Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

People have nothing better to do than shame young girls for their looks. Maybe if the world was a kinder place then these girls won't feel the need to alter themselves so much physically. Shame on the trolls, not the girls

People who whine day and night about BW bullying and BW mafia....need to do some introspection and see how you speak to a celebrity...I am talking about twitter/insta/FB where celebrities are actually tagged...and then bullied......you also bully ......why cry about BW bullies then when u are no less.....now who did Khushi and Jhanvi bully that they are being trolled so much??

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People who whine day and night about BW bullying and BW mafia....need to do some introspection and see how you speak to a celebrity...I am talking about twitter/insta/FB where celebrities are actually tagged...and then bullied......you also bully ......why cry about BW bullies then when u are no less.....now who did Khushi and Jhanvi bully that they are being trolled so much??

THIS ^^^^^^

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When I see these celebs changing 90* to 360* with plastic surgery it always reminds me the quote β€œ Your not ugly your just poor”

πŸ˜†

Edited by stranger.67 - 3 years ago
hereagainbolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

I'll be honest. Janhvi and Khushi needed the nose job to pass off as remotely goodlooking for bollywood. Have you seen their pics from before? πŸ˜†

They can do whatever they want, of course, cuz it's their money and their face. A lot of people opt for surgeries, etc, it's not a big deal. But honestly, this entire "please be kinder" movement couldn't get any more ridiculous. Firstly these same people are the ones to preach "hey world is not a bed of roses" while talking about SSR cuz they are sure he committed suicide. But when it's time to deflect criticisms off those who have been milking the system for all its flaws, they turn around and ask people to be "compassionate." I'm like ... err... ermm.. okay, how about you first make up your mind. 

LOL Janhvi and Khushi did not say anything like that once, only those that are insensitive to others make comments like that whether that's celebs or laypersons.

yeah, this movement is ridiculous to people who bully others whether it's on this forum o in Bollywood. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The people who are crying day and night about the Bollywood Mafia are also simultaneously doing the most disgusting bullying.  Then they will tell you that they are just regular people so they can say anything but celebs should behave better. 

hereagainbolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

The people who are crying day and night about the Bollywood Mafia are also simultaneously doing the most disgusting bullying.  Then they will tell you that they are just regular people so they can say anything but celebs should behave better. 

they fall in the same category as those who used to say SSR looks like a truck driver. how heartless can some people be

Edited by hereagainbolly - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If you felt "so bad, heart broken" "had tears in their eyes" for Kangu when Kjo asked her about plastic surgery, than it makes you a hypocrite for questioning or hating on other actress nepokids or outsiders or some random rich girl or even a common girl for doing the same.

I personally think girls who do plastic surgery shouldn't care about what people say, I mean 10 people will hate you for your surgeries but 100 will desire and admire you. So look at the positives, because kuch toh log kahenge, logo ka kaam hain kehna.

Also best solution is to laugh at the jokes yourself, make a joke on your plastic surgery yourself, than you will see less numbers of haters. I forget the name one HW actress herself mocked herself for doing boobjob and everyone in the audience was cheering and laughing.

And people in youtube comments section were like "she is so funny", "she doesn't care" and so on. So being positive helps.

Obviously if someone is suffering from some mental illness and keeps on doing plastic surgery they should be helped, and not mocked.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

they fall in the same category as those who used to say SSR looks like a truck driver. how heartless can some people be

To be honest, I think it's okay to say whatever about public personalities. Their career gives them enough rewards in terms of money and fame and the kind of lifestyle us normal people can't even dream about. So if they get bashed sometimes, it's something they should learn to ignore or live with. Life is never perfect. 

But I strongly believe if you're one of the trollers who keeps talking trash day and night, you have no right to then cry tears about how BW is mean or the Mafia did whatever to your favorite. Accept is as part of a public career and stop whining.  

hereagainbolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

If you felt "so bad, heart broken" "had tears in their eyes" for Kangu when Kjo asked her about plastic surgery, than it makes you a hypocrite for questioning or hating on other actress nepokids or outsiders or some random rich girl or even a common girl for doing the same.

I personally think girls who do plastic surgery shouldn't care about what people say, I mean 10 people will hate you for your surgeries but 100 will desire and admire you. So look at the positives, because kuch toh log kahenge, logo ka kaam hain kehna.

Also best solution is to laugh at the jokes yourself, make a joke on your plastic surgery yourself, than you will see less numbers of haters. I forget the name one HW actress herself mocked herself for doing boobjob and everyone in the audience was cheering and laughing.

And people in youtube comments section were like "she is so funny", "she doesn't care" and so on. So being positive helps.

Obviously if someone is suffering from some mental illness and keeps on doing plastic surgery they should be helped, and not mocked.

love your response, let women be

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

You're talking to people who have always maintained that world ain't pretty, and that being called a truck driver should just roll off your back. πŸ˜† 

Having said that, this is not about "bullying" but more about trolls who have always existed since the inception of social media channels. For every second "awww my grogeous doll," there will be a "eww you fugly chick" .... are you calling that bullying and comparing that to SSR's situation in bollywood? πŸ˜†