Being a Sana Hater I now feel for her

Criticism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Been watching Bigg boss for a while now.

Since the start I am a Sana hater, my hatred goes beyond imagination when Salman supports her blindly in WKV.

All these days I've supported each and everyone who stood against her.

I was so happy about Himanshi's entry in Bigg boss hoping it to be an eye opener for all her fans and also Salman Khan.

I'm a punjabi and I have friends who told me Sana is not accepted in Punjab because of Himanshi and her fiasco and Himanshi was way more powerful and popular which backfired Sana's strategy to seek attention on her name.

Since Himanshi's entry in Bigg boss, Himanshi has been showing her attitude like she is some Princess , the facial expressions intially looked genuine to me when I knew Sana has spoken too much about her.

When sana was trying to talk to her I thought it's her way to show to public that she is very friendly and accepting her mistake and is insecure of himanshi coming here to open the secrets of her.

But now this week I find myself a little wrong.

Below are the points where my thinking started changing for a bit:

1. She is constantly trying to talk to her (for whatever reasons) but she is trying. It's not that she has only spoken about her, it has been a two way process but Himanshi is acting like she is the culprit and she haven't said anything.

2. Whatever nonsense she did was outside the BB house and should not be brought here, she should not be judged on the basis of her past when she has changed herself for the show (even if it is fake).

3. She is not holding grudges and said sorry for her mean statements. It takes guts to openly accept on national television where u are loved for a while about ur misdeeds of past.

4. Although initially she acted totally strange and constantly wanted attention from Shukla and gang but yesterday I really felt that Himanshi cunningly entered in her group, where she herself don't wanna talk to Sana, and their grudges let her being away from her friends. Asim & Shukla are already judging her from her outside behaviour all of a sudden by trusting some intruder (she might be not lying but still they should have given sana a benefit of doubt on the basis of her current behaviour with her).

5. When she was openly accepting in front of Bhau that 'ek do hate nhi merepe sare hate comments aate hai'. It showed her courage to accept that people don't like her and it's basically because of her own. But in my opinion she is now at a different platform and is being liked by audience. And what Himanshi is trying to do is to make entire India feel the same as Punjab. Why? Why a person who is moving on and accepting her mistake to start her career fresh should get a chance mannnn. I feel bad, I know my friends told me she doesn't get work in Punjabi Industry because of Himanshi's popularity. Here I'm not defending Sana's past mistakes but please give her a chance and then decide. I think I was wrong intially to not give her this.

6. Last and the most important reason for me to started liking her is she is away from that stupid Shukli gang.

I understood now I was not actually a hardcode Sana hater but I am a hardcore Shukla hater. LOL.

Edited by Kritika93 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika93

Been watching Bigg boss for a while now.

Since the start I am a Sana hater, my hatred goes beyond imagination when Salman supports her blindly in WKV.

All these days I've supported each and everyone who stood against her.

I was so happy about Himanshi's entry in Bigg boss hoping it to be an eye opener for all her fans and also Salman Khan.

I'm a punjabi and I have friends who told me Sana is not accepted in Punjab because of Himanshi and her fiasco and Himanshi was way more powerful and popular which backfired Sana's strategy to seek attention on her name.

Since Himanshi's entry in Bigg boss, Himanshi has been showing her attitude like she is some Princess , the facial expressions intially looked genuine to me when I knew Sana has spoken too much about her.

When sana was trying to talk to her I thought it's her way to show to public that she is very friendly and accepting her mistake and is insecure of himanshi coming here to open the secrets of her.

But now this week I find myself a little wrong.

Below are the points where my thinking started changing for a bit:

1. She is constantly trying to talk to her (for whatever reasons) but she is trying. It's not that she has only spoken about her, it has been a two way process but Himanshi is acting like she is the culprit and she haven't said anything.

2. Whatever nonsense she did was outside the BB house and should not be brought here, she should not be judged on the basis of her past when she has changed herself for the show (even if it is fake).

3. She is not holding grudges and said sorry for her mean statements. It takes guts to openly accept on national television where u are loved for a while about ur misdeeds of past.

