Anurag Basu and his Swag😎

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anurag Basu, your swag was to die for in the episode today. Your simplicity has always been the best part about you but I love it when you lose and become pagal when something happens to Prerna. 

Your swag in the scene with the goon😎

Agar nahin bataya sach to mein tumhein todonga 

Bakwas 

The way he closed his eyes in frustration when the goon said I don’t which Prerna you are talking about, oh man 😍😍

Parth you were too good🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thank you for this thread CV 🤗

Parth was tooo good, actually brilliant as Anurag today.

I so love this swag he brings in Anurag.

It comes effortlessly and doesn't look forced, he does it with ease and he does it the best. 

Two other times i so loved this swag of his was - one in Swiss when he gets on the boat, the way he rushes and sits on the other side , another during his conversation with Bajaj, there was a particular scene where he makes himself comfortable on the chair.

Honestly, i liked Anurag for the softness in him, the way Parth brought that , but this style of Anurag is freaking awesome. 

And yes, he doesn't give a shit to anyone at all when it comes to Prerna 

Edited by ifmember - 4 years ago

Anurag Basu was Soo Good..... I really enjoy this Avatar of Anurag ... peek a boo type ... like... I do have this side I keep it hidden and it comes out exclusively for my Pre smiley36

It’s so fun to see a rather simple guy turning into this Avatar that too with so much of  Swag and so naturally .... 

Parth was DAMN GOOD YAAR ....He so effortlessly nails such scenes ... one of the reason why this season Anurag Basu is so interesting.... it’s because of Parth smiley27.....

Likewise IFM even I was reminded of that “Main Tapkunga” convo of Anurag with Bajaj smiley37..... HE WAS BRILL THERE smiley32smiley16....

His “Pehle bata deta toh Itni maar nahin padti”  was 😎..... Hahahha that simply Basu boy car out there ...

Even his “Dusra sim khareed lena”  😆....

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

His “Pehle bata deta toh Itni maar nahin padti”  was 😎..... Hahahha that simply Basu boy car out there ...

Even his “Dusra sim khareed lena”  😆....

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No wonder parth was posting so many bts pics in this look. He has enjoyed himself.. 😆

Hayye my AB.. prerna's anurag.. ❤️

Dekha prerna, akal use ki hai tumhare anurag ne. 

His swag is something else man. The confidence he brings to anurag in everything, especially in his softness towards prerna and his attitude towards anyone against prerna is love. Who wouldn't want a guy like him in their corner. ❤️

Eri and parth will never let me move on from anupre. I better accept this.. 😆

P. S. CV, is it too many emojis??? 🤔 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

P. S. CV, is it too many emojis??? 🤔 

I still hold the title of most emojis😂

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

mera  sher baccha😎😎😎

epi  delhne de phir baat karungi

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Parth is really living Anurag Basu and thats the reason he has been so consistent from the start. He has portrayed each and every emotion with perfection 👏👏

Anurag basu loses himself whenever prerna is in danger then we get to see the best of Anurag basu 🥳

Main baar baar tapkunga was just brilliant 🥳

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🤗🤗🤗thanks for this post again...

It surprises me somewhere essence of anurag character is still not lost, he remains same ladka from episode 1 till now... A caring loving humble being. His dynamics of love care changes when it comes to prerna he is too protective about her. 

The way he hit goon & the care if u have told me before i would have not hit. And that inteligent to take his simcard & asking to another one.

Boss what a swag 

Thats what makes anurag basu a unique male lead of itv. Thanks to ekta for creating anurag basu2 character onscreen with utmost care.

Character se bahar jaatha bhi hai, phir lautke aa jaatha hai. Lagtha hee nahin moni ka bachva khogaya hai..

This was not the case few years back where femal leads use to dominate the itv and male leads were just arrogant bizness tycoons, or bechara pati types.

With time the itv has changed the ML importance in a show & anurag stands unique among them for whom we tuneinto show to watch kzk2. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anurag Basu’s swag was the only good thing about the episode. Like RS said, its Parth who makes Anurag interesting this season. He must have surely enjoyed doing that swag and dishoom dishoom scene. 😆The rest of the episode minus the hug was a disaster  🤓 I skipped Kom-Pre bokwaas . And whats with making a heavily pregnant Prerna slide like that on hard rocks 😱 I felt so uncomfortable seeing it. Will these people ever take Pre’s pregnancy seriously?🤒 Even after all this Pre will still not talk about Sonalika to anyone 😎 

Sorry about the rant🤒 I saw  your post straight after watching the episode ...

Back to Anurag Basu

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago