Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting Teaser
Thanks for the pm :)
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 5

Ishita settled on the bed looking at Raman sleeping peacefully on the couch. She closed her eyes trying to sleep but sleep was faraway from her eyes. All she can think was about the happenings of the day. How he came to her building all angry and get marry to him that to forcefully. How he was ready to kill himself for her.

Ishita -kyun kiya Raman ne aisa, did he really love me?? She thought and then said -i really can't decide why he did this, I remember he was quite ok when I denied him for the first time. She thought and start remembering the time they met. 

Flashback

Raman was too happy and called his family to inform about the baby's birth. Simmi was also shifted to the room and was under Ishita's observation. She was coming to check simmi time and again while Raman was sitting with the baby not able to make her silent, she was crying bitterly. 

Ishita saw this and said -i think she is hungry, that's why she is crying. 

Raman -itni jaldi, abhi toh paida hui hai?? He asked innocently making ishita smile. 

Ishita -yes, babies got hungry just after their birth. 

Raman -toh ab kya karun?? Simmi is unconscious. 

Ishita -where is ur family, ur mother or her mother in law. 

Raman -they r on the way. 

Ishita -give her to me, we will take care of her till ur family come. 

Raman -thank u, he said and gave the baby to ishita. She took little baby in her hand and said caressing her -she is so pretty. 

Raman -haan naa, my little doll. U know I have decorated the whole room for her. 

Ishita -thats nice, I am taking her, call me when ur sister gain consciousness or ur family arrive. 

Raman nodded and ishita was going when Raman said -dr ishita. 

Ishita turn and he said -thank u doc, u were really god for us, u saved not only my sister but her baby too. Thank u so much. 

Ishita -u need not to thank. That's my job. She said and went out while Raman was looking at her. For the first time he was looking at her thourougly. She was a extremely beautiful fair lady wearing a purple Georgette Saree with the doctor's coat. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, she has done a little make up and was wearing a nose ring. More then anything her sparkling nose ring was fascinating him. 

Raman smiled and said -kitni khoobsurat doctor hai, Uff iski ada kitni qaatil hai. He said and smiled at his own thoughts. 

After an hour, his mother and simmi's mother in law came, simmi too got conscious. Raman went to inform ishita but sadly she was not in her room but in OT, other doctor checked simmi and the nurse handover the baby to them. 

All were very happy seeing the little baby and was thanking the doctor when raman told them that another doctor operated simmi and saved her. 

All waited for ishita and finally after an hour, she came and checked simmi. 

Ishita -she is fine, u can take it home after a week. After her stitches cut down. 

Toshiji -thank u puttar, for saving my simmi and her daughter. Tujhe bahut thank u hai. She said and hugged ishita tight. 

Ishita smiled and said -its OK aunty, no need to thank. It's my job. Aap log please ab yeh room vacate kijiye. Pateint ke saath sirf Ek log ruk sakte hai. 

Toshiji -i will stay, I will take care of the baby too. 

Ishita nodded and went out while bhallas were celebrating the birth of the new born. 

Ishita gathered her belongings and went out to go home. She sat in her car and start it but it didn't started. 

Ishita -what the hell, I am so tired aur yeh phir bandh ho gayi. Now I have to look for a cab.she said and get out. Her car usually broke down so she was use to it but today she was much tired to wait for a cab but don't have any other option. 

She was standing for cab when a car came and it's window glass slide down.

Raman -any problem, doc?? 

Ishita -woh actually my car broke down.

Raman -can I drop u somewhere?? 

Ishita -no no I will manage. U please go. 

Raman -come naa doc, u did such big thing for us. I can at least help u this way. 

Ishita was really tired to deny so she settled in the car. Raman start driving and ishita closed her eyes as her eyes were hurting due to constant work. 

Raman was talking something to her and she was just humming but soon she stop responding and he look at her only to find her sleeping. 

He look at her thourougly and smiled. He drove towards the address given by her and wanted to wake her up upon reaching there but he don't have heart to wake her up. So was just admiring her Sleeping Beauty. 

Soon the cars behind his start horning breaking her sound sleep. She got up at once and said -did we reached?? 

Raman nodded in yes. 

Ishita -why don't you woke me up?? 

Raman -was about to. 

Ishita -thank u so much for ur help. She said getting out of the car while Raman was just smiling. She walked into the building and he was just looking at her. Soon she was out of sight, he too turned his car and went. 

From next day, ishra start meeting everyday as simmi was admitted there. Raman start liking each other and somewhere ishita too like him but everytime she stopped herself thinking about her age and disability. On the other hand, Raman was falling hard for her everyday and was always seeking ways to be close to her. Every night he use to drop ishita home, she use to refuse but he never listen to her. Even he take out for dinner also, though she like his kind gestures but always reminded herself about the difference between them. 

Soon a week passed and simmi got discharged. Bhallas went thanking ishita and the staff. 

Ishita sighed in relief that now she don't have to meet Raman while Raman was sad that now he don't have a valid reason to meet her everyday. 

A week passed since simmi left the hospital. Raman was not at peace without meeting ishita and was thinking ways to meet her, on the other hand, ishita was also remembering Raman but don't want to acknowledge it. 

One day, ishita was working in her room when the compounder came with a bouquet of roses and said -maam, this is for u. 

Ishita got angry seeing the bouquet and said -who send it?? 

Com-i dont know, ma'am. Saying so he went. 

Ishita saw the bouquet and throw it thinking it from him. 

After that whole day she continued getting ishita angry to no end. She was presuming him sending the flowers to irk her. At last she got a bouquet with an invitation for a dinner. 

Ishita -bahut ho gaya, today i am going to answer that stop bothering me, I am over him. Thinking so she went out to reach on the address. 

Ishita reached the venue and was looking around all confused when she finally saw him coming all decked up in green shirt along with black formal,she was all ready to blast over him but stopped seeing raman not him, coming to her looking very handsome. His hair nicely gelled and his cute dimples was adding to his charm. 

Ishita smiled seeing him after so long but then composed herself and said -oh toh Aap hai, joh mujhe subah se surprise par surprise de rahen hai?? 

Raman smiled and nodded in yes giving her another bouquet of white lilies. 

Ishita -thank u, but may I know why u r doing this. Kuch jyada hi free hai kya aaj kal Aap. she said trying to be rude. 

Raman -nahi, bilkul free nahi hoon, but still doing all this for u. Pata hai kyun?? 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman went close to her and said -kyunki koi hai joh mere liye bahut special ho gaya hai. Koi hai jiski bahut parwah ho gayi hai mujhe, aur koi hai jiske baare mein din bhar sochta rehta hoon. He said smiling making her scared that what he is going to say next. 

Ishita -i think mujhe ghar jaana chahiye, she said and turn fearing him when he hold her by waist and said huskily in her ear-dont u wanna know the name of that girl. He said teasing her senses making her close her eyes. 

She was getting lost in his intoxicating scent but she opened her eyes determined to stay strong and said -behave Mr bhalla.

Raman -sorry ishita ,mujhe iss tarah tumhare kareeb nahi aana chahiye tha, but what to do, tumse dur ab raha bhi nahi jaa raha. Toh socha keh hi doon. I love u ishita, I love u so much. Will u marry me?? He asked in a go going on his knees making her look at him all shocked. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy .
NandanaS thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Him??who him??
Loved the flashback..
Raman is sooo cute..
She is goin to break his heart haina..
Why dnt she accept him