Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 1

Hanuman Singh, Dsp Punjab Police posted at Patiala, was getting ready in his room. He wore his uniform and looked in the mirror for the third time to check if everything was ok. He didn’t like any imperfection in his uniform. For him, his uniform was his pride. He was devoted to his duty and to his department. He was one of the most reputed officers of Punjab police. Everyone respected him in the city but sadly the person in whose eyes he wanted to see that pride, disliked his profession and never wanted him to continue his services. His late wife Babita always used to say that Hanuman’s duty is her ‘sautan’. He always gives more time to his duty than to his wife. When she was diagnosed with cancer Hanuman Singh was shattered and had taken up desk job at the head quarters so that he could spend most of his time with her. He tried everything in his capability but could not save her. She left him and their daughter Mini in his care. Hanuman Singh sighed and looked at the family photos hung on the wall and went down the memory lane.

After Babita’s death Hanuman Singh has realized the importance of relations also and had been a father first and officer later. Though he had taken up field job again but he made it sure to give all the love and care to his daughter so that she doesn’t feel absence of her mother. Hanuman had called an elderly lady, Naem bi, whom he considered like his mother, from the village and placed Mini under her care. Naeem bi had taken care of his daughter like her granddaughter. Together with Naeem bi Hanuman Singh has raised Mini into confident and strong young girl. Mini got beauty from her mother and attitude from her father. She was papa’s princess. For her, Hanuman was his hero until her prince charming walked into her life and swept her off her feet.

Mini was quite young when she met Neil Oberoi. He was an IPS officer who was posted as trainee under her father. The boy had an impressive family history. His grandparents from both sides were from army background while his father was a police officer and mother was a doctor. Though his parents died when he was in college but he didn’t let that come in between his dream of becoming an IPS. Hanuman Singh liked that boy so much as he could see the glimpse of himself in him…same dedication towards duty and department…same love for discipline…same passion for solving cases and getting culprit behind the bars. Neil kept coming to Hanuman’s house and there he met Mini. He was mesmerized by her beauty and confident attitude while Mini was floored by his personality and the fact he was a lot like her father.  They started dating and in just three months they had decided that they foresee a future together. They had asked for Hanuman’s blessings.

Hanuman was aware of the growing closeness between the two and also tried to make them understand individually that they should not indulge in this relationship as he knew both of them too well. Neil may be a passionate lover but he was an officer first and Mini was lot like her mother, she didn’t like her dad’s busy schedule how she will adjust with Neil, who eventually will become even  a senior officer than her father which will mean even more busy schedule…. but ….as they say….when love is in the air who listens to anyone except one’s heart.

“You two are so young for marriage. Neil is only 26 while Mini, you are only 23. You didn’t even complete your education. Mini…you wanted to become a teacher right?” Hanuman had questioned. “Sir, I truly love your daughter. I know I am young but I can take care of her. You don’t have to worry.” Neil has replied. “And dad, I can complete my education after marriage also.” Mini has argued. “How I explain this to you Mini….I know you…its going to be very difficult for you to adjust according to him.” Hanuman had given his best try. “Dad, I love him so much. I can do anything for him.” A lovesick, young immature Mini had replied. Whatever Hanuman said made no sense to Neil and Mini as  Neil took Hanuman’s advice as just as the rant of an insecure father while Mini thought it as just over thinking nature of her dad. When Hanuman saw that he cant do anything about it, he prayed to God and gave them his blessings. Neil and Mini got married. After completing his training Neil got posted in different city.

No matter how many prayers Hanuman sent to the God, the inevitable happened and once the honeymoon phase of their marriage ended, Mini started to realize that in Neil’s life her place was secondary as first place belonged to his duty. Being an IPS officer he was always busy in some or other law and order and Mini was left in their house all alone, waiting for him whole day. She had all the luxuries and comfort at their bunglow but was very lonely. First she tried to keep herself busy by befriending other officers’ wives and joining their kitty and other frivolous things but she found herself a misfit there as none of them were of her age. They all were aunties or in their mid age and Mini’s thinking didn’t match with them. Moreover they often use to see Mini with jealousy as how come she is so young and got such a handsome and high rank officer as her husband….her husband was boss to their husbands so in a way Mini’s social position was higher than them. So they treated her with formality. None of them could ever become friendly with her in true sense.

