Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Needs to be hot and young this time unlike Tiger 3 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am so excited for this movie! Love the Don series. SRK was so hot in them. smiley42
 Also, I mostly like all Farhan Akhtar directed movies. They’re always no.1 in style and flair but also great in substance. He projects his actors in a completely new avatar and that is the most thrilling part.

Still can’t get over the landmark that was DCH and how it was instrumental in building a completely new improved image of Saif. Movie making in Bollywood also took a shift post DCH imo. 

On topic, I think Emraan Hashmi is a great choice for this and I am hoping it’ll be amazing for his career. Cannot wait to see RS as ‘Don’ smiley16

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

I am so excited for this movie! Love the Don series. SRK was so hot in them. smiley42
 Also, I mostly like all Farhan Akhtar directed movies. They’re always no.1 in style and flair but also great in substance. He projects his actors in a completely new avatar and that is the most thrilling part.

Still can’t get over the landmark that was DCH and how it was instrumental in building a completely new improved image of Saif. Movie making in Bollywood also took a shift post DCH imo. 

On topic, I think Emraan Hashmi is a great choice for this and I am hoping it’ll be amazing for his career. Cannot wait to see RS as ‘Don’ smiley16

Emraan and Alia are very close friends, I'm pretty sure if he's in Don it'll be a good role if no cuts are done. 

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don3 flop material.

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Emraan and Alia are very close friends, I'm pretty sure if he's in Don it'll be a good role if no cuts are done. 

they are second cousins not friends first

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

they are second cousins not friends first

Most second cousins are nowhere as close as they are. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Most second cousins are nowhere as close as they are. 

maybe because Emraan saved the bhatt films for years and the camp doesn’t make any films anymore.