Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kritika93

I feel that now Sana will be bashed as she left the Shukli gang and Himanshi will be completely praised. But in my opinion Sana looked like a bigger person.

But yes what she did in first 3 days of weeks was stupidity and irritating but still apart from that bahar ke topics pr judge krna hai to sbko kro.

I think salman will lecture them, but that wont bring any difference as sid clearly wants distance with her.. so she has to bear that bash for a limited time.. but she will be fine *though i really miss their mastis*

yeah! the way she behaved i was like GIRL YOU ARE RUINING IT YOURSELF!! but its good she is coming back to normal.. baki lets see what happens tomorrow

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy786

Yes, I have seen that too, her Every talk ends with Sana's name. 

she does not have anything else to talk or cry about🥱

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

she does not have anything else to talk or cry about🥱

But that's odd. People will eventually get bore about it. She need to have a strong game 

Right now, if Sana is taken out of equation, she has nothing else to talk. 

She need to create her own individuality 

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too started liking Sana. She accepts her negative points and openly apologises. She said sorry to Himanshi so many times and called her punjab ki behen but Himanshi is still continuing her hate and trying to sabotage Sana using the past.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy786

But that's odd. People will eventually get bore about it. She need to have a strong game 

Right now, if Sana is taken out of equation, she has nothing else to talk. 

She need to create her own individuality 

i dont think she has that individuality factor.. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Sana is a flip woman who can't be trusted..

She is friends with someone n than makes their fun. Isne Himanshi ka kya haal kiya hoga bahar

Sid  didn't leave her.. Himanshi started talking to sid asim arti n sana didn't wanted to go there n she amended relationship with paras who left her for mahira🤣 like bhau pointed..it was sana who ditched sid asim arti not them

N if Himanshi is not interested in getting thinks work out with sana why she acts so desperate..sana acts like ziddi child..jo sab uske hisab se ho

Himanshi didn't wanted to come to big Boss but sana said she will break her face if she comes to bigboss.. listening to this Himanshi joined BB becos it hurt her ego n ppl should not think her a scared of sana

No where she said she wants to amend relationship with sana

Sana ne sid asim arti se friendship tod li without any reason..than Dushman se kya dosti chaiye🥺

Criticism thumbnail

Himanshi ka kya haal kia hoga?

Oh god. Everybody knows kya kia and Himanshi isn't a saint.

Agar bat ni krni to bar bar sana naam japke roti kyu h? And bar bar kyu btati h?

Dono side ki story pta hai hume, nobody was right. Himanshi called her prostitute and what not. Leaked her dirty images online.

I'm ot defending what Sana did but I'm not blind unlike u who can only see one sided truth.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sana is trying to talk to Himanshi because what she did to Himanshi goes against her image of cute, childlike, innocent woman from Punjab. 

If someone is not ready to forgive doesn't mean that they are wrong, Sana has spoken against her family, her brother had to face consequences of Santa's idiotic comments, I don't think all it takes is a half hearted apology in a reality show, if Himanshi did abuse Sana and leaked her MMS or pictures as it is being claimed then why is Sana trying to mend relationship with someone who threatened to release her MMS, isn't it a crime? Moreover Sana's breakdown after Himanshi's entry was evidence enough of her guilt and fear

hary_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devil1234

errr what? A newbie making a thread is spamming lol. Looks like someone's upset right now 😆

Nope not upset! But have seen these pattern in alot of forums from cricket forums to torrent forums, to Technology forums and all! I am all for  making posts/replies but Not Thread ! let them have some replies/posts to know little bit about their posts, are they supposedly PAID/Spammers or NOT ..

hary_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika93

Oh like seriously? I'm a silent reader of this forum and I clearly mentioned I am no Sana supporter. But please that doesn't make your point valid that a newbie cannot come and make her view points. I have many POVs which I actually discuss with my friends but people like you are so full of negativity that you think that the entire forum is about old members.

I rest my case, please come up with some valid point.

LOL at Negativity! and i never said that new member cannot put his point of views ..but in POSTS/REPLIES rather then making threads! let have some some posts/replies behind you at least a initial idea and that should be mandatory for everyone not only you