4. Although initially she acted totally strange and constantly wanted attention from Shukla and gang but yesterday I really felt that Himanshi cunningly entered in her group, where she herself don't wanna talk to Sana, and their grudges let her being away from her friends. Asim & Shukla are already judging her from her outside behaviour all of a sudden by trusting some intruder (she might be not lying but still they should have given sana a benefit of doubt on the basis of her current behaviour with her).

5. When she was openly accepting in front of Bhau that 'ek do hate nhi merepe sare hate comments aate hai'. It showed her courage to accept that people don't like her and it's basically because of her own. But in my opinion she is now at a different platform and is being liked by audience. And what Himanshi is trying to do is to make entire India feel the same as Punjab. Why? Why a person who is moving on and accepting her mistake to start her career fresh should get a chance mannnn. I feel bad, I know my friends told me she doesn't get work in Punjabi Industry because of Himanshi's popularity. Here I'm not defending Sana's past mistakes but please give her a chance and then decide. I think I was wrong intially to not give her this.

6. Last and the most important reason for me to started liking her is she is away from that stupid Shukli gang.

I understood now I was not actually a hardcode Sana hater but I am a hardcore Shukla hater. LOL.

Yes She behaves strangely sometimes. 

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with some of your points. I am liking Sana now, because of Himanshi. 

Sana looks like the bigger person for she apologised on Indian TV for all she did and also tried to becomes friends with Himanshi. 

Himanshi seems to look down upon Sana, and seems to be so unforgiving. Not liking this aspect at all. Hopefully, she will forgive Sana in the near future.

I am supporting Sana now. But she should not lose her spark because of Himanshi's presence in the house. I hope Salman Khan will raise Sana's confidence this WKV. 

Edited by purethought - 4 years ago
Criticism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also feel that Sana realize Himanshi is a bigger star in Punjab and her past mistakes have been the reason for her downfall so she is not leaving any chance to apologize. On the other hand Himanshi's behaviour seems so off which is clearly visible from her facial expressions. There is no problem to forgive someone. We have seen Shefali and now Mahira and Sana too rekindle their friendship and moved on.

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika93

Himanshi has still not said an iota of what Sana said to her. Just look at the video and you can see the filthy mouth on Sana. 

You agree that its fake and yet you want the audience to accept her for something she isn't??? Doesn't make sense. This show is all about showing your real personality and not some fake drama. If tomorrow Sid goes to a different show and is suddenly very normal, not aggressive, loving, smiling, etc but in real life he is still like how he is right now, will you accept his fake behavior?

She said sorry? Because she is scared that her real identity will be exposed. She had one full year to apologize. She didn't. Her apology is not genuine. She said sorry because Paras told her to apologize. And did you not see how she apologized?

Himanshi entered Sid's group??? WRONG. Sana left the group because they were talking with Himanshi. When she was upset, Sid was with her all the time. Shefali, bhau were with her in the pool. 

She is being liked by the audience for being fake. Imagine a convicted sexual predator roaming around children pretending he is not one. Will you be ok after you find out who that person really is and will still allow your kids around him (or other kids)?

That's the real reason!

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Your last point😆

I don't like Sana much but I don't find Himanshi as nice as she is projecting herself. She competing wid Sana in crying spree. 

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

+1

You explained it so better. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Double post. 

Edited by shiny9911 - 4 years ago
hary_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A newbie Makes an account today and started a whole new thread to to show "INSERT CONTESTANT NAME " he/she innocent,better, deserving blah blah!  stop spaming

Mods of this forum should make sure that no newbie under 50 posts in  certain time CANNOT make thread!

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hary_

A newbie Makes an account today and started a whole new thread to to show "INSERT CONTESTANT NAME " he/she innocent,better, deserving blah blah!  stop spaming

Mods of this forum should make sure that no newbie under 50 posts in  certain time CANNOT make thread!

Aisa na bolo..... Shukla Ji ke aadhe fans (on IFs) bhi newbies hi hain😆