Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wowww!!

New update🥳

Loved it...

Mineil

Isha's  and Mickey's character beautifully portrayed...

Om shanti om film ki yaad aagyi... by that destiny party😆

Kisi chiz ko aur shiddat se chaho to saari kaaynat tumne usse milane ki saagis m jud jaati h😆

Neil's feeling

Update soon nd yeah... thread topic bhi update krdo....ch3 hi show krrha h abhi bhi

...❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Wowww!!

New update🥳

Loved it...

Mineil

Isha's  and Mickey's character beautifully portrayed...

Om shanti om film ki yaad aagyi... by that destiny party😆

Kisi chiz ko aur shiddat se chaho to saari kaaynat tumne usse milane ki saagis m jud jaati h😆

Neil's feeling

Update soon nd yeah... thread topic bhi update krdo....ch3 hi show krrha h abhi bhi

...❤️

thanks

Mineil are always magic chahe kisi bhi story kisi bhi situation mein ho

original story mein Isha ke character ko thoda bechara portray kiya tha  but yaha forum wasiyo ki bhawnao ko dekhte hue becharepan ko somehwhat stupidity se replace karne ki koshish ki hai🤣

destiny will play crucial role in mineil's life here.

topic updated

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Iske update speed me ho gaye 

Meri train chut gai😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Iske update speed me ho gaye 

Meri train chut gai😆

kachha maal ready hai na isme bas cook karna hai masala daal kar isliye jaldi jaldi update

baki sab mein shuru se mehnat karni padti hai😆

koi baat nahi pakad lena train kisi chhutti wale din

Anj_01 thumbnail

Chapter 5  Destiny’s desire part- 1

Mini and Hanuman came back from the party. During the whole journey Hanuman was wondering what is making her daughter smiling and blushing for no reason. He tried to find out by asking her only to find her so engrossed in her dreams that she didn't even listen to him. It was only, when they reached home and car stopped with the jerk, she came out of her trance and headed straight inside the house.

She went straight to her room. But then she thought to check out Arya as she was having fever so she went into her room first. Mini entered and checked Arya's fever. It was gone now. Her eyes were closed. Mini kissed her forehead and wished her goodnight. She was about to go when her eyes fell on her reflection in the mirror of the dressing table. She went near it and suddenly Neil’s words buzzed in her head, "you were looking unbelievably gorgeous." She checked herself up n down and asked from herself, “am I really gorgeous?” She was in her dreamland when a voice caught her attention startling her. "Caught you", said Arya

“What...you are still awake...what do you mean?” Mini asked startled.

“I mean I have caught you red handed when you were dreaming about your prince charming.” Arya said mischieviously.

“What...oh no...I was...not thinking about Neil.” Mini blurted out.

“Ah haa!! So his name is Neil...tell me you met him in the party na?” Arya asked now excited on this new information.

“Oh...no...I mean...yes...I mean...i m feeling sleepy...goodnight.” Mini replied nervously and ran away into her room and locked it so that Arya can't come and went off to sleep after struggling a lot with the thoughts of first encounter with her prince charming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was turning left to right on his bed but was unable to sleep. He was still thinking about party. First he thought it would be a typical boring party where some uncles will discuss even more boring topics like share market, new business projects etc. but this party eventually turned out to be his best party as he met his childhood friend Isha and most importantly he not only met love of his life but also danced with her. He was thinking about Mini, her words buzzed in his ears-"let destiny decide our next meeting."

And he thought determinedly, “I am not among the persons who leave everything to destiny. I will make sure we'll meet very soon whether destiny wants it or not. Think Neil...think...there must be some way of meeting her. ”He started thinking while scratching his head. Suddenly a wide grin appeared on his face and he exclaimed loudly- “YES, GOT IT.” Then he slept peacefully after deciding that first thing in the morning he'll do is to put his idea in to practice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was having breakfast next morning when Yash joined him on the table. “Neil, I think now you should start paying attention on our business. Why don't you to come office with me today?” Yash suggested.

“Oh dad, suddenly I remember I have to meet Mickey as I have to discuss something important with him.” Neil tried to make excuse and stood up from there to go but remembered his last night's resolution...his idea... “Oh Neil you are so dumb” he scolded himself and turn around again.

“Dad, on the second thought,...baatein toh kabhi bhi ho sakti hain...business par dyaan dena bhi toh jaruri hai. Toh main soch raha tha kyu na hamari saari companies ke bare mein achchi tarah se jaan lun. What say?” Neil asked remembering that’s the company where Mini worked as management trainee.

