Kundali Bhagya

The Maha-episode had some maha-non reactions!

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So Kareena Bua accuses Preeta of being characterless and Karan doesn't even flinch. WOW!! just WOW! πŸ‘

I mean where do the makers want to take Karan? He has already committed things that are essentially criminal in nature, (which were to say he did them in anger and frustration) but NOW that is OWN bua was planning to malign a girls character and he doesn't even flinch?????!!! How far down the bottom of the barrel are the makers willing to take him??? How far? And what are they ultimately trying to achieve by doing so?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

So Kareena Bua accuses Preeta of being characterless and Karan doesn't even flinch. WOW!! just WOW! πŸ‘

I mean where do the makers want to take Karan? He has already committed things that are essentially criminal in nature, (which were to say he did them in anger and frustration) but NOW that is OWN bua was planning to malign a girls character and he doesn't even flinch?????!!! How far down the bottom of the barrel are the makers willing to take him??? How far? And what are they ultimately trying to achieve by doing so?

I must add to this that nobody (except Rakhi) reacted right. I was really shocked to see that. Is it very normal thing for the Luthras to discuss such disgusting things?

Karan... Have no words for him. That was very bad and disappointing to watch.

And Shrishti is the bravest girl in the show! Go, Shrishti, tell them what they need to hear!

Edited by _Runa_ - 4 years ago
TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I must add to this that nobody (except Rakhi) didn't react right. I was really shocked to see that. Is it very normal thing for the Luthras to discuss such disgusting things?

Karan... Have no words for him. That was very bad and disappointing to watch.

And Shrishti is the bravest girl in the show! Go, Shrishti, tell them what they need to hear!

Shrishti is soooooo underrated!!! I mean people in her own house don't take her seriously but she says the MOST right things MAJORITY OF THE TIME!!!!!!!

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shrishti is soooooo underrated!!! I mean people in her own house don't take her seriously but she says the MOST right things MAJORITY OF THE TIME!!!!!!!

Yes, she is the smartest! Like in previous episode when Kareena switched Sameer's mobile off. Shrishti figured it out immediately as if she is present their with Sameer. The smartest, the bravest and the only one who can do anything for Preeta and the only one who is always on Preeta's side.

I want her tomorrow to tell the Luthras everything what I think about themπŸ˜… But I doubt the makers are so generous.

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Seriously...whenever I feel this is the lowest point for Karan and he cannot low than this but writers come with more disgusting plot.....now too I feel Karan is no more protagonist in the show....his actions are more like a villain now....since Rishabh Sherlyn marriage track is over his character has changed drastically.....I always given benefit of doubt to his character and whatever he does...but now it was extreme, he is ready to do everything to down Preeta.....and agreeing that cheap Kareena ideas...I think he is actually dont deserve Preeta....for him Mahira is better choice....DISSAPPOINTED !!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with your points. I was shocked to see Karan's careless behaviour when Kareena mudslinging Preeta had dropped him to the lowest level jerk. He doesn't deserve Preeta at all. But sadly he will end up with Preeta which I dont want to see anymore after his  cruel jerk behaviour. He can marry Mahira and any of his ex girlfriends. I hope Shristi gives them nice coating tomorrow and declare that Karan can go to hell.

kiran44471 thumbnail

I agree although I have not seen the episode it seem that the CVS have fallen low when it comes to karan's character.now I m glad I have not seen the episode.kareena is as pathetic as ever no surprise there although the passiveness of luthra family is surprising.shrishti is one of the strong character in the show even though she is underated.way to go shrishti!!Sherilyn I hope that you give those luthras as good as you can.

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Yes, she is the smartest! Like in previous episode when Kareena switched Sameer's mobile off. Shrishti figured it out immediately as if she is present their with Sameer. The smartest, the bravest and the only one who can do anything for Preeta and the only one who is always on Preeta's side.

I want her tomorrow to tell the Luthras everything what I think about themπŸ˜… But I doubt the makers are so generous.

The ONLY person who can actually 'say' WHATEVER is on her mind which is the essential truth is in FACT Shrishti Raghuveer Arora, because Preeta toh 'devi' hai mahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanta ki mahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa murat. Preeta se ye pir Rishabh se kuch bhi expect karna matlab apne pairon mei kulhadi maarna hota hai. USELESSNESS KI BORI HAI DONO!!!!

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am just waiting for Karan to get slapped. We need Sarla because apparently Preeta can't break her pati vrata patni image. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9296

I am just waiting for Karan to get slapped. We need Sarla because apparently Preeta can't break her pati vrata patni image. 

Preeta did slap him when Karan called Preeta 'Lalchi' 'greedy' and 'middleclass' in the same sentence.