Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Cat got your tongue???

Bahut bolta hai 😆 😆

Now what happened 😳 🥱
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Unrelated, but kind of related - I struggle to understand. 
Confederate monuments, art, literature, movies etc 

- depiction of history

or

- homage to separationist terrorist movements

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Mandela? 🤔

But that's ancient history. This is now 🤔
And probably, the narrative will change again in another 20-25 years
Who knows, even Trump will be seen as revolutionary and visionary
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting. I don't think he was ever called "terrorist." But he was imprisoned for "treason." 

It is interesting how one person's freedom fighter/revolutionary can be another person's terrorist. 

But that's ancient history. This is now 🤔
And probably, the narrative will change again in another 20-25 years
Who knows, even Trump will be seen as revolutionary and visionary

I hope I am long gone before the day Trump is seen as revolutionary and visionary. I hope that day never comes. 

History is written by victors. If that day comes "Black Lives Matter" might be seen as a terrorist organization and the "KKK" as freedom fighters who liberated white people from multicultural oppression. 

So I guess "terrorist sympathizing" changes definition depending on where the political wind is blowing from. 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think history belongs to the guy with better PR. Or, you know, prevailing winds of time combined with whatever most aligns with the listeners' beliefs? I ll think about this again in 10-12 years.

I don't know about terrorist. Your first quote reminded me of a scene in Invictus in which, one if the players calls the new national anthem "bloody terrorist song
VJ_Salgaonkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Definitely it does.. I will even say some higher rung of Taliban are none Pashtun.. for along time and maybe even now.. the afg government and USA didn't not understand that some of these groups that are fighting them.. are even Taliban.. and even if they call themselves Taliban.. they have a different agenda.. and reason for fighting..

They were all lumped under one group and name.. and treat them the same.. but one thing is in common.. and that's the ppl carrying out most of the attacks are none afgs..

Very plausible in a state of perpetual pandemonium interlaced with external forces & their ulterior motives .

There are Afghan expats very close to where I used to live in Delhi . Well...I also heard anecdotes of Afghan refugees in Fata/KP being threatened , being intimidated by Pak deep state to either bolster the bloodshed across the border or face eviction,torture ,death(all ironically in the name of war against terror ! ) 

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

this that fag boy should understand who was hell bent on casting him in bollywood movies...

^^ No doubt,...

Yup,.. that  weirdo fashioned gossip-marvel, Sindhi gay-guy,... n'

They all are part and particle of it,... indirectly, and have their hands,... blooded-flooded with  Uri, Pulwama,.. etc .. martyr's blood,... b-live it or not, does not matter , whether or not, it would or won't seem directly,...

Kjo,  Jawed all 4 khans also R'  indirectly still strongly supporting and inspiring terrorism, in their silence,  by not speaking anything when such attack happens, or nthg they speak even two consolation words for Martyr's family,... forget about even 2 penny of help,... aamir will speak only, when Pakistani school boys are victimized via their internal Shia-Sunni and afghan related problems,..

4 Khans would never donate a 25k Rs to any Martyr's family, nor they would speak even a little bad towards  terrorists,... Coz their movie are watched in 15+ Muslim nations  and  among all west and Europe living Mosleums,...besides india, they can not afford to do their own box office ghata,... any activity from them, even helping a  penny to martyr's family will work against them they all know,... During recent India visit of  Netanyahoo also, not 4 khans or  Salim, jawed or any attended him,. Modi had to gather all Hindu stras, Prasoon joshi,  and singers,  Big B  and few gujju producers.. etc,  to  make a   a   Bollywood welcome team for Netanyaho..

Fawad changed his statement and deferred from what he had said earlier to Pakistani media and above vdo represents that diplomatic compromising vdo,...

