MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Woaaa!!

Awesome ...

Mineil ❤️

Neil ko hua pehli nazar wala pyaar😆

Ab aage kya hoga mere yaar🤣

Dono ki family bilkul opposite...

Hope Neil finds his actual home in minni soon.

Mineil meeting

Update ASAP🤗

Originally posted by Khushi1311

Woaaa!!

Awesome ...

Mineil ❤️

Neil ko hua pehli nazar wala pyaar😆

Ab aage kya hoga mere yaar🤣

Dono ki family bilkul opposite...

Hope Neil finds his actual home in minni soon.

Mineil meeting

Update ASAP🤗

Thanks

Sush ki tarah ryhming start kar di tumne bhi😆

Yes both the families are quite opposite. This chalter was to show this only that how different upbringing mineil had

Chapter 3 – When stars collided

After his parents fight in the afternoon, Neil had not come out of his room even for dinner. He was sitting in his room idle, wondering what he can do for his parents. All of sudden he smiled at his stupidity that he even thought that things will change between his parents……but he himself don't know why he can't put off this hope. May be its not in his nature to give up. He was optimistic from childhood. As soon as things began to worsen between his parents, he was sent to abroad at the age of 13, he didn’t want to go but no one listened to him. He missed his family very much there. First he used to be aloof from everyone but soon he accepted the fact the he has to find his happiness himself or else he would go in depression.

He found his passion in music and started taking classes. It helped him in developing a kind of optimism, a kind of fighting spirit in himself and that "never say die attitude". Probably this was the only good thing that had happened to him due to his disturbed family life.  No matter what, he will keep hoping for his parents happiness. A knock on the door brought him back from his deep thoughts. He said come in and saw Seema at the door with the plate full of food in her hands, smiling at him. He responded back with smile and gestured her to come and sit beside him.

“I know you are upset with me for whatever happened at lunch and you didn't eat anything since then.You have right of being upset with your parents but not with your food. So be a good boy and have something please.” Seema requested.

“I am not upset with anyone mom. Anyways I am hungry so tell me what you have brought for me.” Neil said to make his mom happy.

“Everything you like son. I know you have grown up but will you mind eating from my hands.” Seema asked.

“Absolutely not. But you also have to eat from my hands.” Neil accepted her request but put forward his condition as he knew she has also not eaten anything.

“No, I am not hungry.”Seema tried to avoid it.

“Come on mom, your system needs some solid food also apart from your "special liquid diet" that you consume every day.” Neil said sarcastically and then laughed to make mood light. Seema also laughed with him. Both of them had their dinner quietly. After that she wished him good night and was about to leave when Neil asked, “Cant you forget everything and forgive dad, after all it was an accident.”

“It was not an accident. And I can forget only one thing i.e. forgiving your dad.” Seema replied as angry tears made her eyes wet.

“If that's the case then why are you still here with dad?” Neil argued. Before she could say anything he started again, “Don't tell me its because of me as you have send me away long ago. You could have easily parted ways but no you are still with him.What that means?”

“That means son, you think too much unnecessarily.” Seema said and left the room before Neil could ask any more questions.

Neil sighed looking at the closed door. “Whats wrong in trying?” he thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Neil woke up and come into the living room where he found his dad was busy giving instruction to his PA. It was a very normal everyday scene but what caught his attention was that the instructions were about some party and his dad was looking happy and excited more than necessary. He couldn't help but ask, dad,are you throwing any party?”

“Hey, morning son,yeah, I am throwing a big party for you tonight.” Yash said.

“For me? But why?”Neil was pleasantly shocked.

“Oh come on son, you have come after a long time after completing your studies…your result is not declared yet but I know you will pass with flying colours.  So, everyone should know about my son. I have invited all my business associates so that you would get to know them. And once you will join business you will be a very busy person so I want you to enjoy a little that's why I am doing this.” Yash replied.

