Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

🤗🤗🤗thanks for this post again...

It surprises me somewhere essence of anurag character is still not lost, he remains same ladka from episode 1 till now... A caring loving humble being. His dynamics of love care changes when it comes to prerna he is too protective about her. 

The way he hit goon & the care if u have told me before i would have not hit. And that inteligent to take his simcard & asking to another one.

Boss what a swag 

Thats what makes anurag basu a unique male lead of itv. Thanks to ekta for creating anurag basu2 character onscreen with utmost care.

Character se bahar jaatha bhi hai, phir lautke aa jaatha hai. Lagtha hee nahin moni ka bachva khogaya hai..

This was not the case few years back where femal leads use to dominate the itv and male leads were just arrogant bizness tycoons, or bechara pati types.

With time the itv has changed the ML importance in a show & anurag stands unique among them for whom we tuneinto show to watch kzk2. 

No matter how mad I get at Ekta, I love what she has done with Anurag and Prerna individually and as a couple. Parica bringing life to it is just a cherry on top😆

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way Anurag jumped to save Pre reminded me of the jump he did to get into the burning pandal and save that chunri. 

Kya jump hai. ðŸ˜†

Parth was amazing today, his voice, his expressions and that fight scene. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It surprises me somewhere essence of anurag character is still not lost, he remains same ladka from episode 1 till now... A caring loving humble being. His dynamics of love care changes when it comes to prerna he is too protective about her. 

The way he hit goon & the care if u have told me before i would have not hit. And that inteligent to take his simcard & asking to another one.

Boss what a swag 

Thats what makes anurag basu a unique male lead of itv. Thanks to ekta for creating anurag basu2 character onscreen with utmost care.

Character se bahar jaatha bhi hai, phir lautke aa jaatha hai. Lagtha hee nahin moni ka bachva khogaya hai..

This was not the case few years back where femal leads use to dominate the itv and male leads were just arrogant bizness tycoons, or bechara pati types.

With time the itv has changed the ML importance in a show & anurag stands unique among them for whom we tuneinto show to watch kzk2. 

Very true! Mostly itv MLs are either turned into flower pots with the supewoman FL doing all the work or else they are made into AAYM (angry arrogant young man) who is there just to insult the FL. Both are a major NO. AB is such a refreshing change here.  He was simply awesome in the first 3 months ...the best written character in this mess since the begining !

Viewers had huge expectations from the show when it started but they were majorly let down when the makers showed the FL going for the same ghar ke liye sacrifice marriage . I can say this confidently that it was Anurag’s character which was made different and interesting this season  and Parth’s portrayal of the char that made the viewers give this show a chance. Else the centuries old sacrifice shit that was showed in the first week itself had put off everyone . 😵Today’s swag scene reminded me of the AB during NB track 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Like everyone here, I LOVED AB's swag. AB is normally gentle. However, when it comes to Prerna, AB is confident and is willing to go to any extent, even harm someone.  Parth pulled this off with so much ease, which is probably why Parth's AB has been so well loved and received! 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Boss what a swag 

Bold - And the credit goes solely to Parth, who inspite of all the lapses in the story & technical irregularities, rose above it all consistently with his passion & dedication. I was not that impressed by his performance in yesterday's episode. But have to say that the voice modulations he brought into the scene was superb!!!