Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Look it's foolish to deny that women have been raped, innocents been killed, properties been destroyed by the Indian Army in Kashmir.  Some of it was abuse of power, some of it was bad luck and some was just plain unavoidable. But anytime an army is at war, especially with invisible terrorists, innocents will die. It's not right but it's just reality. It would help a lot more if the Locals stopped helping terrorists. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
not every army man is a saint, how hard is it to understand??

Come to North East states like Manipur, Nagaland and Mizoram and say such shit that army doesn't rape and so on, you will get your ass kicked over here, where many innocent families are still suffering the burnt of the army torture either by raping their women, killing their innocent boys/men by suspicion of them being terrorist and so on.

Anyways this debate is futile though, because see just like you don't think army men/women can do no wrong, I can see some idiots around the world who dislike army people just because of some idiots in the army, who carry out horrific things.
And they are the same bunch who cry foul and say ''stop generalization'' when someone dislikes Muslim people because most of the terrorists in the world are Muslims. But than start generalization themselves when it comes to army.
Also please some people need realize that our army isn't Japanese army of WW2, our army policies don't issue order to rape everything that moves to create fear. The incidents that happen is totally towards the individuals who are assholes of the highest order and don't deserve to be army men.

Anyways this isn't the correct time for any debate, and I fume when I see there is so much hatred among people, hope WW3 happens, and we all get nuked, because our species will always be an ass.
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want to explain the concept of jihd. Jihd= war=battle on battle feild between two countries . No kids , civilians involved. 
Rebels= khawarij. 
Earliest exsistence of khawarij in history of islam was during time of 3rd chalipa. Uthman ra was killed by khawarij. 
In modern term rebels killed the leader of a nation. All the parties involved were muslims.

Well i dont blame non muslims. Some of muslimz also may not understand this. 

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

you should have seen Dil se...and mani ratnam had directed it...i was really wondering how this man changed from roja to that shit...the film really bombed at box office...

they had shown Indian army raping a girl and when her small sister comes they rape her too which happens to be manisha koirala ...

although i do agree that Dil Se was a mediocre production compared to Roja and Dil Se. the fact is some army men assaulting a certain individual can't be ruled out, but then again u can't blame the entire community for that..this was the point SRK tries to make to manisha at the end..she was brought up with rage, revenge against the army...u don't have to empthaize with anything..u can just watch a film just like a film..but yes DIL se sucked and glad it bombed LOL 
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree all sides should be shown, that is why I am intrigued that there isn't a single mainstream movie which shows what happened to Kashmiri pandits, most bw people think that we don't exist , what happened to our representation? Edited by Moodyblue - 5 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Forum is burning hot. People especially liberal should be careful about what they post.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Forum is burning hot. People especially liberal should be careful about what they post.

I fail to see any liberals in the forum.
Maybe RTH, others have also leftist agendas, liberal word has been abused nowadays.
I mean liberals don't just look at the one side of the coin, and vehemently deny or ignore the other.
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. BW needs to stop glamourising terrorism under the guise of showcasing human fallacies. Leave BW, I heard Starplus is planning to bring a serial based on an Indian-Pakistani love angle. Knowing the sensitivity of ITV makers, we're probably going to see terrorism being played down and even somewhat justified just to support the love angle.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
People have already supported some of these films and made them big hits ab kya fayda!
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
what media sells young mind buys that blindly.. #tinderlife