Sushant’s sister Shweta writes an emotional post for him

Posted: 3 years ago

His sister is a peace loving person with mature thoughts. Good and understanding educated people.

Edited by Tippy-top - 3 years ago

I immediately burst into tears. I hope she finds peace after losing her brother

This entire family is just so so so well behaved and compassionate. 

They didn't deserve this. 😭

awww.❤️...the way she keeps on repeating...mera babu, mera baby....she must be hurting so much😒

and also this is an indirect appeal to give all that is going on a break...the family needs to mourn in peace...let them.

Rest in Peace Sushant and may your family find peace and strength.❤️

Oh dear we were all so caught up In bashing kjo n comp that we forgot what his sisters n father must be going through this must be devastating for them n I think we too shld stop all this bashing anyway actions speak louder then words 

Such a well educated family they are.

I pray that god should gives them infinite strength daily to withstand this loss.

More strength to her and whole family ❤️

my mom send her condolences to sushant's family her father sisters and fudge🙏🏼💔and pray strength and peace for the family🙏🏼at the same strength to ankita🙏🏼

mom's message 'wherever sushant is he will remain and live in everyone's heart he has not gone anywhere think of him with love he will definitely appear infront of his loved ones the body dies but soul never dies think about him he will come infront of everyone he has not gone anywhere he is with his mother now where he always wanted to be where he always belong and keep him in everyones prayers,hate anger tears only will hurt his soul he will always want everyone to be happy'🙏🏼

its her loss for my mom too as she loved him like her son she always tell me that she wish she had a son like sushant how he took care of his father and sisters and the respect he gives everyone and the motivation and encouragement he gives everyone,she is so much affected she has never been for any celebrity except for sushant

I pen down her message in this thread🙏🏼

i am not in insta and FB nor mom

this literally broke my heart

ufffff