Even Salman had quoted the same  after 26/11 attack,... Saying   ( not exact wordings, but same sense... )  " 5-star hotels mein rich log hi toh  afford kar ke, thahar le sakte hai,.. toh Elite log hi toh mare hai naa,... If so,..Ghum kyun, kaahe aur kaisa?? "   some that sort of talks,.. Later he apologized and had changed his statement ( below vdo )  !!  Fawad did the same,... In new media he said smthg different before the above diplomatic, no stand cowardly vdo,... !

Sorry !  I can not treat these guys as innocent and non-culprits, even though they do not seem obviously,... In any direct vision,... That Dangal actress also had her terrorism favored rounds of statements   awhile ago,...  Kareen, Swara, and Sonam  etc had also spoken only for that li'l muslim girl's rape but not for any other related Hindu girls' jehad victims and  Hindu rapes ever,.. else,.. and that Bias can also be considered as, indirect terrorism favor,..

If we are honest enuff, we all should also promote Big B, akki, ajay, Nana, Rishi, Ranbeer, Sunny Deol,  Sonu,  and other helping towards the Nation Hindu guys and   should avoid and picketing for   related doubtful persons' movies,... At least that we can do,.. or any money earned also goes to Terrorism  and to kill our Jawans indirectly,...

Correcting himself, after  rejoice/enjoying for deaths of Hindu Rich Elite public, very enthusiastically,..  in 5 star hotels, including Taj... ( 26/11 ) 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPSqNGZXtcE[/YOUTUBE]

Ek bada hi simple sa logic hai,... agar, Fawad khan ya Adnan  Sami, , aatif aslaam, Veena Maliik,   ya koi bhi dau paisa  Bharat se kamaaya,... toh woh wahan ki Hospital, Govt fundings , Pakistani jawans aur unki Army-Hopitals ko hi donate karega naa? India mein thodi hi karega? ... Aur,.. Paki. Govt, woh hi paise,... hamaare jawanO' ko maarne ke kaam mein aur Kashmeer terrorizm mein  funding /  invest karegi,... toh,  Hum bhi toh,  indirectly Fawad ki movies dekh dekh kar, hamaare yahaan ke,  Uri aur Pulwama jaise attacks mein, hamare JawanO ko maarne ke liye hi toh, udhar Paksitaan paise bhej rahe hai,... Naa ?     Banning the  China fire-crackers in Diwali , was also having the same criteria,  behind it,naa? If so,... why inviting them here and let them making money, to  get killed our Army-men ? 
??? 
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

^^ No doubt,...

Yup,.. that weirdo
fashioned gossip-marvel, Sindhi gay-guy,... n'

They all are part and particle of it,... indirectly, and have
their hands,... blooded-flooded with Uri,
Pulwama,.. etc .. martyr's blood,... b-live it or not, does not matter , whether
or not, it would or won't seem directly,...

Kjo, Jawed all 4
khans also R' indirectly still strongly supporting
and inspiring terrorism, in their silence, by not speaking anything when such attack
happens, or nthg they speak even two consolation words for Martyr's family,... forget
about even 2 penny of help,... aamir will speak only, when Pakistani school boys
are victimized via their internal Shia-Sunni and afghan related problems,..

4 Khans would never
donate a 25k Rs to any Martyr's family, nor they would speak even a little bad
towards terrorists,... Coz their movie
are watched in 15+ Muslim nations and among all west and Europe living Mosleums,...besides
india, they can not afford to do their own box office ghata,... any activity from
them, even helping a penny to martyr's
family will work against them they all know,... During recent India visit of Netanyahoo also, not 4 khans or Salim, jawed or any attended him,. Modi had
to gather all Hindu stras, Prasoon joshi, and singers,
Big B and few gujju producers..
etc, to make a
a Bollywood welcome team for Netanyaho..

Fawad changed his statement
and deferred from what he had said earlier to Pakistani media and above vdo
represents that diplomatic compromising vdo,...