“Dad….actually…I…., I want to say something.” Neil stammered. He was feeling guilty now that he was hiding truth from his father.

But before he could say anything Yash started again excitedly, “And you know Neil there is one surprise for you. Someone very special is coming to meet you in the party. Saying this he left, leaving Neil with mixed expressions of guilt all over his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanuman was getting ready to go office. Trying to find something. At last he shouted Babita’s name.

“Dont shout, you want your wallet na??? here you are.” Babita admonished him.

“Thanks wifey. And be ready in the evening, Oberois ke yahan jaana hai party mein.” Hanuman said as he kissed her on the cheeks.

“Oh no! I can't come. Arya is having fever. I will have to stay with her. Kitni baar kaha hai thandi cheeze mat khaya karo par ye ladki sunti kahan hai…...tum Mini ko apne saath le jaana party mein.” Babita suggested.

“Fine, that'll be ok with me.” Hanuman agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oberoi mansion was glowing with lights and all decorations which were making it look  more classy and beautiful. Every family from Yash's business circle was invited.Guests have started arriving and Yash was busy in welcoming them and as usual talking about making more money. Some of them who have daughters who were of Neil's age were, specially, interested to introduce them to Neil. As they were aware about the fact that Yash will be looking for his daughter in law from among his business associates only. So for them Neil was a good catch. Finally their wait was over when Neil made entry in the party.  And like always this time also all eyes, specially, of girls turned towards him. He was looking damn sexy in his white shirt, brown dinner jacket and trousers.

And girls were looking him with dreamy eyes. He tentatively looked at the hall to find his parents and found Seema chatting with some ladies at her favourite place,"bar". So he decided to go to Yash. When he reached, Yash who was talking to a man, he looked Neil with suspicion.

“What happen dad?” Neil asked.

“Neil I have been talking to Mr. Tyagi. He is saying his nephew also studies in the same university and his result had been declared some days ago.” Yash asked getting suspicious.

“Woh….dad…actually….”Neil started stammering not knowing what to say.

Just then a someone asked Mr. Tyagi, “your nephew is in which year uncle?”

Neil turned back to find Mickey and felt relaxed.

“He is in first year.”Mr. Tyagi replied.

“Thats why uncle.Actually last year's students result has not been declared yet. I know as I am last year student too.” Mickey saved Neil.

“Oh, I see. By the way Mickey glad you came for the party. Neil come I'll introduce you to all.”Yash let go the matter as he was convinced now.

“Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please. First of all thank you for coming at such short notice to my son's welcome party.” Yash said and gestured Neil to come to him. He is my one and only son Neil. He has recently completed his MBA and now he'll be joining Oberoi industries and I know he'll make me proud.” Yash finished the introduction. With that all  clapped welcoming Neil. Neil took Mickey aside and thanked for saving him this time.

“What thanks dude, you haven't yet told your dad about result, forget result you haven't told him about your career decision.” Mickey chided him.

“I know Mickey, I tried but... everytime….something happened so I couldn't tell him. But I will tell him soon, first I will give him small shock about the result and then bigger one about the band” Neil replied and started laughing. Mickey just rolled his eyes at him. “Anyways..I need to tell you something….you know what? yesterday I saw a GIRL in Mumbai.” Neil said in excitement.

“Oh thank you for enlightening me about this fact. I never knew GIRLS also live in this city.”Mickey mocked him.

“Hahaha…so funny.Dude I mean she was really beautiful. Her name was Mini.” Neil told him.

“Ok ok…so you have found your dream girl then… where does she live? What does she do?” Mickey inquired.

“Thats the problem yaar….I only saw her in traffic jam. I only know her name but before I could ask her anything she was gone…wish I could just meet her once more” Neil said and turned around sadly but God granted his wish again as he was pleasantly shocked to see the same girl in his party, he couldn't believe his luck. For a moment he also thought of his dad's words about meeting some special person that surprise and all and felt he was talking about Mini. But then he brushed this stupid thought as he remembered how come his dad know about Mini being special to him, he has only told Mickey about this and that too only few minutes ago.

