her but was interrupted by the hotel manager. Manager seems worried and nervous…Of course…why not…Neil was in uniform..poor manager must have thought there is some problem with their restaurant.

Neil walked towards Mini’s table and sat down opposite to her. She looked around many people were looking at their table because of Neil and Mini felt like she was not on date but on some interrogation. “Couldn’t you change your uniform? Everyone is looking at us.” Mini asked now getting irritated from all the looks they were getting especially from the girls. Neil is handsome and to add to that his uniform makes him more hot and impressive. That tag of IPS on his broad shoulders is enough to command respect from everyone and dreamy looks from all the girls.

“If I had extra time then I why would I have asked you to come here alone.” Neil answered her question. “Actually I am late because I was busy in……” Neil tried to give explanation but Mini interrupted him, “….Ya, I know….you were busy in duty n all.” “No, I was busy in finding a perfect gift for you.” Neil replied and brought a beautiful gift wrapped box from his pocket. Mini saw it with wonder as she couldn’t believe Neil would bring gift for her.

“What was the need to bring gift?” she asked though she took it from his hands at once. Neil smiled at her. She was always curious and excited to open gifts. “Zarurat thi iski…remember I brought a gift for you on our first date. It was in this restaurant only. So I thought I should buy you a gift again to make it memorable.” Neil replied. “Hmm…again trying to impress me?” Mini asked raising her brow. “Kuch aisa hi samajh lo.” Neil winked and Mini blushed.

Mini opened the gift box and was speechless for some time. She took out the small diamond embedded nose pin from it. “You brought me a nose pin?” She asked smiling at him. Her eyes were shining with happiness. The shine of diamond was weak in front of them. “Yes, first time it was toe rings so I thought why not nose pin this time….I know you like these traditional accessories very much.” Neil replied. “Come on try it.” Neil asked. “What? Now?” Mini gasped. “Yes, why not?” Neil encouraged her. Mini looked at her reflection in mobile and put the nose pin on. She again checked how she was looking in the mobile. Neil held her hand and put down the mobile. “You can look into my eyes….you are looking gorgeous.” Neil said and Mini felt her cheeks have turned pink. All the fight from morning, all the complaints of coming late and making her wait were forgotten. His sweet gesture has covered up for all the bitterness since morning.

The dinner proved to be an ice breaker between them. For the first time since he has come Patiala they were talking without hesitation and awkwardness like they did on their first date. They felt like they were reliving their first date. They talked about Arya and things they missed out in each others life. Neil confessed that he miss her and Arya so much and Mini confessed she miss talking to him, doing things for him. They enjoyed their dinner and returned to home after that.

“Goodnight.” Mini wished him and turned to go into her room when he held her hand. “Don’t you remember how our first date ended?” Neil asked as he came close to her. Mini looked down shyly as she remembered they had kissed at the end. Mini looked down unable to meet his eyes. Neil took another step forward now their bodies almost touching. Mini’s heartbeat become fast as she anticipated what is about to happen. She was nervous and excited for it at the same time. Neil cupped her face and lifted her chin up. Mini closed her eyes and parted her lips granting silent permission. Neil placed a soft kiss first on her lips and then slowly began nibbling and sucking her lips indulging her into a passionate one. Mini reciprocated immediately and her hands found their usual place on his neck. And just like their first date Mini fell in love with him all over again when he ended the kiss leaving her breathless.

to be continued....

Manmeet bach gaya🤣

He walked in long strides towards her but was interrupted by the hotel manager. Manager seems worried and nervous…Of course…why not…Neil was in uniform..poor manager must have thought there is some problem with their restaurant

Ye sence 😆

MiNeil date aur gift❤️

Aur date ki ending☺️

Baaki parda😆

Edited by Sushdvj - 3 years ago
Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was flashing ‘dad calling’ but Manmeet cut the call. “I think it might be important. You should take the call.” Mini suggested. “Nothing important. It was just a wrong number.”

Daal me kala🤣

Isha ki entry😆

Don’t worry, you don’t need to learn to make it….you yourself are my cheese cake…soft, sweet, smooth and tasty.” Neil had said giving her a new nickname

Nickname demand purn 😆

It last me

Ye to hona hi  tha 

Dono ko control khoja hi tha❤️☺️😆

Edited by Sushdvj - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Isha as psychiatrist...🤣

Ye to treatment me aur pagal hi krde🤣🤣

Pta ni kon chapri university psychiatrist k degree diya hogaa🤣🤣🤣 yaa wo bhi loot li hogi🤣 kya bharosa....

Aur flirt krna😆 don neil ho ya cop isko khauf hi ni h🤣

Manmeet's dad🤔🤔 

Suddenly so many new characters...seems kch bada hone wala h...

Mineil☺️

Loved it...

Update soon

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

love it

cont soon

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bada hi decent  shatir khiladi hai ye ips ☺️

Kamina nahi hai woh toh sirf mera embrace wala hai ☺️   ☺️ek dum☺️

Iss wale ko pata hai kahan catch karni hai 

Bada hi decent tarike se karta hai ☺️🤣

Aur bholi bhali machhli phas jaati hai ☺️🤣

ya bolu toh meethi meethi  cheese cake ko melt karna janta hai garmi se ☺️ 

Aur ye  haddifest ko yahan bhi add kiya hai tumne ?🤣

Tujhe obsession hogaya hai usse kya ? 🤣

Lekin haddifest ko suit kar raha hai🤣 

Iss type ke roles de de kar khub insult karte raho🤣

Dil ko thandak milega 🤣

NB aur crappy 🤣 se dono se badla end tak lena hai hume 🤣

Ye Bobby ka naya version Manmeet 🤣 

Ye pucca pitega Neil ke haatho se agar zyada  Mini mini kiya toh 🤣

Ye wala scene de do yaar🤣

Maza aayega 🤣

Edited by zalima - 3 years ago
Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaar mujhe roz ladna padta hai mummy se Dhruv ke ghar tiffin akele lejaane keliye aur yaha HS toh bina Mini ke requests ke hi akele chod deta hai MiNeil ko Mere parents aise kyu ni hai😭 .... 

Cheesecake Mini

Mineil ka ghapaghap wala scene ❤️☺️

Neil iss kamine Manmeet ko ek baar ache se maaro 

Isha psychatrist nahi ek psycho hai....

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part 1

It was good. Different from other MiNeil stories

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3