Ishra ss-mera ishq deewangi,pt 11 on pg 128,teaser on 135

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone,i am again here with a new story.this one is for one of my best buddy and my very loyal reader.and she is none another then ishmandeewani aka Anjali.wishing u lots and lots of love and happiness on ur special day.may all ur wish come true.

WISHING U A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BIRTHDAY ANJALI

And here is a small gift for u,hope u all like it.

MERA ISHQ DEEWANGI

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
cutieruhi thumbnail
PROLOGUE

ishita-raman, tum paagal ho gaye ho kya?? Chodo mujhe.she said shouting trying to release herself from his clutch but he hold her more tightly and said -nahi chodunga,main nahi chodunga tumhe. Itne dino se keh raha hoon, ishita marry me, ishita marry me. But no u r not listening. Toh aaj main baraat le kar aa gaya and now I will marry u. He said holding her hand trying to take her with himself when ishita release her hand and slapped him. 

Ishita -pagal ho gaye ho. Samajh bhi rahen ho kya bol rahe ho. Arey main tumse badi hoon, aur Ek do saal nahi, pure saat saal. Raman I am seven years old then u. How can I marry u. She said making raman angry. 

He took out the knife and said keeping it on her neck -bahut bakwaas kar li tumne, Maine keh diya naa that I love u and want to marry u then listen to it and obey me. Main mazaak nahi kar raha, mujhe tumse shaadi karni hai toh karni hai. Aur agar kisi ne mujhe rokne ki koshish ki toh Main ishita ko bhi maar dunga aur khud bhi mar jaaunga. He said showing the knife to her and his parents making everyone scared. 

Toshiji -naa puttar aisa mat karna. 

Amma-meri ishu kanna ko chod do. She plead while ishita said -raman, listen I am 34,aaj tak meri shaadi nahi hui toh iska kuch kaaran hai. I have a problem, please mere liye apni zindagi kharab mat karo. 

Raman -bandh karo apni bakwaas, I will marry u, here only, abhi turant. He said and throw lighter on the broken chairs making it burn. He picked ishita in his shoulder and start taking rounds around the fire keeping knife with him only. 

After taking rounds, he put her down, took out a small box, filled her partition with sindoor and tied mangalsutra around her neck holding knife in his mouth, she don't want to but close her eyes when he hugged her and said laughing like a maniac-now u r, now u r mine ishita. He said hugging her tight and tears start flowing endlessly from her eyes out of helplessness while their parents were standing there like mute spectator. 

That's all for now. Will try to updt it soon. 

Ps-160+ likes with long comments for part 1.
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated new prologue. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Anjali 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3