At the gate he saw Mini coming with a man….by looks and age he concluded him as her father or uncle then again his attention shifted to Mini. She was wearing haute pink color knee length dress with matching sandals and was looking divine. He remembered yesterday also she was wearing pink and he concluded that its her favorite color. He was still in trance when Mickey brought him back to the world.

“Dude, where are you lost?” Mickey asked.

“Mickey buddy, my wish has been granted. Look, there she is.” Neil said and pointed finger at Mini.

“Wow, what a choice? She is really beautiful. Now go…or else she'll disappear again.” Mickey nudged him to go and talk to her.

Neil started moving towards her. Meanwhile Hanuman saw Yash and started walking in his direction and Mini started to follow him too but she bumped into one girl and her mobile fell down. She was about to pick it up when someone picked it up for her. She looked up to thank him and froze then and there only when her dark brown eyes met his intense black ones. He was looking her so intensely with eyes full of admiration that she almost shivered. Breaking the eye contact she checked him out from top to bottom and felt as if she was looking at some Greek god or any statue of marble made with so much perfection and on the top of that….those eyes…she felt as if they were looking through her soul and heart. Something happened in that moment. She didn’t know what but she felt as if this moment was pre destined by her stars.

Coming out of the trance, she tried to move but he blocked her way. “Hi, I am Neil Oberoi” He said forwarding his hand towards her. She timidly took his hand and said, Hi I am…..Mini. “I know.” He completed her sentence. She looked him with curiosity, “How do you know my name?” Before he could answer their dads called them.

“Neil, he is Hanuman Singh. Partner in our most profitable company Oberoi pharmacy and she is Mini, his daughter. She is also doing MBA and also works in the company as management trainee. Hanuman and Mini, he is Neil, my son. After sometime both dads left to meet other persons, leaving them behind.

Meanwhile DJ started playing music and requested people to join the dance floor.

“How do you know my name?You didn’t tell me.” Mini asked again to start the conversation.

“I will tell you on one condition. You'll have to dance with me.” Neil very smartly asked her out for dance.

Mini was very eager to know the reason so she agreed though reluctantly, “ok, but I am not a very good dancer.” She said honestly. Though Mini was not that kind of outgoing girl who will dance and flirt with any guy but she didnt know why she felt that this guy can be trusted.

“Its ok, its very simple, let me lead…I will show you.” Neil said and extended his hands towards her.

Mini placed her hand in his and he took her to the dance floor. He placed his right hand on the back of her small waist. She felt current run down her spine at his mere touch and she put her left hand on his broad shoulder , he held her right hand with his left hand. DJ played the song and they started swaying slowly with the music.First she was feeling nervous but then she locked her eyes with Neil and started moving with the beats with his guidance. The song continued to play-

Pehli nazar mein kaise jaado kar diya, tera ban baita hai mera jiya,
Jaane kya hoga kya hoga kya pata, is pal ko milke aa jee le zara

Mein hoon yahan, tu hai yahan, meri bahon mein aa, aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan meri bahon mein aa, bhool Ja aa -2

Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i love you … so..
Baby i love u, oh i love u i love u i love u so baby i love u…

Neil swirled her and brought her closer. Both felt strange emotions which they never felt earlier and strange kind of desire overpowering them. They just couldn't help but come even closer. Now both were so lost in each other that they became oblivious of anyone else's presence. They kept dancing at the tune of their love and the song followed-

Kar diya Deewana dard-e-Khas ne, chain cheena isqh ke ehsaas ne
Bekhayali di hai teri pyaas ne chaya suroor hai, kuch to zaroor hai) ….. 2

Tujo mili ek din mujhe, mein kahin ho gaya lapata

O jaan-e-jaan, dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa, bhool Ja aa ) ….. 2

Babyi love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i love you … so..
Baby i love u, oh i love u i love u i love u so baby i love u…

Neil swing her gracefully back and forth and at last dipped her in his arms…their eyes were still locked. DJ changed the song to some peppy number due to which they come to their senses again. They left the dance floor. Mini tried to control her heart which was still struggling to calm down due to his closeness and their couple dance on romantic number. Finally she succeeded in her attempt, she asked him again, “So, now tell me how you already knew my name?” What he replied and the answer left her heart beating faster once again.