Even Salman had quoted
the same after 26/11 attack,... Saying ( not exact wordings, but same sense... ) " 5-star hotels mein rich log hi toh afford kar ke, thahar le sakte hai,.. toh
Elite log hi toh mare hai naa,... If so,..Ghum kyun, kaahe aur kaisa?? "
some that sort of talks,.. Later he
apologized and had changed his statement ( below vdo ) !! Fawad
did the same,... In new media he said smthg different before the above
diplomatic, no stand cowardly vdo,... !

Sorry ! I can not
treat these guys as innocent and non-culprits, even though they do not seem
obviously,... In any direct vision,... That Dangal actress also had her terrorism favored
rounds of statements awhile ago,... Kareen, Swara, and Sonam etc had also spoken only for that li'l muslim
girl's rape but not for any other related Hindu girls' jehad victims and Hindu rapes ever,.. else,.. and that Bias can
also be considered as, indirect terrorism favor,..

If we are honest
enuff, we all should also promote Big B, akki, ajay, Nana, Rishi, Ranbeer,
Sunny Deol, Sonu, and other helping towards the Nation Hindu guys
and should avoid and picketing for related doubtful persons' movies,... At least
that we can do,.. or any money earned also goes to Terrorism and to kill our Jawans indirectly,...

Correcting himself, after rejoice/enjoying for deaths of Hindu Rich Elite public, very enthusiastically,.. in 5 star hotels, including Taj... ( 26/11 )

Ek bada hi simple sa logic hai,... agar, Fawad khan ya Adnan Sami, , aatif aslaam, Veena Maliik, ya koi bhi dau paisa Bharat se kamaaya,... toh woh wahan ki Hospital, Govt fundings , Pakistani jawans aur unki Army-Hopitals ko hi donate karega naa? India mein thodi hi karega? ... Aur,.. Paki. Govt, woh hi paise,... hamaare jawanO' ko maarne ke kaam mein aur Kashmeer terrorizm mein funding / invest karegi,... toh, Hum bhi toh, indirectly Fawad ki movies dekh dekh kar, hamaare yahaan ke, Uri aur Pulwama jaise attacks mein, hamare JawanO ko maarne ke liye hi toh, udhar Paksitaan paise bhej rahe hai,... Naa ? Banning the China fire-crackers in Diwali , was also having the same criteria, behind it,naa? If so,... why inviting them here and let them making money, to get killed our Army-men ?

???

Yeah let's alienate your own country men because of their religion.. and create civil war between Hindus and Muslims.. because of what a group of ppl did.. who has nothing to do with the khans or any other Muslim in India..

If you think about it. you are as guilty as those who committed the act.. because Attacks like this has two motives behind it..

One to do damage right there.. and kill the most at the spot..

Second to divide India and start religious war..

You my moron friend playing exactly in the hands of what they are trying to do..

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

^^ No doubt,...

Yup,.. that  weirdo fashioned gossip-marvel, Sindhi gay-guy,... n'

They all are part and particle of it,... indirectly, and have their hands,... blooded-flooded with  Uri, Pulwama,.. etc .. martyr's blood,... b-live it or not, does not matter , whether or not, it would or won't seem directly,...

Kjo,  Jawed all 4 khans also R'  indirectly still strongly supporting and inspiring terrorism, in their silence,  by not speaking anything when such attack happens, or nthg they speak even two consolation words for Martyr's family,... forget about even 2 penny of help,... aamir will speak only, when Pakistani school boys are victimized via their internal Shia-Sunni and afghan related problems,..

4 Khans would never donate a 25k Rs to any Martyr's family, nor they would speak even a little bad towards  terrorists,... Coz their movie are watched in 15+ Muslim nations  and  among all west and Europe living Mosleums,...besides india, they can not afford to do their own box office ghata,... any activity from them, even helping a  penny to martyr's family will work against them they all know,... During recent India visit of  Netanyahoo also, not 4 khans or  Salim, jawed or any attended him,. Modi had to gather all Hindu stras, Prasoon joshi,  and singers,  Big B  and few gujju producers.. etc,  to  make a   a   Bollywood welcome team for Netanyaho..

