Posted: 5 years ago
Look like flashback of ishra meet first 

Eagerly waiting 

Update soon dear
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 3

Raman went out of the room while ishita was just looking at his retreating figure. She was thinking of his words and was trying to understand that what he told is actually true or he is just trying to be nice with her. But still she wasn't able to understand the reason of him marrying her that to going against everyone. 

Ishita -kya raman sach mein mujhe pyaar karte hain. Nahi ishita, tune inn saalon mein bahut kuch dekha hai. Infact u have seen every kind of man, he is also one of them. Raman ka andaaz shayad alag ho but chahat wahi hogi. Koi bhi aisi galti mat karna ki zindagi bhar rona pade, waise bhi aadhi zindagi ro kar hi guzari hai. Don't let anyone play with ur heart again,ishita.sambhal lo khud ko, bhavnao mein mar behna.she said to herself making her remember that she dont have to trust raman's sweet words. 

In the hall, 

Raman -maa, maa, maine aapko kaha tha naa, ishita ko jaa kar chooda pehna dijiye, toh kyun nahi pehnaya. Abhi jaa kar pehanaiye ,aur simmi, society ki ladies ko bula le,ishita ki muh dikhayi ki rasam karni hai. He said to his mother and sister while both continued chopping the vegetables ignoring him. 

Raman went to them and said -maine kuch kaha aap dono se. 

Toshiji -suna humne, but we prefer to ignore. Jab tujhe hamari nahi sunni toh hum kyun teri sune. 

Simmi -haan bhai, jab aapne hamare baare mein nahi socha, ek khud se itni badi aur ek banjh ladki se shaadi karne se pehle, she was saying when Raman said -simmi, don't. If I am talking politely to let me talk to u politely, mujhe majboor mat kar kuch bolne par. Kuch bhi bolne se pehle yeh soch lena that u r talking about ur bhabhi. 

Simmi -par bhai woh banjh, she said when Raman said -i told u naa, don't call her that.  She is my wife and ur bhabhi. Learn to respect her. 

Toshiji -galat kya keh rahi hai, ishita banjh nahi hai kya. Tumse aath saal badi toh hai hi, saath mein banjh bhi hai. Naa tumhe bachcha de sakti hai naa iss ghar ko waaris, phir bhi tu uss kachre ko utha laaya mere ghar mein. 

Raman -enough, bahut sunn liya Maine aur bahut keh liya aap logon ne. Now just answer me one thing, aap dono usse welcome karengi yaa main usse le kar dusre ghar mein chale jaun.

Toshiji -haaye rabba, ab yahin sunna baaki reh gaya tha, uss ladki ke liye tu apne ghar ko, apne parivaar ko chodne ko ready ho gaya hai. 

Raman -main uske liye duniya bhi chod sakta hoon, u just answer me ki aap chal kar rasamein karengi ki nahi. 

Toshiji was about to say something when simmi stopped her and said -aap jao bhai, hum karte hai. 

Raman said thanks and went to his study. 

Toshiji turned to simmi and said -tune mujhe chup kyun karwa diya, kuch kehne kyun nahi diya?? 

Simmi -abhi kuch kehne ka koi faayda nahi, maa. Abhi chup rahe, let her stay here. Kal se bhai office jaane lagenge then we will start torturing her. Aur phir dheere dheere hum unn dono ke beech differences create karke, usse iss ghar se baahar phenk denge. 

Toshiji smiled hearing her plan and said -yeh toh thik hai, but abhi usse chooda pehnana padega and had to do her muh dikhayi. 

Simmi -toh kar lete hai, kuch din aish kar lene do usse, phir usse baahar phenkenge. 

Toshiji nodded and both went to do arrangements for the rituals. 

Raman who was standing in the corner, heard everything and said smiling -aisa kabhi nahi hoga maa-simmi. Main kisi ko bhi ishita ko takleef pahunchane nahi dunga. Bahut saha hai usne apni zindagi mein but now I am here to protect her. Jab main kisi ko tumhe aur tumhare husband ko takleef pahunchane nahi deta, simmi, toh woh toh meri biwi hai, meri jaan hai, how I let anyone hurt her. Saying so he went to his study. 

Ishita was still sitting in the room when Toshiji and simmi entered the room. Ishita got up seeing them and was about to say something when Toshiji showed her hand and said -baith. 

Ishita sat on the bed and both came to her. Toshiji held her hand and made ishita wear the chooda. Ishita was just looking at them when simmi said giving her a red lehenga with matching jewelleries -yeh sab pehan kar ready ho jao. Thodi der mein society ki ladies aa rahi hai, tumhari muh dikhayi hogi. 

Ishita -simmi main, she was saying when simmi said -hume kuch nahi sunna, we r doing all this only for ramab bhai. Tumhare liye nahi kar rahe hai, u r just a baggage for us. She said and both were going out, toshiji turned and said -get ready in half an hour, simmi will come to take u down. She said and both went. 

Ishita look at the clothes and a tear escape her eyes remembering their talks. She sat there for sometime looking at the clothes when the landline rang. 

Ishita picked the phone and said -twenty minutes. 

Ishita -main ready hogi hoon. She said wiping her tears. 

Toshiji hung the call. 

Ishita got up halfheartedly and went to get ready. After ten minutes,she came out wearing the heavy lehenga. She started wearing the jewelleries and then did light make up. She look at herself and said -yeh dulhan ka joda, yeh chooda, yeh mangalsutra, sab khawab hota hai ek ladki ka. Aaj mujhe woh sab mil raha hai but woh khushi nahi hai. Main khush kyun nahi hoon, Murugan. Main kabhi khush kyun nahi reh paati. She was talking to herself when she heard -bahut jaldi tum khush hogi. 

Ishita turned and saw raman standing on the door and smile. She don't know why but look down feeling his gaze. He walked to her and said -bahut jaldi tum bahut khush hogi ishita. Saying so he filled her partition and covered her head with the duppata. 

Raman -ab perfect lag rahi ho ,he said and went out smiling while ishita was still standing there looking at her reflection, seeing her filled partition. 

Ishita -dil manna toh nahi chahta par khush hona chahta hai. She said looking at her bridal attire. She was still looking at herself when simmi came and said -chalo neeche. 

Ishita was about to say something but simmi stopped her and took her down covering her face under the veil. 

Simmi took ishita downstairs and made her sit in mid of many ladies. Ishita was scared seeing lots of ladies and thought everyone will taunt her and say that she trapped raman for money. 

She was sitting holding her duppata tight when an old lady came and removed her veil. 

The lady saw ishita and said -kudi toh bahut sonni laayi hai tune toshi. Raman bada bhagya wala hai. She said and blessed ishita. She gifted her a envelope and ishita touched her feet. She blessed ishita for happy married life and went.ishita smiled hearing her praise while Raman too smiled from the corner seeing her smiling. 

Slowly one by one all ladies came and praised ishita for her beauty while Toshiji and simmi were making dirty faces hearing her praises. 

Soon the function got over and ishita went back to her room while help brought all the gifts. Ishita settled on the bed feeling tired and closed her eyes. And in no time she slept feeling exhausted. 

Raman came to check on ishita and saw her sleeping. He caressed her face lovingly and said -aaj itne din baad pehli baar tumhari muskaan dekhi, I promise I will not let this smile go away from ur face. I will always love u and protect u. He said smiling and sat next to her. 

He was looking at ishita and start remembering their first meeting. 

Flashback

It was a normal day in bhalla house, toshiji and Mr bhalla was went for shopping for simmi's baby shower. Raman was making his project sitting in his study when he heard simmi's cry. He ran outside and saw simmi was laying on floor holding her tummy. 

Raman ran to her and said -simmi, kya hua beta?? 

Simmi -bhai, mera bachcha. Bahut dard ho raha hai. She said wincing in pain. 

Raman picked her in his arms and ran out. He make her sit in his car and drove towards the nearest hospital as her bleeding has started. 

He saw lifeline hospital and parked his car there.

Raman ran inside the hospital like mad holding simmi tight in his arms and shouted -doctor doctor, anybody help me. He was shouting his lungs out when a doctor came out and asked -whats the problem. 

Raman look at her in a jiffy and said -doctor save my simmi. Yeh stairs se girti gayi, seventh month hai pregnancy ka, please save her and her child, please doctor. He almost begged. 

Ishita check simmi and said -haalat toh kharab hai, but aap pareshan mat hoiye, we will try our best. 

Raman -please doctor, I don't want best, I just want my baby and her baby to be fine. Please help doctor. He said and his eyes got moist. 

Ishita -agar aap hi aise himmat khoyenge toh kaise chalega. U stay strong, god will surely help u. She said and told the compounders to take simmi inside. She too went in and within minutes simmi's operation started. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.