“Yesterday when I came to Mumbai I saw God's most beautiful creation wearing a pink top and white Capri. Her name was Mini. She was shouting on the phone in the mid of traffic jam but was looking unbelievably gorgeous and I couldn't help but stare her. I had never seen a girl as beautiful as her in my life. ”Neil came closer and whispered in her ears.

Mini’s cheeks turned pink and she looked away shyly. She didn't know what to say...she didn't even understand why her heart is not listening to her…such thing didn't happen earlier in her life. Why the person whom she met just a few minutes ago having such an effect on her. On the other hand, Neil was clearer in his mind that he was falling in love with this girl. When he first saw her, he doubted that maybe it could be a attraction as she was looking beautiful but now after second time, he was sure that this is nothing less than love. He was surprised himself, how can he fall in love with someone so soon.

At one corner Mickey was watching all this from distance and was silently praying to God, “My friend has never got his share of love now he has found his special someone. Please God, give him every happiness he deserves.”

To be continued……

precap - Party abhi baki hai.

Amazing..

Mineil ☺️

Neil in love😆

Update ASAP 

Wonderful update

Love it

Continue soon

Originally posted by Khushi1311

Amazing..

Mineil ☺️

Neil in love😆

Update ASAP 

Thanks

Will update soon

Originally posted by plmzaq

Wonderful update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks

Chapter 4  The third angle

Neil and Mini were having some time alone, at one corner, in the party full of people. They were feeling awkward as they didn't have anything in particular to discuss about but still enjoying each other's company, looking each other with eyes full of admiration. Mini had a shy smile on her face while Neil had a wide grin on his face. Neil never ran out of words in front of anyone, specially girls, he being a college hero was always surrounded by girls and was always ready with some cheesy one liners to woo them but this time was different, standing in front of him was no ordinary girl, she was very first girl for whom he had developed feelings and he didn't want to offend her by saying any stupid thing…..so he was very cautious of their talk and trying reading her expression after completing every sentence.

On the other hand everything was new to Mini. Right from couple dance to talking with a boy in a secluded corner like this in the party. It was not like she didn't have any boy as a friend earlier but she never mixed up with boys beyond than a normal friendship and here with Neil she was feeling some different emotion flowing through her heart and she was herself surprised at the fact that she was ,indeed, liking all this.

After discussing every trivial issue, right from decoration and food in the party, to the weather of Mumbai. They literally ran out of words and stopped talking few minutes ago. Now just standing there, eyes locked, enjoying peaceful silence between them and let their eyes do all the talking and convey all that feelings that they were trying to do so far but failing miserably. But they were interrupted by Yash as he once again called Neil to introduce him to someone. Neil looked at him, highly irritated by the disturbance, “Coming dad.” He excused himself from Mini and went towards Yash.

“Neil, meet Mr. and Mrs. Mehra. They are very respected business family of Mumbai and my old friends. Do you remember them? They were our neighbor when you were young. After some time they shifted to USA but never lost contact with me and now they are planning to invest money in a good project and has provided us this great opportunity due to our old friendship.” Yash made the introduction.

Neil simply welcomed them and gave a fake smile still irritated with Yash for calling him at the wrong time. He was about to go again when Yash stopped him.

“Stop son, why are you in hurry? Tumhara surprise toh reh hi gaya.” Yash told him.

