KULFI DISCOVERS THAT SIKANDER IS HER FATHER

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, check out this new promo on Star Plus twitter feed. There is a short video where Sikka and Kulfi are playing hide and seek. Kulfi hides in a cupboard and finds her original locket with her mother and sikander's photo and says to herself that Sikendar is her baba.

Now virtually the whole cast of KKB except gullible character Sikander knows the truth.😆
Edited by aimf - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup , i just saw that promo. Hope kulfi keeps that locket with her. Right now i dont think she will disclose this truth to him.Edited by BeingFoodie - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
either lovely will again. successful in manipulating kulfi again or mahaan kulfi will not tell. sikander that she is her daughter because amyra will feel bad
monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Amayra in her anger and jealousy will blurt out the truth ...the last episode showed Sikander questioning Amayra and scolding her ...for her bratty behaviour Amayra says " Mujhe saach pata hai kyunki ..." it stopped. Hopefully she says the whole think and Lovely doesn't interfere.
Otherwise this gullible Sikander will continue to be gullible and pushed behind and catty bratty chudail Lovely given more screen space.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It looks like another Monsoon is coming...Now again they will start crying. 😭 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