Edited by Sushdvj - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Young aur mature šŸ¤£

Two in onešŸ¤£

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why that creepy crappy  isha here ? šŸ¤”šŸ˜” 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Why that creepy crappy  isha here ? šŸ¤”šŸ˜” 

Trying to give different character to heršŸ˜†

Kab tak villain rahegišŸ˜†

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Trying to give different character to heršŸ˜†

Kab tak villain rahegišŸ˜†

She will be same creepy  crappy character  forever  .šŸ˜³panautišŸ˜ˆKill her in next episodešŸ¤£

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Chapter 1- The Rockstar

Cambridge, USA

There was a huge crowd on the ground situated backside of the building of a college of Cambridge. Everybody was shouting , cheering and making noise n going crazy with joy n  excitementā€¦all were youngstersā€¦students of that college and they were cheering for their favourite band ā€“ "Hurricane" which was performing live on the stage in front of them. The band's name, Hurricane, truly represented the nature of all its members i.e. cheerful, full of energy, vivacious, flamboyant and that care a damn attitude that they all have.

As the first song finished, everybody clapped, some girls shouted ā€œI love you Mickeyā€, you are simply great!!! Then they all began shouting one name in unison- NEILā€¦.we want NEILā€¦.we want NEIL and then suddenly all lights were put off and people become quite then one spotlight fall on the center of the stage. There was a man, wearing torn jeans and leather jacket, holding an electric guitar in his hands. His back towards the audience but they know that he was none other than their very own college hero, lead singer of the band Neil Oberoi. The moment he turned his face towards audience one girl shouted- ā€œLove you Neilā€¦rock the stage baby.ā€ Neil winked at her and moved his fingers on guitar and with this there was a thunderous sound of applause as everyone was waiting for this moment. He began with his favourite band Linkin Parkā€™s song- "Burn it down". With this every one was charged up with new found energy and began shouting his name louder than ever.

Sweating heavily after that lively performance he removed his jacket and drank some water directly from the bottle and also put some water over his head to cool ,downā€¦.with every drop of water falling from his head to his bare chest making his well toned abs wet, making him look more  sexy. The girls were going crazy after him. Some even tried to jump on the stage and touch him. One was even successful in holding the corner of his jacket. He tried to pull it away but the girl didnt let it go. As a result it was torn. The girls went even crazier looking at his bare upper body and sexy tattoo on his chest.

The band performed some other songs which were their original compositions  and set the stage on fire. At the end of the event all members of the band (viz Neil the lead singer and guitarist, Mickey the lead guitarist, Bobby the drummer, Preet who played keyboard and Jazz, the female singer) came to the center of the stage and Neil held the mike and said-"Thank you friends for all your support and all the encouragement and love you have given to Hurricane all these years. As you all know this was our last year so we all have to leave. But we'll never forget these wonderful years of our lives and although this is the last performance of Hurricane in this college but we'll return soon and this time on a bigger platform. Thanks to college authorities for granting permission for this last performance and bye to allā€¦may you all have bright future ahead.ā€

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was looking in the mirror of his hostel room, thinking seriously whats need to be done with his looks so that his parents will not be shocked to see him like this. Suddenly a Mickey called him and he looked back coming out of his thoughts and said with a smile, ā€œWhats up Mickey???ā€

Mickey looked at him amused, ā€œWhat are you doing man? Have you got Preet fever?ā€

ā€œAnd whats that?ā€ Neil asked.

ā€œPreet keeps standing in the front of mirror for hours admiring herself and then also irritates poor Bobby asking how does she looks. Bechara Bobby galat phas gaya Preet ke saath.ā€ Mickey laughed and explained.

ā€œHey don't say that. They are cute couple. Now please help me. Buddy I need to change my get up so that mom and dad can recognize me.ā€ Neil asked for help.

ā€œOk bro got it. Hmmmā€¦ā€¦first you need a haircut. These long unruly curls can give any parent a heart attack and get out of these funky clothes and put on some casual clothes which normal college students wear and yesā€¦..prefer full collar shirts to hide this big tattoo on your chest.ā€ Mickey suggested.

ā€œOMG!!! With all this I feel I am losing my identity.ā€ Neil sighed. ā€œNo way I am going to cut my hairā€¦I will apply lots of gel and do a ponytail to manage them.ā€ Neil decided.

ā€œYou will lose much more when your dad will come to know the truth.ā€ Mickey made fun of him.

ā€œWhat are you talking about?ā€ Neil asked feigning ignorance.

ā€œWhat I am talking about isā€¦.I can bet that you haven't tell your dad about your decision that you wanna make career in music andā€¦..ā€¦you have FAILED in your exams.ā€ Mickey made a guess.

ā€œOk okā€¦but don't point fingers at me. You also didn't do well in exams and other members also didn't have great result and not to forget Jazz has also failedā€¦..I mean come on yaar we all were busy in that music completion and we also won 1st prize. So I don't feel guilty about the result.ā€ Neil gave explanation.

ā€œYes its true that we don't have good results but itā€™s not our dads who is desperately waiting for his son to return and join the family business and hoping that his son is busy in collecting medals in studies not in music.ā€ Mickey said the truth.

ā€œChill yaar. Why are you taking tension about itā€¦.I will deal with it when the time is right.ā€ Neil brushed off the topic.

ā€œ I am not taking tension Neilā€¦I am worried for you.ā€ Mickey said.

ā€œDon't worry buddy. I know its difficult but everything gonna be alright at the end. Now come, tomorrow we have to leave so mujhe apna hulia sudhaarna hai.ā€ Neil said and pulled Mickey with him out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil arrived with his friends at airport. Mickey and Neil were leaving for Mumbai to their respective homes. And Jazz to Pune. Preet and Bobby had left for Newyork. They both were from Newyork and were together since childhood and are engaged now.

Neil was at the airport with Mickey and Jazz waiting for their flights. They were talking about the old days. How they come here for studies, met each other and become friends as they shared common interest ie music. Then Preet and Bobby joined the gang and they decided to make their own band Hurricane.They never imagined that what started as their time pass will become their passion. Hurricane become popular in college and they started participating in many competitions at much bigger level and won many prizes and their band become quite famous there, that's how they decided to make it their permanent career.

With the announcements for their flights they came out of past memories and bid goodbye to each other and promise to meet soon to shape up their career.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continuedā€¦..

Precap- Neil's welcome and Singh familyā€™s introā€¦..maybe Mineil meeting.

Finally rockstar vali story

Beautiful update

Sordid me ashock practical tha yaha yash oberio šŸ˜†

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

She will be same creepy  crappy character  forever  .šŸ˜³panautišŸ˜ˆKill her in next episodešŸ¤£

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Yaha thodi alag rahegi...itni jaldi nahi maregi

Pata tha ki crappy ko humlog hate karte hain to yaha koi show se alag character use kar loon but phir laga jab crappy hai hero ki fangirl/gf/ex ke liye hi to kyu na use hi rehne diya jaye

Have patience with this one....she is not going to die but may be you will feel sympathy with her towrads the end

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Finally rockstar vali story

Beautiful update

Sordid me ashock practical tha yaha yash oberio šŸ˜†

Yes yash is very practical

I guess dads are more practical than momsšŸ˜†