“What surprise dad?” Neil asked in confusion as he had totally forgot about surprise after meeting Mini.

“Remember, I told you that someone very special is coming to meet you. Here she comes.” Yash said pointing towards a girl coming towards Mr. and Mrs. Mehra.

Neil looked at the pretty girl who came and stood with the Mehras, facing him with a shy smile. “She is Isha.” Yash introduced her. “Isha….Isha…..” Neil said trying to remember her

“Oh come on son, don't tell me you forget Isha. She is Mr. and Mrs. Mehras daughter. Yaad nahi tum dono bachpan mein saath saath khela karte the.” Yash reminded him.

“OMG! Isha, its you. I can't believe its you…..I mean you have become smart. I mean are you the same girl who had ponytail, big specs n braces.” Neil made fun of her.

“Hey! I was not that bad and it was only in childhood.” Isha hit him on his shoulder.

“Now you are behaving like old Isha….who always used to fight with me and irritate the hell out of me. Come I'll introduce you to my friend and we also have a lot to catch up.” Neil took her where Mickey was standing.

Meanwhile Mini, who was still standing at that corner, was watching all this. When Neil greeted Isha warmly and hugged her, she felt strange feeling running throughout all her body….no it was not anger, neither sadness ,nor love, not even irritation…then what was that? She never felt this much strong feeling earlier, she wondered. From the beginning of the party almost all girls are drooling over him but he has not paid attention to any of them so far….then why he is looking so much happy with this girl?...who is she?…she thought. “Look at him Mini, you are waiting for him here and he is just too busy with that girl to even think about you.  Maybe he is just another "USA RETURN CASANOVA". Its your fault that you have given him much importance.” Mini thought and quietly went towards her dad who was talking with someone and stood beside him sadly.

When Neil took Isha with her Yash and Mehras looked them with dreamy eyes. “They look so perfect with each other.”Mrs. Mehra commented. “Right bhabi ji.” Yash agreed. “They look so happy meeting after a long time. That’s why I asked you to bring along Isha with you.” Yash said.

“This is ok Yash but…..they were childhood friends and now time has changed. I mean Neil was in USA all these years….are you sure he doesn't like anyone else.” Mr. Mehra asked directly.

“Don't worry about that. He is my son, he will do whatever I'll ask him to do.” Yash replied confidently.

Neil introduced Isha to Mickey and in between he also threw a glance at the place where he and Mini were standing a few minutes ago only to find no one standing there. They all were talking and Isha was sharing all their childhood incidents with Mickey, who was laughing hearing all that. Isha was continuously blabbering about her likes and dislikes…all the things she done from childhood to now. Neil was listening to all this absentmindedly as he was physically there but his mind was once again shifted towards Mini's thoughts and his eyes were constantly searching her. Finally when he found her standing with her dad, his eyes were fixed at that place only. He was not at all interested in whatever Isha was saying. He was bored now with her non stop chattering. He was just nodding his head in between time to time to show that he was also listening to them. Suddenly the topic changed to love, bf and all that and in the process Mickey asked Isha if she believes in love and has found her special person?

“Yes, I believe in love and tonight is very special for me cause I found my special one for whom I was waiting for all these years.” Isha replied looking at Neil.

Neil was busy watching Mini, he didn't hear Isha's answer and just nodded robotically which he was doing from few minutes. But Mickey didn't fail to notice Isha's expression and couldn't help but thought, “Is she talking about Neil?”. He also saw Neil staring Mini and nudged him to bring him to the reality.

“Ya….what…what you were saying Isha?” Neil asked in confusion.

“She was saying that she has found her special person tonight. What about you?” Mickey tried to warn him about Isha’s feelings.

Neil didn't get the hint and replied plainly, looking at Mini with smile, “Yeah, I have also found my special someone tonight.”

Isha missed the fact that he was looking somewhere else and misunderstood that his words are for her and felt very happy.