Then Mini thought of concentrating on completing her education but couldn’t concentrate there also as her mind was always full of Neil and she  missed him and their early dating days terribly. Mini was frustrated and this started showing effects on their marriage as now they fought more often than they made love. Neil used to come home tired after whole day and fighting with Mini after that made him go crazy. Mini, on the other hand used to stay alone, bored in the house surrounded by negative thoughts and she used to pour all her frustration on Neil when he was back at home. They hit the rough phase in their marriage in just one year.

But both of them decide to make everything alright once again between them as they loved each other too much to give up. Mini expressed her desire of having a baby to fill the void in her life and Neil was only happy to fulfill it. They welcomed their first baby…their baby girl Arya into their world. Mini had called Naeem bi for her help. And for two years everything was fine between them. Though Mini still had complains that Neil didn’t give her and Arya sufficient time but Arya kept her busy whole day. But when Arya entered her third year and started her school Mini again fell prey to the loneliness. Now more than herself it was Arya for whom she used to feel bad that Neil didn’t give her time, love and care which a daughter expects from her father. Neil on the other hand kept trying his best to adjust between his hectic schedule to attend Arya’s birthday, her school functions, her parents teachers meeting but would fail miserably because of his job’s nature. Mini started to ask him to leave his job but Neil didn’t want to do it. It was his dream, his passion, his identity. He demanded more understanding and maturity from Mini in return but Mini was Mini….the way her dad has raised her….like a princess…she refused to make any adjustments. Their relationship was already going through tumultuous phase when one incident proved to be the last nail in the coffin.

In an attempt to show his love and care for Arya Neil has taken a day off and has offered to look after Arya for a day because Mini’s friends had come and she went out with them. Mini had given off to the other servants because of upcoming festivals and co incidently Naeem bi was also not available as she was gone for some work to her village and was only to be returned in evening. Neil spent whole day with his three years old daughter but he got an urgent call from work and he had no other option but to go. He called Mini but her phone was out of reach. He called Naeem bi and she said that she is on her way back and only 15 minutes away from home. Every minute to Neil was crucial. He decided to leave Arya alone under the care of duty guards at gate for 15 minutes as he knew after that Naeem bi will come and he left for his duty.

When he returned he got to know Arya was hospitalized as she slipped in the bathroom. She had gone to use bathroom. The guard had let her in and was back at the gate. He eventually forgot to check on her as they thought she must be inside house only. Arya had suffered from a head injury. Naeem bi was stuck in traffic and could only return after an hour. She came and found out Arya lying unconscious in the bathroom in a pool of blood. She rushed her to the hospital. Arya had lost lots of blood. Doctor recommended immediate blood transfusion. Naeem bi informed Mini and she came running to the hospital while Neil didn’t pickup his phone. Arya had a rare blood group which was not available in the blood bank in sufficient quantity. Mini’s blood group was different, she needed Neil for it. Mini tried to contact him again and again but his phone now was out of reach. He could only manage to reach to the hospital when doctor and everyone was else was about to give up hope to save Arya.

Neil managed to save her daughter’s life somehow but he lost his family. Mini was furious at him after knowing that he left Arya alone and he couldn’t come on time when her baby needed him. Her little princess had to suffer a lot because of him and his so called duty and official commitments. Mini had made her peace somehow with the fact that for Neil his duty always comes first. In her eyes she had already made enough compromises for him but noway she will let her daughter suffer in the same way. Mini had put whole blame for Arya’s state on him and announce her decision that she is leaving with Arya….leaving him forever and was going back to Patiala. Neil had apologized many times for the unintentional mistake, tried to convince her to stay, pleaded with her not to separate Arya from him but Mini had made up her mind that she cant live with him anymore. They were over.

Mini had said she will soon send him the divorce papers but after some days her anger had died down. Tried as she might but she couldn’t find it in herself to end it all between them. She couldn’t cut that weak single thread through which they were still bound with each other. But she decided that she will not return to him either. So for close than 3 years now they were separated, though not legally but physically and emotionally. Mini and Arya were living with Hanuman Singh in Patiala. Apart from some very important matters related to Arya Mini didn’t even prefer to talk to Neil.