“That’s like my son. You are right. First you should know our businesses. So where do you wanna start from?” Yash asked feeling proud on him.

“Dad, last night you were saying something about our most profitable company when you were introducing me to Mr. Singh.”Neil asked.

“Oh yes, its Oberoi Pharmacy. So you wanna check it out. Good decision. I am going there only you can come with me.” Yash asked. “Ya sure dad.” Neil agreed and he said to himself, “Wait is over Mini. Here I come.” 

3 hours have already passed since Neil's arrival. He is walking with some Mr. Dubey, HR manager of the company who was sent to him by Yash so that he can show him around. But Neil hadn't seen Mini yet anywhere.

“Mr. Dubey, I would like to meet the employees also after all they are the real assets of company. So I think we should start with trainees. What do you say?” Neil suggested now desperate to meet Mini.

“Of course  sir, your wish is my command sir... I will call all of them.” Mr. Dubey agreed at once with him.

By the time he finished meeting all of them  and other important persons it was almost 5.00 pm but Neil didn't get to see the face he was dying to see.

“Are you done with your introductions? Are you sure? Only these people work as trainee...I mean you are not forgetting anyone ...right?” Neil asked for confirmation.

“Yes sir, as far as I know...almost all are present here...wait...I think...oh yes...our company has sent a delegation out of town to attend very important meeting with our suppliers. So may be some of the trainees have also gone there. I am extremely sorry sir you can't meet them today.” Mr. Dubey answered.

Listening this Neil thought that may be Mini will be one among the delegates and become sad and thought is he really underestimating destiny? Is destiny playing games with him?After all his efforts he couldn't meet Mini today. He started to walk out of there  with sad face and shoulders hung down in disappointment. He lost the hope of meeting Mini and decided to go home. But was silently praying to God that he could at least see her face today. He pressed the button to call lift and enter into it with same sad face looking down at the floor but suddenly looked up with a jerk when he realized that he bumped into someone. He was happily shocked to see that person was none other than his dream girl.

She was on her knees collecting some papers which were fallen due to their collision. When she straightened up he noticed that she was in formal office dress wearing white formal shirt with black jacket and trousers and matching sandals. Black clip was holding back her long hair loosely and some of her loose strands of hair were coming on her face, it seems as if a moon is shining brightly behind few small black clouds. For few seconds he just stared her as he couldnt believe a girl could look hot in office dress also. He immediately thanked God for granting his wish yet another time. Lift gate closed behind him and it started to go downwards.

As soon as their eyes met myriad of emotions started flowing through them. There was happiness, longing, love, surprise, in Neil's eyes while there was shock, surprise, glint of blush in Mini's eyes. Neil broke the silence first and fired many questions on her in one go.

“Mini, where were you? What are you doing here? Were you out for some work? What took you so long?” Neil asked.

“Hey, hold on your rapid fire round. I ...I was in the conference room since morning...wait what are you doing here?...have ...you...you come to meet me?” She asked raising her eyebrow.

“I am here for some important work but see we met again. You said na, let the destiny decide...see it has sent me to you.” Neil said acting innocent.

“I  don't believe you.” Mini said suspiciously.

Suddenly lift became all dark and stopped with a jerk pushing Neil into the lift's wall with Mini. She was locked between his arms  as his both hands were placed on lift's wall and their faces were just inches away. Mini's eyes were closed with fear. Neil looked at her closed eyes then her trembling lips and couldn't help but wonder, “Oh God! She looks so innocent and beautiful. Have you put all your heart in creating her. He couldn't resist the urge to kiss her rosy lips and leaned forward but before he could do that she opened her eyes, gasped looking at their position and pushed him back, though gently, she panicked at their situation and started walking here and there in lift while biting her nails. She was continuously stammering, “Oh God! What happened to the lift? Why lights are gone? How much time will it take?”

“Relax, just calm down. It must be a minor fault. They will start generators soon. Nothing will happen to you. I am right here,... with you.” Neil said as he hold her by her shoulders. “I'll not let happen anything to you.” He said last line by directly looking into her dark brown eyes which right now was full of fear but as soon as he said these words feeling of calmness replaced fear and she started relaxing.

Neil made her sit at one corner and he sat on other corner but kept his one hand on hers so that she could feel secure. On the other hand Mini couldn't understand why his few words made her forget her fears and feel relaxed. She was engrossed in her thoughts when she saw something .She stood up immediately and screamed at the top of her voice, he also stood up seeing her like this, she threw her hands around Neil's neck and hugged him tightly.

