Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

officialshivi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@bharati...same thoughts even I want to ask them to point out one mocking or bashing comment.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: freebird_91

How do we contact that Billi cat?

PM. But i know how mods reply. ðŸ˜†
rhea.aa thumbnail
EDT closed?!  
Do you think they reported the part where we discussed about Gauri's dangal scene? But we didn't bash or mock na?! 
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If the other couples are not discussed,then does ignoring amount to bashing?  Edited by Hriju321 - 6 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

I want to ask the where mocking happened. Didn't talk about other couple is not our fault. We will talk about what we like only.

PM mod asking for reasons

officialshivi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rhea-

EDT closed?!

Do you think they reported the part where we discussed about Gauri's dangal scene? But we didn't bash or mock na?!

if they reported us on that...then this is height of stupidity...because we have just said our point of view regarding the track...and its was not a crime...and even majority of them also didn't like that sequence.Edited by officialshivi - 6 years ago
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: officialshivi

if they reported us on that...then this is height of stupidity...because we have just said our point of view regarding the track...and its was not a crime...and even majority of them also didn't like that.

Arre they themselves trolled and mocked on that. ðŸ˜•
Judie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LTLFan

I want to ask the where mocking happened. Didn't talk about other couple is not our fault. We will talk about what we like only.

Someone should PM the DT and ask her to elucidate us on what and where did the mocking exactly take place because after the first warning, everyone was careful. It's silly to close down the thread without looking further into it just because some idiot complained out of jealousy! 
rhea.aa thumbnail

Originally posted by: officialshivi

if they reported us on that...then this is height of stupidity...because we have just said our point of view regarding the track...and its was not a crime...and even majority of them also didn't like that sequence.

Exactly. We didn't talk about anyone else after we got that warning. We were so careful.  I really wanna know what post they reported. ðŸ˜•
Tadibaaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hotstar spoiler
Annika adores shivay for his efforts
Bhavya asks Rudy to earn 25000 in a week
Gauri drumstick by Omkaras decision