Phoolon ka Taaron Ka, sabka kehna hai, ek haazaron main meri behna hai 😬😬😬😬
Movie Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Phoolon ka Taaron Ka, sabka kehna hai, ek haazaron main meri behna hai 😬😬😬😬
Yeh sahi hai. Jis thaali mein khao usi mein chhed karo.
Originally posted by: piya2025
Frankly speaking, since I'm not from India, I am not well educated on this subject, I don't know much about the history or things people of certain parts of India gone through. Reason why I don't comment on the subject of films like this & only focus on the acting performance. However, about your performative activists point, I agree.
So basically as you might be aware that India has an anti muslim issue and the main talk point of whatever violence happens to muslims anywhere in the world be it India or Palestine is usually the follows..where were you when Kashmiri Pandits were killed? (search kashmiri pandits exodus )..What about Bangladeshi Hindus?? .India supports Israel for obvious reasons so anyone supporting Palestine is seen anti national by extreme RW because of course little Palestine muslim children deserve to be killed ...if anyone makes a post on the plight of kashmiri pandits not one person will comment but what about minorities in India but God forbid if someone comments on Palestine it's always well WB kashmiri pandits..like dude I was not born when the exodus took place ..maybe ask the govt who was in power..
Actually, I'm more one to ask why exactly the Pandits got taken as a target... So, I'm also one who asks why exactly this or that happened/happens... it's valuable for the past and the present to better know to ask certain (mostly uncomfortable) questions (and trying to know more about the roots of reasons).
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda spotted in Glasgow Aneet is mentioned in the comments she is not in the media below...
https://x.com/i/status/2049329518469665045
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dact1GrDatn/?img_index=10 igsh=MTlnZWZ4cXd4ZG04eQ== 1 year of Dhurandhar first look
https://x.com/i/status/2072882141978083465
4