Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not Indian. So I may not feel how most of you feel.. I do feel like I should speak the up the truth.. and the reason I feel like it's the truth because I was born in Afghanistan.. lived their most of My life. I saw it with my eyes..my friends saw it with their eyes while working as a contractor WiTh US army.. there is a country that shall remain name less.. they produce, fund, provide shelter to terrorists.. they cross both sides of the border.. To Afghanistan where they join Taliban... take parts in suicide bombing.. recruits little kids and ppl... for their cause.. I know this because in Afghanistan nobody speaks Punjabi but those ppl from that country..

To India these ppl take part in wars and attacks such as the once that just happened recently. Unless we do something about.. these ppl will be around.

I also want to mention that I am not a fan of militaries, armys, petrotism, jengoism and wars. I have seen enough war to know.. that it's not good.. but it's a necessary evil.. and at this point.. I think both India and Afghanistan should rise up and par take in this necessary evil.. if they want to prevent the attacks such as that in future.. we have had enough..

As far as movies with terrorists themes.. I actually avoid that.. I love to watch movies like baby where they get their asses kicked!!
VJ_Salgaonkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabang4life

I know this because in Afghanistan nobody speaks Punjabi but those ppl from that country..

So , does lower rung of Afghan Taliban have some non-Pashtun elements too (from east of Indus) ?
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I fail to see any liberals in the forum.
Maybe RTH, others have also leftist agendas, liberal word has been abused nowadays.
I mean liberals don't just look at the one side of the coin, and vehemently deny or ignore the other.

Yeah my mistake ... I meant leftist only. 
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never liked such movies.
anyone who hates terrorism will automatically dislike such movies.
dabang4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.Sareen

So , does lower rung of Afghan Taliban have some non-Pashtun elements too (from east of Indus) ?

Definitely it does.. I will even say some higher rung of Taliban are none Pashtun.. for along time and maybe even now.. the afg government and USA didn't not understand that some of these groups that are fighting them.. are even Taliban.. and even if they call themselves Taliban.. they have a different agenda.. and reason for fighting..

They were all lumped under one group and name.. and treat them the same.. but one thing is in common.. and that's the ppl carrying out most of the attacks are none afgs..

dabang4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I hate this god damn word.. I hear this from trump f**ks all day.. leftist this... Lieftist that..the reality is unlike the right nut jobs and stupid ppl.. we don't even agree with each other.. on most issues..

Again we are put together under one banner calling us lefties or ibtard or liberals.. f**k you!!! Smh you are just falling for the miss guided agendas of ppl who doesn't give a f**k about you!!! Smh

Originally posted by: Zeal17

sab ek hi sikke ke 2 pehlu hai bole to Alag hi tarah ka Qtiayapa chal raha hai Liberal, leftist and aapiyo ka ..koi gaali de  twitter pe ya whatsapp pe kuch bhej de to boltey hai ek dum arrest karo aur maaro peeto unko ...aur same log agar Desh ka jawan shaheed ho jaye ya koi patharbaaj pathar fenke to boltey hai pyar se baat karo bole to peace talk peace talk ...
 Fawad thread is closed,.. while I was typing,... Uh !  so here,...

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Never saw his work to begin with to like him or hate him. ðŸ˜†  He wasn't the one to bomb Hyderabad, Mumbai , Ahmedabad or even Kashmir. So no, we don't hate him.  

If anyone is interested , go check how many of bomb blasts happened in India and the amount of Indian citizens lost their lives. Even celebrities are not safe in India ( Mumbai- Taj hotel bomb blast ). It  has became an habit.Even though we like you and would love to meet you people outside of India , there will be some  actions taken against Pakistan in certain sectors.

No, we don't hate Pakistanis but it's getting out of control. Our lives do matter too. 

Let me tell you something, when some terrorist attack happens in Pakistan, our colleges did ask us to stand up and pray for them. There is a mindset difference in Pakistan. It's really irksome that Pakistan's government is sponsoring it.

