kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Part 1

Raman is a bachelor living with Mihir's children, Samar, Sahir, and Vidya, who have lost their parents. Mihir and Mihika died in a car accident.

Flashback.

Mihir and Mihika had an appointment with the client in the USA.

Mihir called his children and said, "We are going to the USA to meet the client. Raman will be taking care of you till then. Please cooperate with him."

Samar + Sahir + Vidya: Sure.

Mihir and Mihika are inside the car. However, seeing a truck, their car has a break-fail, resulting in an accident. Mihir and Mihika are admitted to the hospital. Raman gets a phone call.

Doctor: Mihir and Mihika met with an accident and are in a critical condition.

Raman: Yes, I will come.

Raman went to the hospital. He asked the doctor, "How are Mihir and Mihika?"

Doctor: I'm sorry, I could not save them. They want to see you before they leave the world.

Raman meets them.

Mihir + Mihika: We don't have much time. So we are giving you the responsibility to take care of our children. We also made a will that our business will be in your name after we leave.

They breathe their last.

Raman performs their last rituals.

Flashback ends.

Samay met Raman and said, "If the rituals are done, can you come with me to my office?"

Raman: Sure.

Both of them go to the Samay Advocate Office.

Samay: I called you here to explain about the will of your brother and sister-in-law. They are running a garment business and have made a will for their children in equal halves. As they are minors, they have put you in charge of their company. So you have to take care of their business.

Raman: How can I take care of their business? I am still pursuing my studies in computer engineering.

Samay: Don't worry. You will gain experience and can continue with your studies. I know a person who is well-trained in business. He will assist you. By the way, tell me about your bonding with their children.

Raman: They are very much pampered, but I can manage.

Samar, Sahir, and Vidya are very naughty. Raman had appointed a cook and cleaner to cook food and clean the house, but they used to drive them away with their mischievous antiques. The lady called, "Samar, where are you?"

However, Samar didn't turn up.

Sahir then threw water on her head.

The lady servant screamed.

Mangala's husband, Deepu, arrives.

He said, "You guys made our lives miserable."

He goes to beat them, but the children throw tomatoes and eggs on them. The couple run away.

Raman saw them and tried to stop them.

Mangala and her husband said, "We are sorry. We can't handle your children. You hire someone else."

Raman: I'm sorry for all that happened. They are kids and are bound to be naughty.

Deepu: They are not kids. They are devils. We are living.

Samar, Sahir, and Vidya put masks on their faces and sing lakaddi kaati kaati pe ghoda...

Raman went to them and asked, "What's going on? What mess have you made? Set everything right. I need to talk to you.

The children make up the bed and the sofa.

Raman: This is the fifth servant and the cook who left the job only because of you. No one is willing to sustain here because of your mischievous tactics. Look, I am not only your uncle. I am also your father.

Samar: Impossible! You can't be my dad.

Raman: I know I cannot take your father's place, but I love you as much as he does.

Sahir: It is all lies.

Raman: Fine, don't consider me as your dad. Tell me one thing, honestly.

Samar + Sahir + Vidya: Ask us.

Raman: Whom do you find close after your parents?

Sahir: You are next to our father.

Raman: OK. I am taking you for the sightseeing. Are you ready?

Samar, Sahir, and Vidya screamed, "Yeah!"

The next day, Raman took them to Hanging Gardens.

Raman: Do you know what the name of the place is?

The children said, "No."

Raman: It is Hanging Gardens, built in the memory of Kamala Nehru. Do you know her?

The children said, "No."

Raman: She was the wife of the first prime minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was born in 1899 and passed away in 1936. The park is in their memory.

Samar leaves.

Raman calls, "Samar."

Samar stops.

Raman: Where are you going?

Samar: Why do you always talk about dead people?

Raman: Sorry, I won't talk about them.

Let's go to the music auditorium.

The children were overjoyed. They all go to the music auditorium and see the dance for classical music.

Ishita stands there and hears the music with an earphone. Vishwanath asks her to see the dance.

Samar, Sahir, and Vidya said, "We are going to the bathroom."

Raman allows them. But they don't turn up. Raman searches for them but fails to find them.

Raman asks the Coordinator to announce missing children.

The Coordinator announced, "Samar, Sair, and Vidya, please come wherever you are. Your uncle is waiting for you."

Raman asked the Coordinator, "Where are they?"

The Coordinator said, "You should have accompanied them when they went to the restroom. There is only one way. Complain to the police station."

Raman: Yes, I will. But if they come here, don't let them go,

The Coordinator said, "OK."

Raman approached his car and found the children lying in the car seat.

Meanwhile, Vishwanath and Subbu's father have a conversation about the performance.

Vishwanath: Subbu danced very well. Excellent performance.

Subbu's father: It was nice to have you here as you love music and arts despite being a businessman.

Ishita is indifferent.

Vishwanath: Ishita, Come here.

Ishita stands beside Vishwanath.

Vishwanath: She is my daughter, Ishita.

Subbu's father said, "Wow, your daughter is very talented like you. Please come here, O beautiful one!"

Ishita: Can't you talk without moving your hand? The dance program is over. You may leave.

Subbu's father: Good joke. Your daughter is adorable and cheerful.

Subbu's father: O beautiful one, are you an artist?

Ishita: Yes, I am a Karate champion.

Subbu's father: Another joke.

Vishwanath interrupts. He took Ishita aside and confronted her, saying, "Don't you know how to talk to elders?"

Ishita: Dad, even I am tired of meeting your influential people. I want to meet an ordinary man and live a simple life.

Vishwanath: Enough. Go inside.

Ishita leaves.

Raman prepared breakfast for his children and said, "The breakfast is ready. Come soon."

The children have their breakfast. Raman gets them ready for school. They are on the way.

The children said, "Uncle, please take us to the fair."

Raman: Will you keep quiet?

The children said, "Please."

Raman: Fine, but I have a condition. You guys are not going to make any mischief or misbehave.

Raman stops the car at the school.

Raman: Your school has come. Don't misbehave or make any mischief. I don't want a single complaint from anyone about you.

The children said, "OK. Please show your face."

Raman sits down. The children kissed him.

Raman: What's the matter? Today, you are showering so much love.

He kisses them and goes to the college. While he was about to leave, Kamolika met Raman.

Raman: How come you are here?

Komalika: Whatever I find with true heart, I get it. She kissed Raman.

Raman told the kids, "She is Kamolika, my classmate."

Kamolika: Shall we meet in the college canteen today?

Raman: I will let you know.

Kamolika: Your time never comes. Can I have your address and telephone number to confirm things with you?

Raman: I don't remember my phone no

Sahir: It is 9845126335.

Raman: Yes.

Kamolika: That's like a good boy.

Kamolika leaves.

Raman: Why did you give my number to her?

Sahir: She is your college friend.

Raman: I know to whom I should give my number and to whom I shouldn't. Go to the class now.

Raman leaves for the college. After attending the college lectures, he drops them to school and goes to the garment factory.

Samay: Meet the well-trained business tycoon, "Ashok." He will explain the entire process and guide you.

Raman goes with Ashok to the factory, where all the female employees admire him.

Rohan: He is Raman, the new owner of the company.

The ladies asked, "Are you married?"

Raman: No.

The ladies asked, "Do you have an affair?"

The phone rings.

Ashok picks up the phone.

The client said, "Can I speak to the owner?"

Ashok Sure:

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Raman puts Ashok behind bars for attempting to rape  Ishita! | India.com

He hands over the phone to Raman.

Ashok: It is Yeshwant's call. He is the one who asked me to make the setting.

Raman: Hello Yeshwant. How may I help you?

Yeshwant: I placed an order for the garments three months back but have not received the delivery.

Raman: I have just joined the company. I will meet you tomorrow.

Yeshwant: That is the problem with the current generation. I want to meet you today.

Raman: Fine, I will meet you today.

Raman goes home to spend time with children.

Edited by kavitha_r - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting start dear

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

Lovely update ..... well written 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

MiMi's death was painful.surprised to see sns kids here instead of adi ruhi.the kids troubling the servant's and driving them away was so funny.the servant's calling them devils was funny.surprised to see samay as the family advocate.will maya enter for samay?when raman explained to the kids about jawaharlal nehru and kids the kids asking him why he is talking about the dead people was funny.it seems that ishita prefers a simple life.is vishwanath trying to get ishita married to subbu?I am surprised that its ashok who is going to train raman in business.i wonder whether he is positive or negative.i am surprised to see komolika here instead of shagun.raman lying that he doesn't remember his phone number to avoid komolika but the kids revealing his phone number was funny.perfect pics.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1 

Fantastic Start

kavitha_r thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part 2

Raman reached home.

He said, "Hello, children; today, I have brought your favorite pizzas, burgers, and pastries.

Sahir: Don't you find anything new?

Raman: Of course, I find that you guys are no longer fighting among yourselves and breaking things.

Sahir: You have forgotten one thing.

Raman: What did I forget?

Sahir: You promised to take me to the fair if we don't make mischief.

Raman: Yes, I promised, but there is a problem. I have to go to a business meeting.

Vidya: So what will you do?

Raman: I must attend the business meeting as it is essential. I will take you tomorrow.

Samar: You are breaking the promise.

Raman: I told you that I will take you tomorrow. Have your snacks and do your homework.

Raman went to his room. The angry children threw the snacks on the ground and made a mess.

Raman came out of his room and said, "Stop it."

The children said, "You've not kept up your promise. You are a liar."

Raman: Shut up and go inside the room.

The children went to their room.

Raman: Now, I will lock you all inside the room as punishment. Nonsense.

He locks them inside.

Meanwhile, Ishita is at the party, and Subbu looks lustfully at her. She gets miffed.

Subbu came to Ishita and said, "I am searching for you everywhere, and you are standing here."

Ishita: I'm getting bored and suffocated.

Subbu: Yes, such parties are like that. Shall we go out and have fresh air?

Ishita: Subbu, are you born on the train or what?

Subbu: Why babe?

Subbu: What a joke! How sweet. Shall I ask you one thing?

Ishita: Can't you talk without moving?

Subbu laughed and said, "How sweet! What a joke!"

Subbu puts his hand on the tree where Ishita is standing. He asked, "Do you like Europe or the USA?"

Ishita: Why?

Subbu: For Honeymoon.

Ishita: Whose honeymoon?

Subbu: Our honeymoon as we are going to get married.

Ishita laughed and said, "Do you think I will marry you? Who said that?"

Subbu: Your dad.

Ye Hai Mohabbatein | ये है मोहब्बतें | Kyun nahi hai Ishita ko Subbu par  yakeen? - YouTube

Ishita dragged Subbu towards Vishwanath while he was talking to others.

Ishita: Dad.

Vishwanath: Yes, tell me.

Ishita: Did you fix my marriage with this person? If yes, did you ask me?

Vishwanath: I don't have to ask you, as Subbu is the right guy for you. He is wealthy, famous, and a music-lover. Most importantly, he is an Iyer. Your marriage is fixed with him.

Ishita: I won't marry that cartoon.

Vishwanath: Your wedding occurs with the person I selected for you.

Ishita: Dad, you are impossible. He's got a hunch, and his eyes are crooked. I don't want to marry him.

Subbu: What a joke!

Ishita: Stay out of our matters; otherwise, I'll break your teeth.

Vishwanath: Ishita, behave yourself.

Ishita: I will not marry him, and that's final.

Vishwanath dragged Ishita and said, "Do you know who I am?"

Ishita: Yes, I know. I am Ishita Vishwanath Iyer.

Ye Hai Mohabbatein | ये है मोहब्बतें | Vishwanath ne kiya Ishita ka  support! - YouTube

Vishwanath slapped Ishita and locked her inside the room.

At Bhalla House, Samar, Sahir, and Vidya find a way to escape.

Sahir: What does uncle think of himself? If he locks us in, can't we go to the fair?

Samar: How will we go? Uncle locked the windows.

Sahir opens the window, and all three of them escape.

At Iyer House

Ishita: I'm going to prove to my dad what I am!

She went to the balcony and got down from there.

Raman meets Yeshwant Rao in his office.

Raman: I'm Raman. How are you?

Yeshwant Rao: How can I be when my order hasn't been delivered to my place for three months?

Raman: I'm sorry for the undelivered order. My brother-in-law was running the business, and he died.

Yeshwant Rao: Birth and death will always happen. Does it mean that you guys must stop doing your work?

Raman: I'll check your order and do what is needed ASAP.

Sahir, Samar, and Vidya manage to go to the fair. 

The children went to the stall and asked, "How many grams of bhajiyas will you give for Rs. 2?"

The vendor said, "50 grams."

Sahir: What will we do with 50 grams? We want 300 grams.

Vendor: Nothing more than 50 grams. If you want to take, you take; otherwise, leave.

The children put their hands on the vada to steal them. At the same time, Ishita's hand comes on the same vada. She winked at the children, and they winked back. Ishita then took all the children under the table.

Ishita: I'm Ishita. What is your name?

Sahir: I am Sahir.

Samar: I am Samar.

Vidya: I am Vidya.

Ishita: Let's steal without anyone's knowledge.

She took for wadas and distributed equally among all.

Later, Ishita and the kids spend quality time shooting, merry-go-round, and riding on the toy horses.

The snack vendor learns that the children stole some of them from him and starts chasing them, but Ishita, Sahir, Samar, and Vidya move faster than them. They move to where the music and dance contest is taking place.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked raman bringing snacks for the kids.but when he refused to take them for the fair they throwing the snacks showed how ill mannered and stubborn they are.ishita comparing subbu to a train as he moves while talking was funny.its pathetic that ishita's dad is trying to get her married to subbu forcefully.feeling sad for ishita.but glad that she escaped from home.ishita and the kids stealing vadas was funny. They playing together was cute.perfect pics.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

That was really cute 🥰

Kids made it even more amazing

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 2

Great update... excellently written

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 3

The snack vendor learns that the children stole some of them from him and starts chasing them, but Ishita, Sahir, Samar, and Vidya move faster than them. They move to where the music and dance contest is taking place. The program organizer welcomed Ishita.

He said, "Give a warm welcome to Ishita, daughter of Vishwanath, who will bring the limelight to the show. Now let's see who will win the tickets to Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Patna."

Suddenly, they saw a wada fellow with the police to track Ishita and the children. Ishita sings and dances on the song:

Bombai se gayi poona,
Poona se gayi dilli
Dilli se gayi patna,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Mehakaya maine gajara,
Chamakayi maine bindiya
Khanakaya maine kangana,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke

The children join Ishita in that song and dance.

Aankho mein chupa lungi
Sanso mein basa lungi
Main usaki mohabbat mein
Duniya ko bhula dungi
Khwabo mein rahi khoyi,
Raato ko nahi soyi
Main usake liye royi,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Bambai se gayi poona,
Poona se gayi dilli
Dilli se gayi patna,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke

Looking at the wada fellow and the cops, Ishita indicates the children should wear the mask. All of them wear the mask. The police and the Wada vendor come to the studio, and Ishita dances around them. The children enjoyed the company. Even the police began to dance.

Jab yad usaki aaye
Dil meraa dhadak jaye
Woh hain bada bedardi,
Kitana mujhe tadapaye
Bagon mein use dhunda,
Raho mein use dhunda
Galiyo mein use dhunda,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Bambai se gayi poona
Poona se gayi dilli
Dilli se gayi patna,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Mehakaya maine gajara,
Chamakayi maine bindiya
Khanakaya maine kangana,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke

Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke

Ishita and the children continue to dance. The musical instrument falls to the ground. The Wada vendor indicates it to the police. However, the children pick it up, and Ishita keeps it inside her dress. Ishita and the children continue dancing.

O nahi soyi main usake liye royi
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Bombai se gayi poona
Poona se gayi dilli
Dilli se gayi patna,
Phir bhi naa mila sajana
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke
Hum hain rahi pyar ke

The dance continues. The police show the handcuff. Everyone clapped.

Ishita and the children escape the police and say Bambai se gayi Poona gleefully...

Sahir + Samar + Vidya: We are going home now.

Ishita was silent for a while and said emotionally, "I will miss you a lot."

Sahir: We can still meet.

Ishita: But I don't have a place to stay.

The children said, "No problem, you can stay with us."

Ishita: What about your parents?

Sahir: We lost our parents, and our maternal uncle is taking care of us. But it is our house. You can stay with us. We will take care of the rest.

Samar: But uncle will shout.

Sahir: We will hide her.

Ishita: Fine, let's go.

Sahir, Samar, Vidya, and Ishita went to Bhalla House. Suddenly, they saw Raman's car and quickly entered the house. Raman entered the house and searched for the kids.

Raman: Sahir, Samar, Vidya.

He enters their room while Ishita hides under the cot.

Raman sees the children studying. He asked, "How are you in this room while I locked you in another room?"

Sahir + Samar + Vidya: You locked us in this room only.

Ishita overheard the conversation, hiding under the cot.

Raman: I don't particularly delight in locking you guys in the room. I request you not to make mischief. Now, it's time for you to go to bed.

The children reluctantly leave to another room. Raman locks his room and changes his dress. Ishita sees that hiding under the cot and closes her eyes. Raman then sat on the cot, removed his shoes, and went to the washroom.

Sahir: Ishita is in our uncle's room now. How can we hide her?

Vidya: I have an idea.

The children knocked on the door. Raman came out of the washroom and asked, "Who is it?"

Raman opened the door and saw Vidya standing outside.

Vidya: Uncle, we are hungry and want something to eat.

Raman: When I brought food for you, you misbehaved to the extent of disregarding the food. It's late night now. Where can I get the food?

Vidya: We are sorry. Even a glass of milk is enough for us.

Raman: Fine.

Raman pours milk into a glass for Vidya while Sahir and Samar take Ishita to their room. He gave the glass to Vidya; she drank half and said, "My belly is full."

Vidya joined Sahir and Samar, with Ishita hiding behind the door.

Raman: Just now, you guys said that you are hungry, and now you say that you are full. If you behave well, I will take you to the fair.

The children said, "OK, we won't misbehave. Good night, uncle."

Raman went to his room.

Meanwhile, Vishwanath went to Ishita's room, searching for her. He then finds out that Ishita jumped out of the balcony and escaped.

Viswanath: Ishita, where are you?

He found her letter and started screaming, "Ishita ran away. What wrong did I do to see this day?"

All the men came running to Vishwanath.