Ever since Neil was in last year of his MBA Yash wanted him to marry Isha. He was just waiting for his return. Yash knew that Mehras were very rich and influential family and he would gain not only monetarily but his social status will also increase. So he was pestering Mehras since last year for Neil and Isha’s marriage. Mehras were reluctant at first but then they found out that their daughter Isha had always liked Neil. From that childhood games to stalking him on social media now she had always liked him more than as a friend. So Mehras also agreed for this marriage. In fact, Mehras have come here again only to marry her to Neil. Yash has informed them about Neil's arrival and invited them to the party.

Mickey, who have got a hint of Isha's feelings by now thought sadly, “Oh God! My friend's life is never going to be simple…first he was struggling about how to tell his dad about result and music band and now he has to deal with this third angle also." Mickey sighed as he looked at Isha.

Party was nearly over and guest started to leave. Hanuman and Mini were also leaving. Hanuman was saying goodbye to Yash. When Neil saw this he excused himself from Isha and Mickey and went towards Mini to say goodbye and wondered how to ask her about their next meeting.

Mini saw him coming but to his utter disappointment she deliberately looked away and reminded her dad about leaving. Neil didn't like this at all and thought, “what happened to her all of a sudden?”

Before Neil could come Hanuman started moving towards the main gate and Mini followed him. Hanuman went towards parking while Mini was waiting for him when suddenly two strong arms pulled her aside and pinned her to nearby pillar so that nobody can see them. She gasped at this sudden act but then saw those intense black eyes looking at her, they shared eye lock, but with the disturbance of a car's horn  she came to reality and looked here and  there so that he could not read her expressions. When her eyes fall on his hands which were holding her from waist she again looked up at him, this time purposely with anger and said, “ watch out your hands Mr. Oberoi.”

“Oh…I am sorry.” Neil removed his hands form her waist.

“Why did you pulled me? Don't you have manners?” Mini asked in fake anger.

“Well…I have my manners. But where are your manners gone? I mean are you not being manner less by going without saying bye to the host of the party.” Neil reasoned.

“Host of the party is Yash uncle. And I have said bye to him.” Mini argued while folding her hands in front of her chest and averted her eyes from him.

“Are you trying to avoid me?” Neil asked suspiciously.

“Avoiding…YOU…me….oh how can I avoid GREAT NEIL USA RETURNED OBEROI…its only your prerogative. Only you can leave people in between and become too busy to return.” Mini said sarcastically.

“Hey, when did I avoid you……oh…..wait….are you talking about……oh I am so sorry…..she was my childhood friend, we met after very long time.” Neil gave explanation.

“Why are you explaining things to me…I didn't ask for it.” Mini said as if she is not interested.

“But by your sarcastic tone I guess you were curious to know why I paid so much attention to that girl.” Neil teased her.

“No, I was not curious or anything.” Mini lied.

Neil looked into her eyes, “Oh yes you were.” He said confidently.

“ NO, I was not.” Mini argued again.

They were disturbed by a voice calling Mini. She become alert as voice was of Hanuman and was about to go but again Neil held her wrist.

“Leave me. Dad has come. I have to go.” Mini tried to free her wrist.

“Not before you tell me when we'll meet again.” Neil held her wrist tight.

“Do you believe in destiny?” Mini asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

“Hmm…..a little bit.” Neil said after thinking a few seconds.

“Then let destiny decide our next meeting or we should even meet or not.” Mini said and pushed him a little, freed her wrist and ran, giggling, before he could catch her.

“I don't know about destiny but my love will make sure that whatever path you choose, it will always leads you to here.”Neil said while pointing at his heart. Neil kept looking at her way and smiled as some lines for his new song came in his mind-

“I saw her going,smiling heartily,

She left our love in the hands of destiny.

She is, indeed, my destiny, as far as I know,

And I know she loves me too,

Though, she doesn't show……”

To be continued…. 

Precap- destiny's desire