The choice of truth or lie, choice of morality or humanity

Posted: 5 years ago

To explain today's episode I have no other go but to start with the title track of old 1989 Mahabharath. 

Katha ye purusharth ki hai, swarth ki, paramarth ki. It means Mahabharata is the story of Purusharth ie dharma, artha, kama, moksha in modern parlance, knowledge, wealth,power and salvation. It is the story of selfishness and it is the story of real knowledge. Beauty of MB is that it doesnt have black or white characters they are grey characters. But even with those grey it is the choices made for selfish goals or the larger benefit of the world makes these difference. The difference of Maya and Leela lies there. Maya is the illusion created for selfish gains.It makes use of false ego and pride to build on itself. Leela is counter illusion that exposes the hypocrites ie who chant Ram's name and do Ravan's job. 

Some hypocrites do it because they are not aware of it. But most of them do it being aware of what they are doing just for the sake of attaining their goals. This is the real world. To live in this world you also need to have some poison inside you. BG gives you the knowledge when to use it, on whom to use it, for whom to use it. 

Maya build on the people's need to be good in front of everyone.There is only one way to expose Maya, become bad in front of everyone.Just like Krishna who did the adharma openly for his friend on 14th day of the battle. But why did Krishna do adharma, it is because of Arjun's choice of choosing him and not his power. It was because Arjun needed only him as his emotional support and nothing else. He believed with his friend by his side he can win any battle with his power. To the man who didnt demand his power, God destroyed his power on the other side. To the man who trusted him unconditionally he took the curse of Gandhari.

Krishna didnt need his power to show off the world. Arjun became his fragrance who took his glory to the world and centuries later the product of that friendship Bhagavat Gita enthrals and motivates millions. 

Today Adi gave another modern BG to Zoya. When he asked who all are willing to lie majority went to his side. That's the truth of the world which simple Zoya doesnt understand. People will lie through their teeth for their survival. Not everyone is simple and straight forward like her.

She has to understand this and learn to defend herself. Mangalsutra might be sacred for her, but it is just a piece of jewellery for most. His wife Pooja herself had proved it and so is her husband. 

Mahi thinks by siding with Aditya she is winning favours.She doesnt listen, he told we will act as husband and wife. Nothing more. But when tomorrow that man shrieks put the mangalsutra for your wife, Adi is going to put that on Zoya only. 

Because it is sacred for him, it is symbol of trust for him and he knows in that whole room if someone values that piece of jewellery with the same sacredness that is Zoya. 

Pooja and Yash made the real marriages an illusion. None of the marriage symbols stopped them from doing what they did. To expose them, their selfishness Adi is going to put fake symbol as far as the world goes. An illusion is going to get created in the name of a contract and that illusion will stand the test of fire to prove its real.Because it might be fake for the world, but neither Zoya, nor Adi would be able to run away from the sacredness of that symbol.Both will die a symbolic death to become stronger persons.  

PS: Guys apologies if the post is very heavy. But I couldnt help it. The questions on character and morality were so deep in today episode.
Hi Shruti,
Beautiful analysis as usual.. I too was thinking on the same lines of which is the better way to solve the dilemma.. Zoya doesn't want to lie as it's against ethics but not doing so will definitely mean shut shop for Zosh and a problem in lives of the employees whom she gets as her family.. Also there will always be that said on their head of What If somebody blurts the truth and that legs to further damage of the company reputation..

And if she goes with Aditya and agrees to the lie, she might not have a clear conscious but then there is that one chance of resurrecting the company..

However, I feel, looking at the precap that Zoya may not have to take the call, destiny who plays a bigger role will turn the events in a way that Aditya and Zoya end up together, irrespective of their wishes.

And looking at Saakshi's photo with Pooja and Yash, she too has been betraying Aditya even though she says she is trying to protect him.. So when Aditya comes to know, there had to be someone like Zoya to help him and what better way then being partners!
Your post on analysis is something to be salute
Amazing dear😳
Thanks guys.
@vamanali it is said when you are in dilemma as much as possible stick to the right path, destiny will play it card in such a way you will achieve your goal. Zoya the woman doesnt want to bring the employees on street. That one true intention will ensure the path opening up for her.
woww.. u always analyse the epi while comparing it with the epic MB is so commendable.. always look forward for ur review coz these r so insightful ones😃
great analysis Shruti as usual...

Do u think Adi will put the mangalsutra by himself or Zoya interfere and put herself ?
Divi I think he will keep it in her neck but maynot tie it. Because for me the day he ties it they both have to accept the relation.both zoya and adi are people who can't fool around. 
I've been a silent reader...I don't get time to reply!But your posts have been amazing,great analysis! After watching the episode today,I felt that they've lost their plot..story is all over the place but after reading your analysis I've got a different perspective of today's episode!Keep them coming! 
To be honest I don't think Yash has cheated Zoya..we've been given Pooja's side of story while Yash is shown to have loved his wife!Also the title track...as much as I've understood the lyrics...it indicated a one sided love from Adi who'll be pinning for Zoya...I would love to know your perspective or take on the title track!
Hey nice to see that you are active here also😊