Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
you should have seen Dil se...and mani ratnam had directed it...i was really wondering how this man changed from roja to that shit...the film really bombed at box office...
they had shown Indian army raping a girl and when her small sister comes they rape her too which happens to be manisha koirala ...

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

you should have seen Dil se...and mani ratnam had directed it...i was really wondering how this man changed from roja to that shit...the film really bombed at box office...

they had shown Indian army raping a girl and when her small sister comes they rape her too 

Do you guys only want to see your favored side's propaganda? Occupying forces all over the world are known for raping and pillaging. This has happened almost everywhere and that's why the native population starts hating the military. Even during WW2, the Russians sometimes raped women in the places they helped free from Nazi rule. One person's hero may not be another person's. 

The world is not black and white. It is full of shades of gray and maturity means learning to recognize that. 
F.I.T.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: whispermist

Do you guys only want to see your favored side's propaganda? Occupying forces all over the world are known for raping and pillaging. This has happened almost everywhere and that's why the native population starts hating the military. Even during WW2, the Russians sometimes raped women in the places they helped free from Nazi rule. One person's hero may not be another person's. 

The world is not black and white. It is full of shades of gray and maturity means learning to recognize that. 

this is wow...only we should show maturity and other side help terrorist and what not and when natural calamities occur cry with pants down 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sanju I agree it was total unnecessary. We can do away with knowing about a life of a person like Sanjay Dutt. But why Haider and Dil Se should be banned ? They present the other side of the story which is reality for many people. Why should their story be heard too? This is the problem we have most of the time. We put Army or sometimes even celebrities in pedestal and dont even realize that they are human too. Anyways.

Please add Fanaa to the list. I loathed while watching it.

Edit - Ok I re-read your topic. You didnt ask to ban, instead rather stop supporting/watching. I agree. I would prefer to watch these at home. Edited by Pehchaan.Kaun - 5 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Sanju I agree it was total unnecessary. We can do away with knowing about a life of a person like Sanjay Dutt. But why Haider and Dil Se should be banned ? They present the other side of the story which is reality for many people. Why should their story be heard too? This is the problem we have most of the time. We put Army or sometimes even celebrities in pedestal and dont even realize that they are human too. Anyways.

Please add Fanaa to the list. I loathed while watching it.

what other side of story you know...why till 1985 all shooting where peacefully happening in kashmir and huge tourist used to happen in that part leaving 4 months of winter haul...

why after the end of cold war... Kashmir started burning...

see that too na...

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whispermist

Occupying? how exactly is the Indian army occupying its own territory? why is the army even there, they've not exactly gone there for a picnic have they? Plenty of false allegations made against the Indian army too, what better way to turn the local population against the army than to spread propaganda against them.

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Occupying? how exactly is the Indian army occupying its own territory? why is the army even there, they've not exactly gone there for a picnic have they? Plenty of false allegations made against the Indian army too, what better way to turn the local population against the army than to spread propaganda against them.

It doesn't matter whose territory it is. Do you think Bhopal or Ahmedabad residents would be thrilled if there were Indian tanks rolling down their streets and the military being part of their daily lives? When there is stronghold of power anywhere, it always comes with some abuse. Power corrupts. Everywhere. Nobody is immune. 

Obviously there is no other way due to the problems there but if you think the native population is going to love the military, it's a pipe dream. If you think abuses don't happen, that is wishful thinking. 

There's nothing wrong with a movie portraying that if they want to. If you don't want to watch, you don't have to. But it's always wise to keep your eyes open instead of just feeding yourself with the information that personally pleases you.
sherlockthor thumbnail
we cannot afford to be a liberal and pacifist now.
Because whether you choose a side or not, terrorism is going to affect you, whether directly or indirectly.
we cannot sit here and hope for aman ki asha and peace talks and liberal mild views.
War has started already and its time to take sides.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
W*F is going on here ? People are talking about Rape jaise ke bohat normal ho and what kind of statement is this, one person's hero may not be another person's. 

Rape karne wala insaan kisi ka bhi hero kaise ho sakta hai ?