DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello doston!

Kya aap sabne mere thread ka intezaar kiya? smiley15

DON kaa intezaar 11 mulko (forums 😆) ki police kar rahi hai

Lekin DON ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi Naamumkin Hai 😎

NOTE: Thread a part of Jimmy Jabs Season 6 Round 3 Task

Now, before you start swooning and throwing roses at me, let me remind you that I've got places to be and heists to plan, so let's make this quick…ish. smiley15

You see, being Don isn't just about looking dashing in a suit or mastering the art of the smouldering gaze(though I must say, I do both exceptionally well smiley14). It's about finesse, cunning, and a dash of cheekiness that leaves both criminals and police wondering.

Naah, Vijay was my MID (not admin Vijay smiley36), my mask, my mukhauta.

It was always DON all along smiley15

The King of Asian drug cartel.

The King of European drug cartel

Yes, Antarctica is also a good continent to expand my business 🤔

Anyways, let's talk about my impeccable fashion sense for a moment.

It takes skill to pull off a flawless heist in a tailored suit while simultaneously dodging bullets and evading the authorities.

Now, you must be thinking. "But Don, how do you manage to stay so cool under pressure?" Well, my dear friends, it's all about perspective. 😎

Yeh tum jante ho ki yeh pistol khali hai ... main janta hoon ki yeh pistol khali hai lekin ... police nahin janti ki yeh pistol khali hai.

It only takes my coolness and confidence to fool the police with an empty gun. smiley15

And let's not forget about my crew who make all of my daring escapades possible. Sure, they might grumble about the long hours and the occasional run-in with Interpol, but deep down, they know that there's nowhere else they'd rather be than by my side, wreaking havoc and causing mayhem wherever we gosmiley14

I know, I know, it's hard to resist someone as irresistible as yours truly, but try to contain yourselves. After all, there's only so much of me to go around, and I've got a reputation to uphold. smiley36

So before I go, here's to the thrill-seekers, the risk-takers, and anyone else who's ever dreamed of living life on the edge. Remember, it's not the size of the heist that matters – it's the style with which you pull it off. smiley15

Until next time, my dear friends, stay fabulous, stay fearless, and always remember to evade the authorities in style.

Don’t forget to leave your comments

Cheers! 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Wow! Don is here?! Ab to aapko pakadna bahut aasan ho jayega!smiley16

Brilliant post.smiley32

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Few more tags! 

(see the first post for more details)

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Wow! Don is here?! Ab to aapko pakadna bahut aasan ho jayega!smiley16

Brilliant post.smiley32

Asaan to nahi honewala smiley36

Lekin DON ke liye kuch bhi mushkil nahi hoga 😎

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Donji, aapki toh plastic surgery ke saath saath, voice change, heigh change bhi ho gayi

Ranveer Singh Steps Into Shah Rukh Khan's Shoes as 'Don'

Lagta hai Varhdaan ki haaye lag gayi aapkosmiley37

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Donji, aapki toh plastic surgery ke saath saath, voice change, heigh change bhi ho gayi

Ranveer Singh Steps Into Shah Rukh Khan's Shoes as 'Don'

Lagta hai Varhdaan ki haaye lag gayi aapkosmiley37

Kisne kaha ki chamatkar nahin hote ... zara mera new avatar dekho smiley15

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Hello doston!

Kya aap sabne mere thread ka intezaar kiya? smiley15

DON kaa intezaar 11 mulko (forums 😆) ki police kar rahi hai

Lekin DON ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi Naamumkin Hai 😎

NOTE: Thread a part of Jimmy Jabs Season 6 Round 3 Task

Now, before you start swooning and throwing roses at me, let me remind you that I've got places to be and heists to plan, so let's make this quick…ish. smiley15

You see, being Don isn't just about looking dashing in a suit or mastering the art of the smouldering gaze(though I must say, I do both exceptionally well smiley14). It's about finesse, cunning, and a dash of cheekiness that leaves both criminals and police wondering.

Naah, Vijay was my MID (not admin Vijay smiley36), my mask, my mukhauta.

It was always DON all along smiley15

The King of Asian drug cartel.

The King of European drug cartel

Yes, Antartica is also a good continent to expand my business 🤔

Anyways, let's talk about my impeccable fashion sense for a moment.

It takes skill to pull off a flawless heist in a tailored suit while simultaneously dodging bullets and evading the authorities.

Now, you must be thinking. "But Don, how do you manage to stay so cool under pressure?" Well, my dear friends, it's all about perspective. 😎

Yeh tum jante ho ki yeh pistol khali hai ... main janta hoon ki yeh pistol khali hai lekin ... police nahin janti ki yeh pistol khali hai.

It only takes my coolness and confidence to fool the police with an empty gun. smiley15

And let's not forget about my crew who make all of my daring escapades possible. Sure, they might grumble about the long hours and the occasional run-in with Interpol, but deep down, they know that there's nowhere else they'd rather be than by my side, wreaking havoc and causing mayhem wherever we gosmiley14

I know, I know, it's hard to resist someone as irresistible as yours truly, but try to contain yourselves. After all, there's only so much of me to go around, and I've got a reputation to uphold. smiley36

So before I go, here's to the thrill-seekers, the risk-takers, and anyone else who's ever dreamed of living life on the edge. Remember, it's not the size of the heist that matters – it's the style with which you pull it off. smiley15

Until next time, my dear friends, stay fabulous, stay fearless, and always remember to evade the authorities in style.

Don’t forget to leave your comments

Cheers! 

How many more plastic surgery will you have Mr Don

Aakhir kya h aapka asli chehra 

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Kya swag hai Donsmiley40

agli baat heist kro to 2-4 crore mujhe bhi de dena, plzsmiley23

https://youtu.be/60LJ1HqNwKM

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kya dhaasu entry maari hai. Maza aagaya by god smiley41

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Kritika Kamra Kittu GIF - Kritika Kamra Kittu Avni GIFs

Ek free ki advice doon? Yeh sab kaala dhanda chhod ke mere saath partnership mein aa jaiye!

40% ka partner bana dungi, aur aapka black-to-white mein move karne se munaafa  bhi zyaada hoga smiley36