MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

🤣🤣

Yaha thodi alag rahegi...itni jaldi nahi maregi

Pata tha ki crappy ko humlog hate karte hain to yaha koi show se alag character use kar loon but phir laga jab crappy hai hero ki fangirl/gf/ex ke liye hi to kyu na use hi rehne diya jaye

Have patience with this one....she is not going to die but may be you will feel sympathy with her towrads the end

Your love for Bobby ,crappy fanboy and fangirl 🤣

Sympathy ? Never 🤣 even if she gives her kidney, liver ,life to MiNeil also I shall not like that panauti character in this janam 🤣 

What happened to Mini ? She has memory loss? Accident drama ? Again parda   

Originally posted by Krithzz

What happened to Mini ? She has memory loss? Accident drama ? Again parda   

Very bad thing happened😆 you guys will kill me for it....but thats how i planned this story😆

Chapter 2 – The Home coming

Neil and Mickey reached Mumbai. At the airport….unknowingly many eyes were diverted towards them, specially of girls and everyone was stealing glance at the two handsome young men. Neil used to fully enjoy all the attention he got but Mickey always used to feel awkward. They moved quickly near the gate with their luggage. Outside, Mickey’s family had come to receive him. On seeing him, his mom and dad hugged him and they also welcomed Neil. Mickey asked Neil, “ nobody have come to receive you?”

“Nah…I have already warned them that  if anybody came at the airport I will go back again by very next flight….seriously yaar I hate this melodrama.” Neil said casually. But realizing that he said it in front of Mickey’s parents he covered up, “oops!! sorry aunty I didn't mean it….I mean you are here because you care for Mickey.” Neil said while trying to control his laughter.

Mickey’s mom admonished Neil, “No need to mention that….i know how naughty you are”

With that they took each other's leave and left for their houses.

Neil took a cab. Mickey’s question that why nobody has not come to receive him buzzed in his ears again. He had lied to Mickey that he didn’t want melodrama. He had called dad about his arrival but he was as usually busy in some meeting and said that he cant come and he had also called his mom at night before leaving but she was not replying properly he guessed she was again high on alcohol…god knows if she even listened to him or not” he thought and let out a deep sigh.

“By this time I should have become acquainted with their habits then why I am feeling sad…it wont change anything.” He thought sadly. Then reminded himself that  this time he cannot let himself involve in emotional drama of his parents as his brain has to be fully charged up….he have to make up stories about the result and more importantly he have to talk to dad about his career decision.

He was deeply engrossed in thoughts when taxi stopped with the jerk and he looked outside to find out they were caught in traffic jam. “Ohh this city hasn't changed…same old traffic jams, same old roads , same old in disciplined people  with their weird traffic and civic sense…but still this city is his own, even though he left this city long ago but everything is familiar here. No matter how bad these traffic jams and roads are…he loves this city, specially, in rainy season.” He was thinking all this while looking outside, admiring the beauty of his city, suddenly a girl caught his attention. She was on a scooty  which just stopped parallel to his taxi, she took out her helmet and with it her rubber band which was holding her hair also came out letting her long hair fall freely on her shoulders. For Neil moment stopped there only as he kept looking at the girl with open mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lady, tall n slim, wearing a beautiful blue colour elegant saree was moving here and there in the big house.  Anxiety was clearly visible on her face. She was shouting on the servants to clean the house, giving instruction to prepare Neil’s favorite food and to keep his room ready as she wanted everything perfect for her son. After all her son is returning after so many years.

Seema thought about the conversation she had with Neil a day before when he told her that finally his exams are over and he is coming to Mumbai. She was in her room, drinking at that time. She also decided to go the airport and receive him but she didn't know from which flight he was coming. She was sure he must have told her about flight but she could not recall it exactly and felt if she called him now he would come to know that she was drinking that day and would become sad. So she decided to welcome his son at home only.

“Ma'am  everything is ready as per your instructions.” A servant informed her.

“Good, I don't know the flight timings but I can feel he'll be here any time. Where is Yash?” Seema asked.

“Sir had left the house early morning. He said he has some important meeting but will return soon before Neil sir's arrival.” Servant informed.

“Huh! That man…had he ever there for us on time??? I can't expect anything different on this day too.” Saying this Seema went in her room once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was still stuck in traffic jam, looking at the girl on scooty when some people blew horns and Neil came out of the trance, he observed her minutely. She was wearing a pink sleeveless top and white colour Capri. It was almost afternoon, extremely hot day, because of scorching heat she was sweating heavily. She was frowning lightly which clearly meant that she was irritated by this jam and pressing the horn of scooty again and again muttering something under her breath. In such pathetic condition nobody can look good but she did, she was looking beautiful. Neil wished somehow if he could know her name…..and like god was in a mood to listen his prayer….suddenly her phone rang and she took it out from her pocket and answered the call.

“Yes, who is calling?  You should know, my name is  Mini. No, I don't want any loan.” Mini yelled on the phone and cut it angrily.

Mini…Mini....Neil repeated her name in his mind…beautiful name. He wanted to talk to her but before he could open his mouth to say anything traffic cleared a little and she started her scooty and went a little ahead of his taxi, his taxi also moved but again got stuck in jam. But she, being on two wheeler escaped the traffic and disappeared quickly from his sight. He couldn't help but wonder, “ God!  Why on earth human invented two wheelers?” After some time traffic finally got cleared and he reached his home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Neil entered the house Seema came running towards him and hugged him tightly.

“How are you my son? Its been a longtime I haven't seen you apart from some video calls and photos and on social media. I missed you so much. Why you had to go away for this long?” Seema hugged Neil.

“I always wanted to come home mom, infact I never wanted to go  away from you and dad at the first place. But you two were so hell bound to send me away.” Neil replied sadly.