Fawad changed his statement and deferred from what he had said earlier to Pakistani media and above vdo represents that diplomatic compromising vdo,...

Even Salman had quoted the same  after 26/11 attack,... Saying   ( not exact wordings, but same sense... )  " 5-star hotels mein rich log hi toh  afford kar ke, thahar le sakte hai,.. toh Elite log hi toh mare hai naa,... If so,..Ghum kyun, kaahe aur kaisa?? "   some that sort of talks,.. Later he apologized and had changed his statement ( below vdo )  !!  Fawad did the same,... In new media he said smthg different before the above diplomatic, no stand cowardly vdo,... !

Sorry !  I can not treat these guys as innocent and non-culprits, even though they do not seem obviously,... In any direct vision,... That Dangal actress also had her terrorism favored rounds of statements   awhile ago,...  Kareen, Swara, and Sonam  etc had also spoken only for that li'l muslim girl's rape but not for any other related Hindu girls' jehad victims and  Hindu rapes ever,.. else,.. and that Bias can also be considered as, indirect terrorism favor,..

If we are honest enuff, we all should also promote Big B, akki, ajay, Nana, Rishi, Ranbeer, Sunny Deol,  Sonu,  and other helping towards the Nation Hindu guys and   should avoid and picketing for   related doubtful persons' movies,... At least that we can do,.. or any money earned also goes to Terrorism  and to kill our Jawans indirectly,...

Correcting himself, after  rejoice/enjoying for deaths of Hindu Rich Elite public, very enthusiastically,..  in 5 star hotels, including Taj... ( 26/11 ) 

Ek bada hi simple sa logic hai,... agar, Fawad khan ya Adnan  Sami, , aatif aslaam, Veena Maliik,   ya koi bhi dau paisa  Bharat se kamaaya,... toh woh wahan ki Hospital, Govt fundings , Pakistani jawans aur unki Army-Hopitals ko hi donate karega naa? India mein thodi hi karega? ... Aur,.. Paki. Govt, woh hi paise,... hamaare jawanO' ko maarne ke kaam mein aur Kashmeer terrorizm mein  funding /  invest karegi,... toh,  Hum bhi toh,  indirectly Fawad ki movies dekh dekh kar, hamaare yahaan ke,  Uri aur Pulwama jaise attacks mein, hamare JawanO ko maarne ke liye hi toh, udhar Paksitaan paise bhej rahe hai,... Naa ?     Banning the  China fire-crackers in Diwali , was also having the same criteria,  behind it,naa? If so,... why inviting them here and let them making money, to  get killed our Army-men ? 
??? 

wow ...and the other day i thought you were a sensible person 👎🏼 

Edit : Not that it is needed for someone like you but here are more than 2 words of consolation .

Shah Rukh Khan
@iamsrk
Heartfelt condolences to the families of our valiant jawans. May the souls of our countrymen who laid their lives down for us rest in peace. #Pulwama

Salman Khan
@BeingSalmanKhan
My heart goes out for the Jawans of our beloved country and their families who lost their lives as martyrs to save our families... #YouStandForIndia

Karan Johar
@karanjohar
My deepest thoughts and prayers are with the victims of the Pulwama attacks and their families.

Aamir Khan
@aamir_khan
I am heartbroken to read about the terrorist attack on our CRPF Jawans in Pulwama. It's so tragic. My heartfelt condolences to the families of the Jawans who have lost their lives.

Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The end game isn't killing 40 Jawaans. The end game is to spread fear, cause social unrest and break India apart and fools who start attacking their own countrymen and spread violence are playing right into 'their' hands. 
I'm all for complete isolation of Pakistan, but killing and destroying Muslim property in India, is hate crime and no different than what those terrorists are doing.