Neil on the other hand was startled at first by her sudden act but then his eyes fell on the cockroach at the corner and he understood immediately what made her jump right into his arms. He saw that cockroach was gone and was about to tell her BUT all of a sudden a mischievous and wicked smile crept on his face. He also put his hands around her waist and said, “What happen Mini? Why are you so scared?”

“Neil that cockroach...tell me is it gone?” Mini asked while hugging him. Her eyes were closed.

“No Mini. In fact it is coming close to you...closer...n closer...n closer.” Neil said trying to control his laughter.

With his each "closer" word it was Mini who actually came closer to him and hugged him tighter...n tighter. There was no space for even air between them. They were holding each other so close that Mini could clearly hear his heart beat and Neil could actually feel her whole delicate upper body against his hard one. Soon they forget about everything and got lost in each other's embrace.

Mini smelt his fragrance ……the perfect combination of musk and woody…and she find herself drowning in some ecstasy of never felt emotions. Neil felt his desires arousing. He couldn't take it anymore, his one hand made its grip even stronger on her waist. And other one started moving  in her hair and removed her clip to let the hairs fall freely below her shoulders then his hand slipped into her jacket so that he can feel her even better and started roaming up and down possessively caressing her back. She felt a current run down her spine and she completely lost herself under his touch and unknowingly moved her fingers into his hair.

They were enjoying their little moment when lights came again and lift started to move which brought them back to reality. Mini immediately pulled herself back and stood facing opposite side, feeling highly embarrassed. Neil felt a little guilty as he didn't know his little prank will lead them into this situation. He was also embarrassed and worried too because he didn't know now what she will think about him. As soon as lift stopped at the ground floor, Mini moved out of it quickly and went towards her table, collected her things and moved towards exit gate as she wanted to run from here and didn't want to face him now.

She was confused, continuously thinking...how can she do something like that?. She has just met him yesterday and she was lost in his touches...just like that...why she felt so good? She was afraid that he'll read her expressions and come to know that she kinda liked whatever happened in the lift. She blushed at the thought. But she didn't want to show it this earlier...after all she has just met him twice.

“Mini, listen to me please...I m sorry...let me explain...its not what I meant...Mini….” Neil ran after her feeling guilty about his prank and he finally caught her when they were out of office.

“Its...its ok...it was not...I mean...just let me go.”Mini tried to avoid him.

Neil saw her flushed face and it took no time to conclude that she also liked it, nothing to worry about. “Ok, I will let you go but you have to tell me when you are going to meet me again as I have passed your "DESTINY TEST"...AND THIS TIME I WANT A PROPER MEETING....a date to be precise...no more tricking me with filmy dialogues.” Neil warned.

“NO, I don't believe you'. you must have cheated as you already knew I worked here as trainee.” Mini said after getting grip on her emotions.

“Ok.. ok...I accept that it was my plan not some destiny's call...BUT...but I was going back home'. I didn't expect we'll meet in the lift...AND  I certainly not planned that we'll end up in each others arms...so isn't it clear sign for you for what destiny wants.” Neil asked as he winked at her.

“NO...I am a skeptic ...I don't believe things easily...you have to try a little harder.” Mini laughed and  jerked him away and ran to the nearby taxi stand.

“Try little harder...huh...well...its just nothing...I can do anything for you.”Neil said and smiled. He remembered their moment in the lift again and he could almost hear lines for another of his new songs in his mind-

“We got lost in the trance,

Didn't understand anything,

As we got no chance,

Everything else became oblivious,

Only our love remained with us,

And we couldn't help but jus feel the romance,

And, so wanted to remain in that trance……”

To be continued…..

Precap- destiny'sdesire part II

Sushdvj thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

Sush ki tarah ryhming start kar di tumne bhi😆

Yes both the families are quite opposite. This chalter was to show this only that how different upbringing mineil had

Sangati🤣

Sushdvj thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

kachha maal ready hai na isme bas cook karna hai masala daal kar isliye jaldi jaldi update

baki sab mein shuru se mehnat karni padti hai😆

koi baat nahi pakad lena train kisi chhutti wale din

Kacha maal pehle ka 

Tumhare writing skills pehle se hi laajab h 

Or train to me pakad ke rahungi 

Vo jab we met vali  geet ki Tarah 🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Saare mineilians ek dusre ki sangati mein bigad rahe hain🤣