“Thats because we didn't want you to become silent spectator of our mutual differences and fights.” Seema explained.

“But sending me away hasn't changed anything mom.” Neil argued.

“Yeah, but I am happy at least you have grown up peacefully. Anyways leave this topic or else its not going to end soon. Waise bhi mera beta itne dino baad aaya hai…I don't want to waste this moment.” Seema tried to brush off the topic.

“Ok, as you wish mom.” Neil agreed.

“You know maine tumhaara manpasand khaana banvaya hai aur tumhara room bhi bilkul waise hi set kiya hai jaisa tumhe achcha lagta tha. Tum ja kar fresh ho jao mein khaana lagwati hun.” Seema said cheering him up.

“Really mom? Thank you so much.” Neil said and went to his room and after freshen up he came again sat on the table and asked his mom- where is dad ???

“At his home.” Seema said sarcastically.

“What? But dad is not here.” Neil asked not getting her sarcasm.

“I mean to say at his office because that's the place where he lives 24/7.” Seema commented.

Yash entered at the same moment and heard what Seema said about him. “Ohh Seema I can see you have already started your mission.”

“ What mission?” Seema asked in confusion

“Mission of feeding lies to my son about me.” Yash accused her.

Before Seema could say anything Neil interrupted, “Dad! How are you?”

“I am fine son. Tell me how are you and what about your result?” Yash asked as he hugged Neil.

“Result….woh ..actually….it has not been declared yet.” Neil replied while avoiding eye contact.

“Oh, ok.” Yash said. He suddenly noticed his house was looking different from other days. After some time he figured out that it is looking clean than ever, curtains etc are also changed. It was looking beautiful. Figuring out that Seema must have done that he said in sarcastic tone, “So Seema, you have finally got some time from drinking and spent it on changing the look of the house. I wish you had spared some time for our relationship also then it would have also turned out to be beautiful.”

That was enough for Seema. On his first comment she remain silent for Neil but this was too much. Finally she burst out, “Don't blame it on me Yash. Its you who is responsible for what we are today.It was you who never had any time for us.” Seema went towards the bar stomping her feet to let alcohol again consume her and her pain. Yash also went to his room feeling disgusted from her. Neil saw both his pareants going separate ways. None of them remembered about him. He was all alone to have lunch. Servant asked him, “What would you like to have for lunch?” “Nothing, I have had enough, what a welcome!” Neil said and went in his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini reached at the Sargam music academy. She was about to go in when she saw a young girl approaching her with a brilliant smile on her face but her smile replaced by frown as soon as she saw Mini’s scooty.

“What is this sis? Tum ye sadi hui scooty leke aa gayi. Its so hot, car le aati toh kya bigad jaata?” Arya asked as she made faces looking at scooty. “I am not coming home with you.” She said further and stood folding her hands in front of her chest, pouting like a kid.

“Oh come on chhutanki, first don't insult my ‘ferrari’ calling it "sadi hui" agar car lekar aati toh sham tak bhi nahi aa pati…you know na kitna traffic hota hai iss time. Aur jahan tak garmi ka sawal hai..toh….what about having an ice cream on the way?” Mini tried to persuade her.

“Sis, you are the best!!. Lets go then.”Arya said as she hi fived her.

Both sisters reached their house and laid down on sofa, exhausted. Suddenly they saw Hanuman entering the house and they felt recharged with joy and happiness.

“Papa, you came for lunch?” Arya asked excitedly

“Yes princess, I had some free time so I thought why not utilize it for having lunch with my sweethearts.” Hanuman replied as he ruffled Arya’s hair.

“Sweethearts?” Arya asked in confusion.

“Yes, you, Mini and your mom.” Hanuman explained.

Babita came out from the kitchen after asking the servants to set the table for lunch and was happy to see her small but adorable family. She went near Hanuman to sit beside him and suddenly noticed something on Arya’s face.

“Arya, whats on your face? Have you eaten ice cream?” Babita asked suspiciously.

“Oh no mumma..its jus…its nothing.” Arya cleaned her face quickly.

“Dont dare to lie. How many times I have told you not to eat cold things. Tumhe bukhar aa jata hai phir. ”Babita scolded her.

“Mumma, it was her fault. She forced me to have it.” Arya pointed her finger at Mini.

“You liar! No mumma she blackmailed me that she will come on my scooty only if I buy her an ice cream.” Mini replied as she threw a napkin at Arya.

“Hey you missed it.” Arya dodged and then smiled teasing Mini.

Mini again picked up another napkin and took aim at Arya but she ran away and Mini also started running after her in their whole house. And Hanuman and Babita just laughed looking at their cute fight. “Meri is chhoti si duniya ko kisi ki nazar na lage.” Babita said and prayed to God in her heart.

To be continued…..

Precap- Mineil first meeting.

Fab update

Love it

Cont soon

Very bad thing happened😆 you guys will kill me for it....but thats how i planned this story😆

What are you going to do ? Is she is going to be victim of something ?  Mini suffering physically and mentally ? 💔 No..am not going to read this now .

I love this

Originally posted by Krithzz

What are you going to do ? Is she is going to be victim of something ?  Mini suffering physically and mentally ? 💔 No..am not going to read this now .

🤣🤣kamjor dil🤣

Arre dont go deep...just accident will happen but in what circumstances and how much loss she will suffer  and where was neil why he was not with her...for all this have patience.

Both mini and neil will be going through a lot but ...you know i hate sad ending😉

Just enjoy it as a story dont jump onto conclusions and have patience..?stay with the characters.. this one is going to be a emotional roller coaster ride.😆

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

I knew you will love it😆

You don't like all sweet and sugary story much😆 you need tadka in it.

I knew you will love it😆

You don't like all sweet and sugary story much😆 you need tadka in it.

You know me well