Just have  a glimpse,... The list below  is endless, terrifying and horrifying,.. and dunno,.. how far and should, one suffer all these,...  !!  I bet none of them are Hindu guys who planted and plotted to kill others in thousands,..  Gali ke gaay-kutte ko roti daal kar khaane waale,.. jeeyadatar case mein,  doosare ko iitni jaaydaat me maarne ki soch bhi nahin sakte,.. Inidia has his world record, ( despite of being 2nd most populated world nation )  of never having killed  anyone in planted/plotting in any foreign terrorist attacks / train blasts,  plane hijacks,..  mass-murder,  Psycho serial killings,  and any terrorizm in any foreign nations, so far,... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_India

There's an old very  famous story-tale,...An expert and highly skilled, professional  thief finally got caught and he was so expert at stealing/Burglary, Robbery,...for  Cars, bikes, cycles, pocket, purse, chain, Pen, Watch, Cells and anything and everything you name it,.. Finally the King / Govt. decided to hung him up,... And, he was raised.brought up only by his Mom, as had no father from the beginning,.. and he loved her a lot,.. so when final wish was asked,.. he said I wanna see my mother da very last time alone before I get faansi. And, he bite her on her nose and  spitted her nose-flesh out ! .  The whole court got amazed and astonished,..  Later he clarified,.. that when I was a 2-4 yrs kid I was insane and not understating anything and daily I was stealing someone's breakfast, pen,  eraser, note,  Money, toys, pencil, sharpener and all,.. you kept on inspiring me and never stopped me,. and hence I became today  what I am,..w/ that marvel and expertise ethic less skills,.. and is now going to be hung up ! 

So ?
Agree. Fawad did nthg nor is he a criminal but in my eyes these top celeb guys who can not even speak a little on very obvious  they are even 100, thousand times more guilty and criminal than those,... Coz these are their Mothers,... ! Tomorrow, even Imaran and Bajwa would say,. that we did not Oder those.. and we are also out of knowledge,.. and many a  times these groups do such hidden attacks by their own without even letting us know anything,... But, it still did not cut it,... then would you still say,... they are also innocent ?  Then who is culprit,.. (?) just Kasab and that bullet which came out from the gun ?

Absolutely not.   These are the gusy like Fawad, and other Celeb, who have fan-following and popularity hold on the society and they could had spread good mssg in any fan-following gatherings in this regards too, but they concern about their own budget, loosing their own box office in certain groups , thereafter not watching their movies,. etc..just  like our 3 Khans are doing,.. they do not want to say anything and lose their all mOsleum nation audinece of Movies,.. or it will cost them,.. from those 16 Muslim nations's income,... in so many crores per movie.

Even if Emran and Bajwa,.. say,.. we swear we never knew about this atck nor we had a  little hand,  then even I would never treat them as innocent,.. even if they are truthful. Coz it just does not work that way,... That thief was just stealing,.. but her mother was 100 times more responsible for all of his robber and Burglary by inspiring him and not stopping him,...,... and  when Fawad like guys ,  gives diplomatic , shaan-syaan-patti statement ( below video )  to cover their  own skin, arse and box-office damages of their own movies,... imo,.. these are those Mothers and they are even 100X more responsible indirectly for such attacks,... ! So to speak,.. Zakir Naik was also 100x innocent,... and also at the same time,.. indirectly he was even million times responsible for such attacks,...

So,.. NO and Plain NO,...  Fawad like stars from neighbor territory are not innocent but they are highly indirectly responsible,..for such attacks...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-u4ShMIls[/YOUTUBE]

They would speak just politically, keeping in mind,... their own cinema goers audience and  box-office success of their movie in each nation,   they can't sacrifice their own crores,... hell with the army lives,... and we are Kafirs anyway,... so rejoice,...and they would never put their own  earnings and popularity at stake,...

And, above vdo is an altered statement  ( which was needed after initial screw-ups ) than what he initially said to their media after returning to Pakistan,...

Don't fool yrselves,.. they are not innocent, but hundred thousand times responsible,...

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this that fag boy should understand who was hell bent on casting him in bollywood movies...

Maroonporsche thumbnail
I'll watch any film as long it's promos interest me