Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

The people who are crying day and night about the Bollywood Mafia are also simultaneously doing the most disgusting bullying.  Then they will tell you that they are just regular people so they can say anything but celebs should behave better. 

Exactly....imagine if these people were as powerful as KJo or Aditya Chopra.....they would be worse than them......like seriously...Alia receiving rape and death threats ....for what?? because she is a nepo kid and things came easier to her.....courts bhi punish karti hain toh it is in proportion to the crime......and guess what ....all of us..I am assuming most of us had and have a better life than a lot of people because of where we were born.....I was born 12 years of my parents' marriage and I literally grew up like a princess......ya so the people who are less fortunate than us should come and kill us....😳

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly....imagine if these people were as powerful as KJo or Aditya Chopra.....they would be worse than them......like seriously...Alia receiving rape and death threats ....for what?? because she is a nepo kid and things came easier to her.....courts bhi punish karti hain toh it is in proportion to the crime......and guess what ....all of us..I am assuming most of us had and have a better life than a lot of people because of where we were born.....I was born 12 years of my parents' marriage and I literally grew up like a princess......ya so the people who are less fortunate than us should come and kill us....😳

Where are these threats? I'm not much on Twitter or Insta, but I went to check before everyone started shutting down. Didn't see any. Maybe I just happened there at a time when it hadn't happened yet, but surely, someone took a screenshot?

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

You're talking to people who have always maintained that world ain't pretty, and that being called a truck driver should just roll off your back. ðŸ˜† 

Having said that, this is not about "bullying" but more about trolls who have always existed since the inception of social media channels. For every second "awww my grogeous doll," there will be a "eww you fugly chick" .... are you calling that bullying and comparing that to SSR's situation in bollywood? ðŸ˜†

once again Bollywood personality or not, they is no excuse for trolling and being negative towards others. i wish you all the best 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Where are these threats? I'm not much on Twitter or Insta, but I went to check before everyone started shutting down. Didn't see any. Maybe I just happened there at a time when it hadn't happened yet, but surely, someone took a screenshot?

There were so many rape threats for Alia and her sister that they literally had to come out and say they are going to file a police complain against the culprits....its a cyber crime and it can be traced if the cyber police wants to do it....the worst part of being digital is that anyone can say anything now...but the good part is that it all can be traced ....I saw some of those threats myself and so dis a lot of others...maybe someone can post if they too screenshots...I don't take screen shots.

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

once again Bollywood personality or not, they is no excuse for trolling and being negative towards others. i wish you all the best 

You're oversimplifying the issue to make it easier for yourself but this isn't about "trolling is good vs trolling is bad." You can't exclude other factors that are in play here.  These people need to take a chill pill and learn to take things in their stride instead of whining about trolls. 

They have enough luxuries in their lives to be able to tune out of social media completely if things got out of hand or when they can't handle the heat in the kitchen. Asking people to show some mercy so they can continue making millions with their new face and nepotistic connections is just a weird and wishful thinking on fans' part cuz trolls are here to stay.

Thanks for your wishes. Enjoy all the positive cheers around you, good luck. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So? What if they got surgeries done? They're paying for it with their own money. This is a personal choice let's not body shame them for that!

Edited by AutumnColors - 3 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is so sad that they underwent these procedures as kids!  My body, my choice is good mantra but were they adults enough to take this decision enforced by their parents.

coldbrew thumbnail

While bullying is a serious issue, I strongly believe that these "rape and death threats" are being used to co-opt the concept as a way to dismiss valid criticisms from angry people over the world.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even Sanjay Dutt related posts were filled with nastiness telling him to die soon. They were doing this on his own instagram. Someone must have deleted them because I just checked and they're not there anymore. But how disgusting a human do you have to be to go tell a person with cancer that they should die soon on his own insta page? 

They were even targeting children of celebs who are not even in the field and telling them to kill themselves and making dirty comments about their looks and so on. All these supposed Warriors. ðŸ¤¢

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

People have nothing better to do than shame young girls for their looks. Maybe if the world was a kinder place then these girls won't feel the need to alter themselves so much physically. Shame on the trolls, not the girls

Agree boner kapoor, Sridevi, johar and other bollywood mentors should be shamed to troll young girls for their looks and made them go through surgeries in their teens