“Dad…dad where are you? Your breakfast is ready.” Mini called Hanuman and he came back to present from past memories. He sighed, today he had to break an important news to his daughter. He proceeded towards living area. He took his seat on the dinning table. He saw Mini was running after Arya to make her finish her milk and Arya was giving her hard time literally jumping on sofa and everywhere challenging her mumma to catch her. Hanuman Singh couldnt help but laugh at them but then he took pity on Mini. “Arya, come here my princess.” Hanuman Singh called Arya and she came running to him happily. She sat in his lap and corrected him, “Nanu, I am only my papa’s princess. You can call me your doll.” Hanuman smiled at her. That little shaitaan adored her father a lot…a lot…he was her hero. So sad that she cant live with him. She only get to meet him very few times since her mumma papa were separated. She mostly sees him over video call when she pester her mumma a lot that she wants to talk to her papa then her mumma will ask Naeem bi to make a video call to Neil. Little kid was missing out a father’s love and presence and that poor chap…missing out his daughter’s childhood and Mini missing out a complete family. If only things could change….perhaps fate had decided to give all three of them a second chance to come again as a family.

“Ok, so my doll. If you want to become strong like your nanu and join police force…..” Hanuman was interrupted by Arya. “…..I want to be a strong officer like my papa.” “…..yes papa ki chamchi….strong like your papa… then you have to finish your milk.” Hanuman tried to persuade her. “But its yuck! Nanu.” Arya made a face. “Enough now Arya. How many times I have to tell you? You will not become a police officer….not like your father at least.” Mini scolded her. “But mumma….” Arya tried to argue but Mini glared at her. “Enough of your tantrums. Finish your milk. We both are getting late for school. You may get punishment and I am a teacher there. I will be embarrassed in front of everyone.” Mini said while pointing towards the wall clock.

Arya finished her milk and Naeem bi took her to make her wear school uniform while Mini sat down to quickly grab some breakfast. She took a bite from her scrambled eggs and took newspaper to read the headlines. “Scrambled eggs!” Hanuman Singh exclaimed. “Mini pretended not to listen. “Hmm…from last few days you are eating scrambled eggs a lot.” Hanuman Singh said. “So what dad?” Mini gave him a look. “Nothing…..you didn’t like it much na….you always preferred omelets. But….” Hanuman took a pause. “But what?” Mini asked irritated. “Neil used to like scrambled eggs a lot….are you like….missing him or what?” Hanuman Singh tried to read his daughter’s mind. “Stop unnecessarily picking up hidden meanings in day to day things dad. Scrambled eggs are quick to make….thats why..” Mini averted her eyes and bury her head in the newspaper to avoid further conversation.

“Another person found dead in the same manner. This is the fifth killing in the last two months. All people were killed in exactly same manner. Patiala police is still clueless about the murders. The killings point towards a serial killer on a lose. City under panic and govt. under pressure. Citizens took to social media demanding CBI probe.” Mini read out loud from the newspaper. “What is this dad? These killings and all in our peaceful city….you are on this case right? Is there really a serial killer?” Mini asked.

“All the circumstantial evidences till now points towards it and unfortunately we don’t have any information or clue about the killer. The police department and govt. is under tremendous pressure. Govt wants to save itself from embarrassment and hence requested from the centre to not order for CBI probe as our state police is efficient enough to solve the case. So they have ordered for the constitution of SIT (special investigation team) consisting of best officers. Now the team will take over the case….and….” Hanuman took a pause as finally he came to the point…the news which he wanted to tell his daughter since morning.

“…and what? Mini asked looking at his hesitation. “Neil will be leading the team. He will reach here in the evening.” Hanuman completed. “What!No dad…why him? Me..Arya…our life is going smooth. I don’t want any disturbance….get this order cancel.” Mini requested. “Mini, its not in my hands. It’s a direct order from govt. they want their best on this case. Neil has impeccable record and excellent success rate. He is one of their best.” Hanuman explained. While doing so the pride in his voice for his son in law couldn’t be missed. “You are in this case right? Do something…order him to not come or stay away from here.” Mini again made a desperate attempt to convince her father. Hanuman Singh laughed at her words, “Gone are the days when he used to be a trainee under me.He is an IPS officer. He is senior to me now. I have to follow his orders. He will be leading all of us on the case.”

