Why do you like Shukla and why not??

Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla has been very popular contestant in BB for both positive and negative reason. Whether you hate him or love him, but cannot ignore him. 

Why do you like him?

Why do you hate him?

I like his entertaining  side, his one liners, he got very good memory, good in tasks

but don’t like it when his comments r below the belt, his bully n dictating nature N him thinking that only he got brains n the rest all r brainless gadhe, lazyness n kaamchori in house duties, unhygiene , the way he disrespects women

I was rooting for him till the first finale. I was quite okay with him being flawed.Because no human being is perfect or flawless.

The channels' biased approach as put me off him totally.

He is very smart, great memory, sense of humor,looks, one liners, his bonding with his mom, trust worth, healthy flirting with Devo, mudhu, Rash, 

Things I don’t like :

Expressions while he is angry,

The way he sits with this shorts

I hate bullies and Shukla is the biggest one in the house 

Not a single thing to like in him! 

And not to like:

1. His ego and arrogance 

2. His MCP attitude towards females

3. Violence and aggression 

4. Disrespectful 

5. Bad human being 

6. His looks 

7. His shorts 

In short everything!! 

Originally posted by Alia8988

Not a single thing to like in him! 

And not to like:

1. His ego and arrogance 

2. His MCP attitude towards females

3. Violence and aggression 

4. Disrespectful 

5. Bad human being 

6. His looks 

7. His shorts 

In short everything!! 

Matlab poori tarah gaya guzra, dharti ka bojh. He is the most disgusting contestant BB ever had.

I don't like him. For me he represents toxic male chauvinism. Of course he has some good qualities (aakhir kyun ladkiyan chipakti hain) which explains his support on this forum. But I suspect it's his "macho" "bad boy" "forever eligible bachelor" image that makes him extremely popular, especially in India. In fact, the perfect idol for someone like Vindu  KRK surprised me by siding with Asim! 😆

There is a whole list of things I don't like about him but the one thing dt I hate the  most is that sneering and mocking of people he does. I cannot stand it. It just boils my blood.

Originally posted by BasKahDia

Shukla has been very popular contestant in BB for both positive and negative reason. Whether you hate him or love him, but cannot ignore him. 

Why do you like him?

Why do you hate him?

@Bold - I can ignore him; this is what I did to my Tv to enjoy the show without Shukla.

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago