Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ_Salgaonkar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Yeah let's alienate your own country men because of their religion.. and create civil war between Hindus and Muslims.. because of what a group of ppl did.. who has nothing to do with the khans or any other Muslim in India..

If you think about it. you are as guilty as those who committed the act.. because Attacks like this has two motives behind it..

One to do damage right there.. and kill the most at the spot..

Second to divide India and start religious war..

You my moron friend playing exactly in the hands of what they are trying to do..

Hurling stones right at the core & spirit of India , not any less anti-nationalist are they in essence than the 'patharbaaj' . Adversaries knows this very well . In fact , that is what one of their chief goal is behind plotting such vicious incidents - arouse brainless,noxious passions , widen the communal fissures & seek separatism .

Thankfully better sense prevailed in recent elections when the ilk got thwacked right from what is percieved as their safehouse despite trying hard to widen communal fissures & polarize voters .

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I am one half Punjabi and no one in India has been through what Punjab has-both Hindus and Sikhs, My parents and grandparents shudder to think of those times. They say not a single young buy was left alive those days. Hard times yes but the situation was so bad. 

Why is Kashmir handled with kid gloves?
Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People need to understand world intrigue. Indians are so so behind in that. 
Wearing army uniform and attacking a vulnerable group of people is like Mossad handbook 101. Get it? I say Mossad because they're like the no.1 spy agency in the world. 

Hello this isnt even in the realm of conjecture. Naxals are actually known to do that in Bastar/Chattisgarh etc. New reports are there.

Someone mentioned Indira Gandhi here. Anyone know what the current govt people were doing in 1976? Who they're working with to bring down her govt and why she was forced to declare Emergency? 
Guess guess. It's really not so hard. Hugs galore between chaddi buddies. E hallooo...O Baaa O Bibi mere bichhde yaar..

Follow Cynthia McKinney PhD on twitter, an ex Congresswoman who's an ex because she refused to sign a document owing allegiance first and foremost to Bibi...😆 That will be the start for your world intrigue lessons. 

Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
 Dear Angrybread and dabaang4life: 

I guess, you are trying to give it  a diff.  spin and taking the talk to an another Tangent,..  !!  My friend, It's not @  Hindu v/s Muslim talk,.. It's...  about Patriotism, Theme here is " Rastraheet "...   Mera Jawan, Mera samman,... he is not meant to die in such a way,... cunningly, cowardly and back-stabbligly way,.. Sorry, he does not deserve this on and on,...   B-live it or leave it,...We have equally cried for jawan, Aurangzeb recently,.. despite of his caste, creed or religion,...  ( kindliy also refer to my post on this thread,...  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5070534  ) and whoever is doing that or are directly or indirectly responsible, they all  are and should be our enemies,... without any two opinions !   Period.

Let say,...If an another Hindu actor from Pakistan had arrived here, then,..we also had the same words, we told @ Fawad khan.   There would not be any diff. feeling for him either, coz no matter what this bzness hurts our Nation and we are paying the price with our Jawan's blood flesh and souls,... believe me,...We have already appreciated in past and today, whole heartedly   Sir Shri  Dr. APJ kalam,  president fakruddin ali ahemad,  Maulana aazad,  sarhad ke gaandhi  Khan Abdul  gafar khan,  Tariq Fateh,  President Zakir Hussain,...  Rafi saheb,   Dilip saab, wicket keeper Farookh Engineer,... and many many more,... !  Caste, creed or the religion is not subject here,...   But what it matters is, when crores are being earned from here, goes there and indirectly serve the funding of their Govt. who funds those in Terrorism,  and if not they had handed over Dawood and such,... 45+ yrs ago, instead of  harboring using them as  threatening shield.  Last time ( during 1947 ) such 65+ Crores earned from India by them were immediately used for weapons and with that, they had occupied POK.  No ?  So, why making the same mistakes again?  Will Fawad or Sami, help Cancer hospitals in India or the Army-camp doctors of Pakistan ?

Try to remember the Johar  system,.. imagine how and in what extreme situations they had to burn themselves to fire,... ( coz, murde ke par bhi rape kar ke chinthe jaa rahe the,... !!  - Auraton ko,  Haraam mein rakh, jabar-dasti muslim aulaad paida karaaye jaati thii,...  aur aaj, dau desh ki taaynaat , bashti waali, saari country  khadi ho gayi,... Uus Hindu Haraam mein rakhi auraton se hi,... ) . And It can happen even today,... you and me be seeing  our sis and mom, being raped by 10s of ppl simultaneously,... and it's not happening,... Coz T H E Y are standing there on da border,... Just do not insult them at least,  by ordering for them, such a cowardly cunning deaths,... ! Sorry, they do not deserve this, and we could understand the intensity only, if they were our own blood-mates living under a single roof,...,... Otherwise it's always easy for me and you having  a relaxed, an arm chair talk,...

Why such things happen?  Find out the indirect reasons first, Coz direct reasons are very easy, we all know the names like Kasab, Vani, Afzal and such,... but  from where that smoke came? And we need to find the root of fire, first.

I am not here to fuel the fire, but have to correct some friends ,...when they so easily are saying that Fawad and so and so is innocent, what is their fault What did he do?  Why to throw harsh, bash , hate and hatred to them,...?... and such,...

And it's like the same story,...

A person wants to make  a car disappear,.. and he takes one by one small items saying now its has three wheel,   ( is car still there? ) without steering, without horn,.. but still the car is there,... until he removes all and explains you Car is still there in still air, coz the only last bolt taken away can not take away the whole car,... by removing everything,...  So,.. where the car gone? At which stage it was there,.. or not there,... ?  Nobody killed Jessica,... and still the fact governs that Jessica is dead. No ?   Imran Bajwa, Fawad, Sami,.. one by one no one did it,... and still  it all happened,.. funding happened,... tons of RDX came,... blast happened and 80+ dead/injured,..  But Hello,... no one killed Jessica.  I swear,...

You collected all the narration by the super khans, and still failed to visualize, smthg common in all,... did u notice? They all R diplomatic statements, and  says nthg about the bad  goings.   No teeka, tippani, ninda, iirsha,... ! Just plain diplomatic,...Tomorrow Imran and Bajwa will say the same, and will you pet them, by saying,.. ok,.. ok you are with us in sympathy, condolences and consolations,...   so,... U R our buddy ?

I ma just trying to correct few guys thinking, when they quote smthg upperly about Fawad.   Hello,...  No one killed Jessica and still there is a  corpse here,... Find out which factors made it happen ,.. directly, indirectly and such,... indirect factors are hard to find,... so,... folks, wake up, smell the coffee,.. and use SABU.  (  SAamaanya BUdhdhi ) . Thx.

---------

Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
 Attempt is to correct those guys who fails to realize why such things  ( Uri, Pulwama.. below link  ) are happening every other month,.. and what are those hidden factors,.. who adds up 1 aana,  2 aanaa,... all the way to make it a 16 aanaa, for one complete Rupee. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_India

And in NO NO NO way it ever means or I meant tor Hindu/Muslim Riots,... hate and hatred for Musleems or  tod-fod, dhaandhal-dhamaal and Burnings,... among any caste, creed and religions,..  living in India,  or any such,... Yess,.. but I will praise and appreciate the true   Rastra-heet-vaanchhu, at the same time,.. ( e.g. like Sonu, akki... ) 
 and will open the cunning celebs too, in that indirect-ly responsible area,... Be it Fawad, Sami, Khans,  Sidhhu,  Shotgun,  Imran,  aiiyyar,.. any,.. 

abhi hi,...Kis ne Mosad ki baat ki ,... toh yaad aaya,...

Now compare this  article, with our above Wikipedia link,...      !!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanju is NOT a terrorist. Get ur facts right. Research more. Read alot.
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whispermist

Do you guys only want to see your favored side's propaganda? Occupying forces all over the world are known for raping and pillaging. This has happened almost everywhere and that's why the native population starts hating the military. Even during WW2, the Russians sometimes raped women in the places they helped free from Nazi rule. One person's hero may not be another person's. 

The world is not black and white. It is full of shades of gray and maturity means learning to recognize that. 

It is not an  occupying force. It is a defending force against Pakistani terrorism.

Whenever such things have happened Indian authorities have dealt with it.

A hero is a hero everywhere. People who think terrorists are heroes  indicate what their mentality is.

There is no comparison between Indian army and Russian army. If Indian army had been anything like Russian army they would have butchered 90,000 pakistani soldiers in 1971 itself. But they did not and what did Pakistan do ? Rogue Pakistan military inflicted inhuman torture on Major Saurabh Kalia.

Take your own advice and learn some maturity before posting nonsense.
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whispermist

It doesn't matter whose territory it is. Do you think Bhopal or Ahmedabad residents would be thrilled if there were Indian tanks rolling down their streets and the military being part of their daily lives? When there is stronghold of power anywhere, it always comes with some abuse. Power corrupts. Everywhere. Nobody is immune. 

Obviously there is no other way due to the problems there but if you think the native population is going to love the military, it's a pipe dream. If you think abuses don't happen, that is wishful thinking. 

There's nothing wrong with a movie portraying that if they want to. If you don't want to watch, you don't have to. But it's always wise to keep your eyes open instead of just feeding yourself with the information that personally pleases you.

If there were terrorists in Bhopal or Ahmedabad then citizens there would more than welcome presence of Indian army. Infact they would lead the Indian army or concerned authorities right to the doorsteps of such terrorists.

All I see is,... few alternatives for Modi to act it strong-handedly,... during such tough time of,  very recent Uri, Aurangzeb, Pulwama attacks,..

1.        Sansad ki   VipakshO saheet badi bethak, fauran  bulwa kar,...iisi ghatana O ko madhye nazar rakhte huye,...  Dhaara 370 aur 35A hata diya jaaye, aur Army ko full freedom de kar,   ghar-ghar chaan-beej kar ke, koi bhi suspected terrorizm harbors' ko  saja di jaaye,... Kashmeer se sabhi Don/mafia/ khaan sahebO ko khaali karwa diya jaaye,...arrest kar ke door koi islands waali jail mein sakht  labor work ko lated diya jaaye,...

2.        Satellite se,   antarikksh se attack kar ke, surgical strike se bhi bahetar hamla kar,... Sabhi terror camps ko khatma kiya  jaaye,... Putin, Nitinyahu aur Trump ki bhi advise li jaaye, aur Limited War se Full scale war ki bhi poori preparation rakhi jaaye,... Top5 nuke deshO ki Rai aur Anumati bhi  saath liya jaaye,...

3.        Kashmeer ko emergency state declare kar ke, Marshall law dila kar, poori tarah army ko de diya jaaye,... uun ke 40 jawaan mare ki vasolat karne ko,... aur yadi  koi bhi,.. even , 2% suspected hota hai,..unko bhi thok de, toh use bhi desh ki aur se sahi maana jaaye,...

4.        Baar-baar pakde gaye pathtahr baaz  aur maheer  terrorism harbor karne waalon ko pakad le kar,... Door kahin, aandamaan-nikobaar jaise  anjaan jagah jail mein ghaal kar, paththar tudwaaye jaaye, labor work karaaya  jaaye,... Bhookha rakha jaaye,.. jab tak ki haadpinjar ban, saari charbi utar naa jaaye,... Aur  anjaani jagah le jaa kar,  unknown  time tak, qaid me, hard labour work ko,   rakh liya jaaye,...

5.        Kuchh Shikh aur chhod ke gaye huye Kashmeer PandeetO ke vaaste jagah banayi jaaye, aur uun ki security ka poora bandobast rakha jaaye,... unhein gun... etc ka license bhi self-safety ko  diya jaaye,...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_India

^  This is quite enough yaar,... while  looking at last 30 yrs'  National torture,... by the Terrorism,...

==========

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team