“I will be going to receive him at the airport.” Hanuman Singh said and stood up to leave. Mini gave him a sharp look in return. “What! Apart from personal relations…it’s a protocol I have to follow….A senior officer is coming and I have to welcome him.” Hanuman Singh shrugged. “Naeem bi, get the guest room ready by the evening.” Hanuman singh said and wore is cap. “What the hell? Why he would stay here? If its only about professional thing then let him stay in your govt. guest house.” Mini said with gritted teeth. “Yes, we can do that but…come on…everyone here knows that he is my son in law…it will look awkward if he will stay in govt. guest house and not in our home…people will start talking and ask unnecessary questions. Its better Neil stays with us….I will bring him directly here in the evening.” Hanuman Singh explained.

“What!!! Papa is coming here in the evening? He will live with us?” asked a very excited Arya. “No, he wont be living with us.” Mini shouted at her. Arya was hurt and confused on getting scolded. She started sobbing. “Why? Why papa cant live with us? Mere saare friends ke mumma papa sath mein rehte hain then why my mumma papa cant live together? I want both of them.” Mini immediately regretted shouting at her. She tried to hug her but Arya jerked her hand away. “Arya, look at nanu. I promise you bachha. I will bring your papa directly here in the evening…please stop crying.” Hanuman Singh cajoled her. “Promise.” Arya asked hopefully. “pakka promise.” Hanuman singh replied.

Naeem bi took Arya outside. “But dad….” Mini tried to argue.“Mini, Arya badi ho rahi hai ab…kab tak tum usse bahane banati rahogi…ab uske mann mein sawal aane lage hain ki uski family ek normal family ki tarah kyu nahi hai? She needs her father.” Hanuman Singh put forward his concerns. “Lekin…mere aur Neil ke beech…aapko sab pata toh hai dad…phir bhi….” Mini replied. “I am not asking you to go back to him ….I know the situation will be little awkward for you…even difficult to face him…see him everyday like some normal couple…..but at least think about Arya..…give her an opportunity to live a normal life where she will have both her mother and father with her.” Hanuman stated his points. He continued before Mini could say anything else, “This arrangement is not permanent. Neil sirf is case ke liye yaha hai. Once its over he will leave again….till then please….for Arya’s sake….let him be here.”

Mini thought about Arya. How excited she was a little while ago. “May be dad is right. At least for Arya I should tolerate Neil for some days.” Mini thought and nodded her head in yes while Hanuman Singh sent silent prayer to God. The situation was serious. There was a serial killer to be tracked and arrested  but somehow through this twisted way Neil and Mini will get a chance to be close again. “Hope with this case, their problems will also get solved.” Hanuman Singh thought.

to be continued......

Edited by Anj_01 - 1 months ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was expecting your story Anjali 😆 this one will sure make @zalima happy . Don and now police  Neil 😉

It was good. Different from other MiNeil stories . MiNeil have baby Arya with them 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I was expecting your story Anjali 😆 this one will sure make @zalima happy . Don and now police  Neil 😉

It was good. Different from other MiNeil stories . MiNeil have baby Arya with them 

Will share my story now in special thread you guys have made🤣

Zalima ko himalay jane se rokne ke liye ek aur karan🤣

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Here MiNeYa are together❤️

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Will share my story now in special thread you guys have made🤣

Zalima ko himalay jane se rokne ke liye ek aur karan🤣

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Here MiNeYa are together❤️

I was about say you that write AT story in raja rani page 

Looks like zalima have found her Neil in Himalaya now 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

I was about say you that write AT story in raja rani page 

Looks like zalima have found her Neil in Himalaya now 🤣

Tabhi she survives in chilling cold of Himalaya in those shwet vastra🤣😉

Krithzz thumbnail

Tabhi she survives in chilling cold of Himalaya in those shwet vastra🤣😉

🤣🤣 🤣 Am worried for that Neil now 🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

🤣🤣 🤣 Am worried for that Neil now 🤣🤣

Haan waha ulta mamla hoga

Our girl is shatir khiladi... Bechara neil🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Haan waha ulta mamla hoga

Our girl is shatir khiladi... Bechara neil🤣

🤣🤣i have full trust on her talent and skills 🤣 now am scared to say more .she will kill me with her gifs only 🤣 🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice story . Normal problems between couple.😆 Arya will play cupid now along with Hanuman 😉 all the stories suit our MiNeil ❤️

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago